Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah (10508 Views)

MFM Members Pray To Quench Fire In A Burning Building (Pics, Video) / Police Seal Ogun Celestial Church Where 9 Year Old Boy Was Chained (photos) / Why Ogun Celestial Church Chained 9-year-old Boy For Weeks – Police, NSCDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by malvisguy212: 2:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
malvisguy212 when will you desist from copying and pasting? quran 19:71 says "there is not one of you but will pass OVER IT(hell)..." if you read from 70 to 72 you will understand that all believers will enter paradise not that they will need some bargain to go to paradise, while the polytheist(trinitarians inclusive) will burn in blazing fire! let me site a verse in the bible that also "bargains" with christians(maybe thats why you are so filled with hate just to meet this bargain) check matt19:29, in this verse there is a "bargain" between xtians and "jesus" if you meet these requirements then you will have eternal life and all you lost in hundredfolds! that is why people like you keep spreading hate about others. you are yet to analyze deut22:28-29 in the actual sense cheesy
Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable
decree of your Lord that every one of
you will be taken to hell.” (Sarwar)

And the very next verse tells us:

Surah 19:72:
“Then (Thumma) We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.” (Pickthall)

“Afterwards (Thumma) we will
deliver those who shall have been
pious, but we will leave the ungodly
therein on their knees.” (Sale)

The word “Then” (Thumma) used in this
verse exemplify that there is a
chronological order of events. First the
entry into Hell. “Then” being saved from
it. Note the wordings of Surah 19:72: “We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching
there.” You only “rescue” someone who
is in some kind of danger. However, this
rescue operation will only take place on
“Judgment Day.” Until then – for
centuries – pious Muslims will be
consumed by fire. Only the dark spots on the skin of their foreheads caused by
years of prostration to Allah will escape
the effects of the fire. This is Allah’s
reward for their faithful prayers to him.

Sahih Muslim, Book 001, Number 0349:
“They (the angels) would recognise
them in the Fire by the marks of
prostration , for Hell-fire will devour
everything (limb) of the sons of Adam except the marks of prostration. Allah has forbidden the fire to consume the marks of prostration. They will be taken out of the Fire having been burnt …”

1 Like

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by malvisguy212: 2:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
ok let me agree that the culprit do not marry the girl in all cases, so if i am lusting at a virgin all i have to do is to keep some money to pay her off after raping? is that really a justified punishment?
God knows I explained everything to you, it is left for you to decide.

You don't need to reply my above post ^^^ just relax read it and ask yourself questions.
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
malvisguy212, quran19:71"there is not one of you but will pass over it(hell)....," the word used here is "ila wariduhakana" meaning "but will pass over it(hell)", not entering it(hell) as you claimed or should i say as the islamophobic site you copied and pasted from claimed! lets read 70 that came before 71, quran 19:70"then verily, we know best those who are most worthy of being burnt therein" now the verse that came before the verse your gurus are trying to twist(19:71) implies Allah is telling the believers that he(Allah) knows those worthy to be burnt and 71 tells us that not any of us that believes(muslims) but we shall pass over it(hell), and then 72 tells us that the people worthy to be burnt are the polytheists(trinitarians inclusive). simple verses that a primary school pupil will understand!

2 Likes

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by Nobody: 3:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
malvisguy212:
God knows I explained everything to you, it is left for you to decide.

You don't need to reply my above post ^^^ just relax read it and ask yourself questions.
the summary of what you explained is; the father can choose to give her hand in marriage or not(correct me if i'm wrong), what i am saying here is, the punishment the culprit get is just to pay the dad some money. i am now asking you, is this a fair judgement? oh yes i replied your copy and paste work(look up)

1 Like

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by ByfireByfire: 4:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
advocates:
Hahahaha, you nailed it bro. They are all the same albeit their pretences. Riotousness is embedded in their DNA. How life means nothing to these devils' incarnate worries me. Anywhere there are predominantly Muslims, you better be careful. Any wrong step or comment against the paedophile prophet or the 'holy' quo ran (guide on rape, murder, paedophilia and lies) you could attract injury. There is no peace among these people. I stay in the north and so i know what am talking.
You are among the few that understand the deep seated merciless wickedness in these people's heart. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by ByfireByfire: 4:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@bolded i think you should give us a quotable proof from my holybook. @underlined, all you follow is CONJECTURE as the quran described it! truth? you are spreading falsehoodness and hate
If I present proofs from your holy books you will refute it with your Al-Taqiyyah lies as you fellas always do here so I won't.

