Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? (5416 Views)

On Forcing Muslims Not To Fast In The North Region Of China: / Why Are Muslims Commanded To Force Christians Out Of The Road? / Why Are Muslims Given Preferncial Treatment In Niairaland??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by truthman2012(m): 9:00pm On May 14, 2015
[Quran 3:185 Pickthal] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

In that quranic verse, we are made to understand that ALL muslims will be in Hellfire pending the Resurrection Day when some of them will be lucky to be removed.

This following hadith confirms the above verse:

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12 Number 770:

Narated By Abu Huraira : The people said, "O Allah's Apostle! Shall we see our Lord on the Day of Resurrection?" He replied, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the full moon on a clear (not cloudy) night?" They replied, "No, O Allah's Apostle!" He said, "Do you have any doubt in seeing the sun when there are no clouds?" They replied in the negative. He said, "You will see Allah (your Lord) in the same way. On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers. Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'

There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations, for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. AT THAT TIME THEY WILL COME OUT OF THE FIRE as mere skeletons..............

ALL muslims including Muhammad will be in hell till Resurrection Day before they the pious will be removed; lucky are you if you are counted to be removed.

This is further confirmations from the quran:

[Quran 19:71-72 Shakir] And there is not one of you but shall come to it; this is an unavoidable decree of your Lord.
And We will deliver those who guarded (against evil), and We will leave the unjust therein on their knees.

All of you shall come to hell as a matter of allahh's decree, no changing. Then some who do good will be delivered and the rest left inside hell.

Don't muslims have reason to be afraid of death?

ANY OTHER QUOTE APART FROM THE ABOVE AMOUNTS TO CONTRADICTIONS!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by wachakuta(m): 9:05pm On May 14, 2015
because death is simply a apassage from dis world to another
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Leitner: 9:18pm On May 14, 2015
How will you be afraid when you will be welcomed with 7 FRESH virgins

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by kay1one2(m): 9:19pm On May 14, 2015
I knew mohammed was in hell with his followers! This confirms it!!!
Thank God I'm a Christian on my way to heaven! smiley

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by truthman2012(m): 9:39pm On May 14, 2015
kay1one2:

Jesus parting words:

In my Father's house are
many mansions: if it were
not so , I would have told
you. I go to prepare a place for you (John 14:2).

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by POPdecorator: 10:41pm On May 14, 2015
kay1one2:
shey na oven u mean? Mumu ppl
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Rilwayne001: 10:53pm On May 14, 2015
Truthman2012
[Quran 3:185 Pickthal] Every soul will taste of death.
And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that
which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from
the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is
triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of
illusion.

remove /rɪˈmuːv/
verb

1. take (something) away or off from the position occupied.

2. abolish or get rid of.

3. be distant from.

4. separated by a particular number of steps of descent.

noun
1. a degree of remoteness or separation.

2. a form or division in some British schools.

QURAN Surely (as for) those for whom the good has already gone forth from Us, they shall be kept far off from it; THEY WILL NOT HEAR ITS FAINTEST SOUND, and they shall abide in that which their souls long for.

I will address the rest of your posts tommorow inshaAllah.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by malvisguy212: 11:12pm On May 14, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Truthman2012

remove /rɪˈmuːv/
verb

3. be distant from.

noun

QURAN Surely (as for) those for whom the good has already gone forth from Us, they shall be kept far off from it; THEY WILL NOT HEAR ITS FAINTEST SOUND, and they shall abide in that which their souls long for.

you did not explained anything here, if we should go by your explanation, it's still remain the same thing;

" Whoso is separated from the fire" meaning he was still in the fire before separated,still saying the samething.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by POPdecorator: 12:57am On May 15, 2015
kay1one2:
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by truthman2012(m): 6:58am On May 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Truthman2012

remove /rɪˈmuːv/
verb

3. be distant from.

noun

What does it mean to be delivered from hell (Quran 19:71-72)? Deliver means rescue. Do you rescue somebody far from fire?

Stop deceiving yourself by twisting. Quran 3:185 with the hadith that explains it in the OP is clear enough for muslims who love their souls. If you are bent on going to hell, don't draw others into it.

The hadith says Muhammad and others who worship allahh alone are inside hellfire and will attempt to cross to paradise on Resurrection Day, an indefinete period.

