Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,136 members, 7,818,425 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell (2527 Views)

Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction / Jesus-like Image Appears In Markudi Church (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by fornaija(m): 1:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
A Muslim couple were amazed to find a miracle egg with the word Allah written on its shell, Leicester, Leicestershire, UK.Please, scroll down to see the photos!Anisa Jussab, 36, was going to bake a cake for her husband Farid, 37, when she suddenly noticed the unusual marks on one of the eggs she bought in a local supermarket. The surprised woman took a closer look at the shell and saw the phrase “None to be worshipped except Allah” written in Arabic script.She said: “We have been blessed by a miracle. It’s not something anyone has carved on the egg. These things appear and I’ve heard about this sort of thing in the roots of trees and in the sky. It is a sign and I think it’s a message to all Muslims to forgive and to have a clean heart. It is a miracle and a blessing.”Farid added to the story: “When she took the egg out she felt the marks with her hand and then looked and saw our God’s name on it, as well as other writing all the way around. I was sleeping and she came running upstairs to wake me. The sun was shining and I could see it perfectly. All the hairs on my arms stood up. We were both so shocked and surprised. I immediately ran to the imam in the Masjid Ul Imam Al Bukhari mosque who advised me to make a hole and get the egg out and then eat the egg with my wife.Then I shall put the shell in a glass container where anyone can come and see it. I am going to keep the egg forever now. I’m not the sort of man who prays five times a day so this is amazing.”
http://www.fornaija.com/allah-word-written-in-arabic-appears-on-egg-shella-muslim-couple-were-amazed-to-find-a-miracle-egg-with-the-word-allah-written-on-its-shell-leicester-leicestershire-uk-please-scroll-down-to/

Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by INTROVERT(f): 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
okay
Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by Remilekun101: 1:50pm On Sep 02, 2015
Wow..... so Allah entered a fowl yansh just to prove himself undecided

3 Likes

Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by tunaguy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by kestolove95(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2015
Nawa o...Allah is gr8t
Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by kamair237(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by Blakjewelry(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
Instead of writing on eggs and giving birth children with Koran and shit, why not just come down and declare it openly new York city.

3 Likes

Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
Scam alert.. Even allah?

1 Like

Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by lordm(m): 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
Very soon. Some Apple will start worshiping eggs
Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by johnydon22(m): 2:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
First it was a piece of meat, now it's an egg shell...

Muslim God sure is quite confused on how to go about putting up real appearances.

That egg tho, will look good on my indomie!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by johnydon22(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Blakjewelry:
Instead of writing on eggs and giving birth children with Koran and shit, why not just come down and declare it openly new York city.
Lmao you can imagine. . .

But why exactly is the part of the egg where the inscription appears is very rough compared to other parts of the egg.

Some people are really getting quite desperate trying to manipulate people but with something this cheaplipsrsealed

seriously? undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by Annunaki(m): 2:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
This pagan deity(allah) is really confused grin
Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by Blakjewelry(m): 2:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
johnydon22:
Lmao you can imagine. . .

But why exactly is the part of the egg where the inscription appears is very rough compared to other parts of the egg.

Some people are really getting quite desperate trying to manipulate people but with something this cheaplipsrsealed

seriously? undecided
And don't be surprised that in a thousand years from now, all these junks will be be put down together in a book and said it was directly from the gods.

1 Like

Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by johnydon22(m): 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Blakjewelry:

And don't be surprised that in a thousand years from now, all these junks will be be put down together in a book and said it was directly from the gods.
That's always how the bullshiiits start. . Food talked to the prophet muhammed, muhammed split the moon.. like WTF undecided

Can you imagine what 21st century beings are believing sheepishly in this modern world. .

Anyway man has always developed in terms of intellect, the scientific height humans of the future will reach will make ours looks like childs play, so i doubt if much people will take such idiocy serious like some do now...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by Blakjewelry(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
johnydon22:
That's always how the bullshiiits start. . Food talked to the prophet muhammed, muhammed split the moon.. like WTF undecided

Can you imagine what 21st century beings are believing sheepishly in this modern world. .

Anyway man has always developed in terms of intellect, the scientific height humans of the future will reach will make ours looks like childs play, so i doubt if much people will take such idiocy serious like some do now...
Have you watch the sci-fi series star gate command, it speaks to me more about religion and science. They will ever be at war because one feels threatened by the other

1 Like

Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by nobilis: 2:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Now how on earth do those nearly parallel markings on that egg resemble the Arabic symbols shown beside it?

When I say religion is debilitating to the mind, it will seem like I am joking.

1 Like

Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by menesheh(m): 2:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
johnydon22:

i cant imagine why we human prefer vague ideas that are seeking for any possible thing to lay hand on in order to justify it, against scientific facts that thrives on testing, retesting, critical observations, and everly open to criticisms (even embrace criticisms).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by johnydon22(m): 2:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Blakjewelry:

Have you watch the sci-fi series star gate command, it speaks to me more about religion and science. They will ever be at war because one feels threatened by the other
Because scientific explanations are replacing absurd religious superstition.