The life of your prophet is a greater witness to all these wickedness than any holy book.

Yes I proudly spread HATE... against islamic bloodshed, Islamic genocide, Islamic robbery,Islamic sexual perversions, Islamic rapes, Islamic lunatic pedophile baby girl sex,islamic slavery and oppression, Islamic terrorism, islamic lies.

I spread hate against a movement that is fully given to unrestrained extreme evil and wickedness. I'm proud.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by Nobody: 4:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
ByfireByfire:

If I present proofs from your holy books you will refute it with your Al-Taqiyyah lies as you fellas always do here so I won't.

The life of your prophet is a greater witness to all these wickedness than any holy book.

Yes I proudly spread HATE... against islamic bloodshed, Islamic genocide, Islamic robbery,Islamic sexual perversions, Islamic rapes, Islamic lunatic pedophile baby girl sex,islamic slavery and oppression, Islamic terrorism, islamic lies.

I spread hate against a movement that is fully given to unrestrained extreme evil and wickedness. I'm proud.
hmmm, unfortunately you have no quotable proof from my holybook as regards to the allegations(@bolded), if this is the case then quit speculating! and hey! no matter how hard you try to spread hate against islam, islam will continue being the true and unique deen(religion) and will continue surviving against all odds!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by ByfireByfire: 4:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
hmmm, unfortunately you have no quotable proof from my holybook as regards to the allegations(@bolded), if this is the case then quit speculating! and hey! no matter how hard you try to spread hate against islam, islam will continue being the true and unique deen(religion) and will continue surviving against all odds!
Evil and wickedness will not continue to survive. They'll be destroyed by God in no distant time. Truth and Righteousness will triumph in eternity long after the lies and wickedness of your sect are destroyed.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
ByfireByfire:

Evil and wickedness will not continue to survive. They'll be destroyed by God in no distant time. Truth and Righteousness will triumph in eternity long after the lies and wickedness of your sect are destroyed.
alright, keep wishing what wont come to past!

1 Like

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by Annunaki(m): 4:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:

Stop this al taquiya nonsense all the proofs needed are in your so called holy books no matter how much you deny it we all know that it's there and mohamed is the worst of mankind.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
Annunaki:

Stop this al taquiya nonsense all the proofs needed are in your so called holy books no matter how much you deny it we all know that it's there and mohamed is the worst of mankind.
let me ask you the same question i once asked you, are you a goat that keeps coming back after being trashed?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by Demmzy15(m): 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
let me ask you the same question i once asked you, are you a goat that keeps coming back after being trashed?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lexiconkabir you funny die!
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by Nobody: 11:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Demmzy15:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Lexiconkabir you funny die!
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by Demmzy15(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
lexiconkabir:
grin grin grin grin
The boy na goat, you flog him he'll still come back for more. I don't take him serious again!
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by malvisguy212: 7:56am On Sep 04, 2015
lexiconkabir:
malvisguy212, quran19:71"there is not one of you but will pass over it(hell)....," the word used here is "ila wariduhakana" meaning "but will pass over it(hell)", not entering it(hell) as you claimed or should i say as the islamophobic site you copied and pasted from claimed! lets read 70 that came before 71, quran 19:70"then verily, we know best those who are most worthy of being burnt therein" now the verse that came before the verse your gurus are trying to twist(19:71) implies Allah is telling the believers that he(Allah) knows those worthy to be burnt and 71 tells us that not any of us that believes(muslims) but we shall pass over it(hell), and then 72 tells us that the people worthy to be burnt are the polytheists(trinitarians inclusive). simple verses that a primary school pupil will understand!
I don't know why muslim preferred lies over truth.here is what sahih bukari hadith say:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12,
Number 770:
....He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but
Him alone.The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat
away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. The Water of Life will be poured on them and as a result they will grow like the seeds growing on the bank of flowing water…”

First the hadith say"he will oder the angel to rescue those who worship Allah alone" what will people who worship Allah be doing in Hell ?

Secondly the hadith say "Allah will forbid the fire to consume the mark of prostration " is the polytheists(trinitarians inclusive) now have the prostration mark on there forehead ?

Thirdly the hadith say they will came out from the fire as 'mere skeletons' am sure you know God will not rescue sinners on hell, so it was the muslims who Allah is rescuing here.

everything (limb) of the sons of
Adam except the marks of
prostration. Allah has forbidden the
fire to consume the marks of
prostration. They will be taken out
of the Fire having been burnt …”

If the first hadith is a weak one am sure this one isn't.
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by Nobody: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2015
@pa malvisguy212, first i debunked your claim, yet you choose to make a foolery of yourself and to my greatest surprise that topic has been trashed to the dustbin where it belongs by rilwayne, click this thread to see further refutal, and dont bother to quote me especially when you have no explanation why rape looks so easy in your "holybook" so just relax and peruse through rilwayne's version of the refutal, therein you will find your answers, since you rejected mine
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by malvisguy212: 8:59am On Sep 04, 2015
lexiconkabir:
@pa malvisguy212, first i debunked your claim, yet you choose to make a foolery of yourself and to my greatest surprise that topic has been trashed to the dustbin where it belongs by rilwayne, click this thread to see further refutal, and dont bother to quote me especially when you have no explanation why rape looks so easy in your "holybook" so just relax and peruse through rilwayne's version of the refutal, therein you will find your answers, since you rejected mine
trash as usual. Read my post and answer my question instead you are talking nonsense. Thank you for your time
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
trash as usual. Read my post and answer my question instead you are talking nonsense. Thank you for your time
let me ask you the same question i asked annunaki, are you a goat that keeps coming back after being trashed?
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by malvisguy212: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2015
lexiconkabir:
let me ask you the same question i asked annunaki, are you a goat that keeps coming back after being trashed?
you cannot copy the answer from that thread and paste it here ?I will not exchange word with you, but if you are sincere , you will ponder on this questions:
malvisguy212:
I don't know why muslim preferred lies over truth.here is what sahih bukari hadith say:
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12,
Number 770:
....He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but
Him alone.The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat
away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. At that time they will come out of the Fire as mere skeletons. The Water of Life will be poured on them and as a result they will grow like the seeds growing on the bank of flowing water…”
First the hadith say"he will oder the angel to rescue those who worship Allah alone" what will people who worship Allah be doing in Hell ?
Secondly the hadith say "Allah will forbid the fire to consume the mark of prostration " is the polytheists(trinitarians inclusive) now have the prostration mark on there forehead ?
Thirdly the hadith say they will came out from the fire as 'mere skeletons' am sure you know God will not rescue sinners on hell, so it was the muslims who Allah is rescuing here.
everything (limb) of the sons of
Adam except the marks of
prostration. Allah has forbidden the
fire to consume the marks of
prostration. They will be taken out
of the Fire having been burnt …”
If the first hadith is a weak one am sure this one isn't.
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 04, 2015
malvisguy212:
you cannot copy the answer from that thread and paste it here ?I will not exchange word with you, but if you are sincere , you will ponder on this questions:
nope, i wont! i'm not a good copier and paster like you, if you cant visit that thread i gave, then dont quote me on this thread again, if you are sincere you will find the answer there!
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by drlayla(m): 5:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
https://www.naij.com/68561.html two pastor rape 12 yrs old in benin
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by drlayla(m): 5:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by drlayla(m): 5:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:23pm On Sep 06, 2015
malvisguy212:

Sura 6:120, Forsake the
outwardness of sin and the inwardness
thereof. Lo! those who garner sin will
be awarded that which they have
earned.

So there is Hell to pay for great sins, but
the small sins will be overlooked if the
great ones are not committed.

Sura 4:30-31, Whoso doeth that
(evil deeds) through aggression and
injustice, We shall cast him into Fire,
and that is ever easy for Allah. If ye
avoid the great (things) which ye are
forbidden, We will remit from you
your evil deeds and make you enter at
a noble gate.