Many Islamic scholars have maintained that the earth is flat contrary to the obvious fact, rejecting clear scientific postulations to uphold ludicrous world view based on unfounded myths.

Long ago humans thought the God Neptune was responsible for storms at sea but now we call that storm hurricanes and nobody still think a God is responsible for that except of course insurance companies....lol..

Modern scientific world view is over taking and replacing ancient myths but there are still some people who will still have us stay in the primitive ages by subscribing to the world views of these ages that we have moved way ahead of

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by johnydon22(m): 3:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
menesheh:

i cant imagine why we human prefer vague ideas that are seeking for any possible thing to lay hand on in order to justify it, against scientific facts that thrives in testing, retesting, critical observations, and everly open to criticisms (even embrace criticisms).
Because such nonsensical ideas thrive on faith which is a blind conviction rooted in emotions and so fights off evidences that go contrary to it viciously.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by allanphash7(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Lies

Blatant lie

Scam
Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by achinaboy(m): 5:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
just repent and do good,nd stop looking for writings or signs on egg and in the clouds
Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by HomoSapiien: 6:35pm On Sep 02, 2015
Remilekun101:

LOOOOL
Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by adewalker(m): 6:49pm On Sep 02, 2015
Blakjewelry:
. Quran 6vs7"And even if We had sent down unto you (O
Muhammad ) a Message written on paper so
that they could touch it with their hands, the
disbelievers would have said: "This is nothing
but obvious magic!"

1 Like

Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by adewalker(m): 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2015
allanphash7:
Lies

Blatant lie

Scam
. And of them there are some who listen to you;
but We have set veils on their hearts, so they
understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if
they see every one of the Ayat (proofs, evidences,verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) they will not believe therein; to the point that when theycome to you to argue with you, the disbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the men of old." Quran
6vs25

1 Like

Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by allanphash7(m): 7:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
I have been waiting for people like you but unfortunately i dont have you guys time simple because you have already been brainwashed and nothing i will tell you cos you will turn it to war later

I dont beleive in your mohammed school of thought atall

Garrit?
adewalker:
. And of them there are some who listen to you;
but We have set veils on their hearts, so they
understand it not, and deafness in their ears; if
they see every one of the Ayat (proofs, evidences,verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) they will not believe therein; to the point that when theycome to you to argue with you, the disbelievers say: "These are nothing but tales of the men of old." Quran
6vs25
Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by onetrack(m): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
adewalker:
Quran 6vs7"And even if We had sent down unto you (O
Muhammad ) a Message written on paper so
that they could touch it with their hands, the
disbelievers would have said: "This is nothing
but obvious magic!"

The Quran is wrong. Show me divinely made material (that is, material from outside the universe) which is indestructible and eternal and which has Quranic verses on it, and I will convert that very day. But don't hand me a book made like all the other books, with natural material and composed with human hands, and tell me that it's divine unlike all other books.

And it's not like Allah couldn't make the disbelievers turn into believers by simply willing it to be. Unless he is not as powerful as Muslims think.

1 Like

Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by reallest(f): 10:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
johnydon22:
First it was a piece of meat, now it's an egg shell...

Muslim God sure is quite confused on how to go about putting up real appearances.

That egg tho, will look good on my indomie!!! grin

fall from mango tree,johnydon22 hope u wont kill me with dis
Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by Nobody: 11:13pm On Sep 02, 2015
Remilekun101:

undecided
Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by adewalker(m): 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2015
onetrack:

The Quran is wrong. Show me divinely made material (that is, material from outside the universe) which is indestructible and eternal and which has Quranic verses on it, and I will convert that very day. But don't hand me a book made like all the other books, with natural material and composed with human hands, and tell me that it's divine unlike all other books.

And it's not like Allah couldn't make the disbelievers turn into believers by simply willing it to be. Unless he is not as powerful as Muslims think.
. God already gave mankind a divine book...the holy quran,God already show u His signs(the creations),God already decreed free will for mankind,it is left for to follow His guidance.quran 3:190 "Indeed in the creation of the heavens and the earth and alternation of the night and day are signs for people of understanding"
Re: Allah Word Written In Arabic Appears On Egg Shell by onetrack(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2015
adewalker:
. God already gave mankind a divine book...the holy quran,God already show u His signs(the creations),God already decreed free will for mankind,it is left for to follow His guidance.quran 3:190 "Indeed in the creation of the heavens and the earth and alternation of the night and day are signs for people of understanding"

First off, "god" has not given any book. There is zero evidence that the universe was created.

Second, Islam does not teach free will. It teaches that all your good and evil deeds that you commit were recorded before you were born, and that your destiny of heaven and hell has already been determined and that you cannot change that.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Does Science Agree With The Bible? / Towards Uniting Theist And Atheist / Blw International Day Of Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.