This clearly implies that Allah will only
send you to hell for great sins. Small sins, like lust will be overlooked. It doesent matter if I rape a little girl, I just need to outweigh this wickedness with just two good deed. this is satanic deception, our righteousness is a filty rags in the eyes of God.

They will also be especially inspired with the fact that their prophet consumated his marriage to Aisha when she was 9 years of age. shocked

1 Like

Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:25pm On Sep 06, 2015
ByfireByfire:

You are not ashamed.A confirmed serial murderer, a thief, a sex adict and a pedophile that slept with a nine year old girl is a god prophet to you. No wonder your entire fold worldwide are known for nothing else but bloodshed and the most debasing kind of sex addiction of rape and sex with 9 year old kids.

And you got ego to boast that this satanic sect of yours is the fastest growing worldwide.

But of course sin, evil and wickedness will continue to be fastest growing worldwide these end times as Jesus Christ precisely prophesied and as is evidenced in your religion.

But don't be fooled cos the fast growth of your tribulation wickedness will immediately usher in the judgement and eternal destruction of the evil and wicked in eternal unquenchable fire.

I hope they realise this truth. undecided
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:27pm On Sep 06, 2015
frosbel2:

What a sad life you must live , cursing and hating everyone who disagrees with your delusional fables.

People like you are the ISIS of Christianity.

Where did he curse in his post? The people you are condoning their acts probably cursed you into getting confused on a daily basis. Now you don't know whose side you are on, Christ's or Satan's. undecided
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2015
ByfireByfire:

There's no ISIS in christianity but there are people like me that condemn evil openly and there are lucifer agents like you that hide behind a cloak to pull down Christianity and churches and to antagonise Christians that preach against evil by calling them judgmental, fanatic and all sorts of names.

You are like your father lucifer and you are doing everything he moves you to do but you'll fall with a crach and the church of God shall march forward and no gates of hell shall prevail against it.

Frosbel should learn that he cannot engage in spiritual warfare if he is not covered by the blood of Jesus. He is so confused that he is now singing another song.
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2015
frosbel2:

Psycho !

cheesy

May the Lord deliver you.
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2015
ByfireByfire:

No by saying the TRUTH... that muhammed and his followers till date are given to serial bloodshed, robbery, sexual perversion and curse Laden sex with kids as little as 9 years old.

It is 100% truth and fact from history and from your holy books till present day occurances.

It's a pity that what they see as truth are lies and vice versa.
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2015
bashbabe2:

It's you that shouldn't fool yourself because you are no better than the Islamic terrorist. Guess what, it started with so much hatred and feeling like they are better than the rest of the good practicing Muslims and christians alike. And taking judgement into thier hands deciding who goes to heaven or hell.And this exactly what you are,you are a true reflection of shekau. If someone brainwash you small and start a christian movement that will kill Muslims , I'm sure you will join
Even( Jesus peace be upon him) Himself will deny you because all you spread is hatred and more hatred.
Go to your Bible and see worst verses and stop spewing trash

Repent and believe the gospel. smiley
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2015
ByfireByfire:

Laughable!! You are spewing all this garbage to make yourself look righteousness and to hide the fact that you are a full time member of a sect whose prophet and adherents are fully given to willful serial bloodshed, cursed sexual perversions, robbery, rape and repulsive sex with even baby girl kids.

And let me ask you a question(my litmus test for muslims that claim to be different): will you not join to kill an individual that insults your pedophile prophet or a person that tears a small leaf of your quran?

You know the answer cos you u all are the same!!

I am waiting for any true Muslim to deny this claim. cool
Re: Muslims Rape 9 Year Old Girls And Then Pray To Allah by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2015
parisbookaddict:

How are they hypocrites by exposing the evils of ISIS. What does the crime of a deeper life pastor have to do with is. Why are u throwing red herrings. Frobel is this you or a muslim using frobel2 as one did with truthman12 as truthman13.

Don't try to defend Islam. Islam condones sex with children and taking sex slaves and trading slaves. No other religion allows that.

Only Islam encourages this type of barbaric crimes and debauchery.

You should pray for frosbel as he is currently suffering from the curses placed on him by Muslims.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Fires Of Hell / Is There A Difference Between A Church And A Ministry / How Many Times Have You Changed Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.