It takes hypnotism to interprete otherwise.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Nobody: 7:15am On May 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Truthman2012

remove /rɪˈmuːv/
verb

3. be distant from.

noun

Well I guess that wraps it up... for people with no agenda.

But do you think they will notice your last quoted verse about Muslims BEING KEPT FAR OFF FROM IT, and THEY WILL NOT HEAR ITS FAINTEST SOUND?

Odds are they will develop a blind spot when they get to that part, and keep harping on English grammar in the first part.

Jazakum Allah khayran sha.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by truthman2012(m): 7:38am On May 15, 2015
Abuamam:

Well I guess that wraps it up... for people with no agenda.

But do you think they will notice your last quoted verse about Muslims BEING KEPT FAR OFF FROM IT, and THEY WILL NOT HEAR ITS FAINTEST SOUND?

Odds are they will develop a blind spot when they get to that part, and keep harping on English grammar in the first part.

Jazakum Allah khayran sha.

Do you boys know better than Sahih Bukhari?

If a verse says 'inside fire' and another says 'far from fire', it is obvious allahh was contradicting himself. It is also obvious he was deceiving the muslims. Why do you prefer allahh, a deceiver to Jesus who promised heaven?

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Rilwayne001: 8:03am On May 15, 2015
Nay, but [by the very act of creation] We hurl the truth against falsehood, and it crushes the latter: and lo! it withers away. But woe unto you for all your [attempts at] defining [God] –

Good morning truthman,

It is a pitiable dismal that you have taken your level of deceit to higher level.

The thread as been trashed day-b4-yesterday on another thread of yours like that. Unknown to me that you later replied my post with the trash you wrote in the OP.

I checked the thread just now, and I found out that you deliberately mispel my moniker as Rilwayne01 instead of 001. I know you did that in other for me not to see your silly mention.

Truth is, you can only fo0l the gullible followers following you on your deceitful mission. First you boycotted my posts on that thread, then secondly you delibrately mispelt my moniker in other for me not to know that you've pasted your trash on my mention.

Thank God you opened the trash as a thread, even though you did that without calling my attention again. But luckily for me, alnaijablogger's mention on his thread brought me to this section last night.

Let now address this once and for all. In other for all the truth seeker know your guilfullness.

truthman2012:
[Quran 3:185 Pickthal] Every soul will taste of death. And ye will be paid on the Day of Resurrection only that which ye have fairly earned. Whoso is removed from the Fire and is made to enter paradise, he indeed is triumphant. The life of this world is but comfort of illusion.

This has been addressed up there, the word "remove" doesn't necessarily mean to bring out a thing from a thing. It could also me to "distant something from a thing", now how do we know that my underlined meaning of "remove" up there is what the Quran meant in this passage?

This verse of the Quran makes us understand that indeed, that is the meaning of "remove" meant in the passage up here:
Surely (as for) those for whom the good has already gone forth from Us, [size=13pt] they shall be kept far off from it; [/size] They will not hear its faintest sound, and they shall abide in that which their souls long for. <<< keeping something far from the other think is the same as distant something from something. Therefore, the too verse makes us understand that the muslim ummah will be kept far from hell.

I believe anyone with sound mind will understand this easily without giving too much lecture on it. If your level of reasoning is not like that of a goat, you will have no problem seeing that both verse meant that muslim will be distant far away from hell, or else you want to feign ignorance as usual because you have been beclouded by your deviousness.

In that quranic verse, we are made to understand that ALL muslims will be in Hellfire pending the Resurrection Day when some of them will be lucky to be removed.

This has been addressed the other night, and I find it so hard that you neglected my explanation and boycotted my moniker in other that I may not come back to address it.

Well, my explanation above dismantled this quote, and also, I'll like to point out as I explained the other night that no one is in hell right now according to the Quran, it will be revealed for everyone to see on the judgement day:

And on that Day hell will be brought [within sight]; on that Day man will remember [all that he did and failed to do]: but what will that remembrance avail him?

I don't know why you have been feigning ignorance, this has been thrashed the other day, why bring it up again. truthman are you not ashamed of this deceitful attitude of yours?

This following hadith confirms the above verse:

Ahha really?

On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered and He will order the people to follow what they used to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities; [size=15pt] and only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites. [/size]

If you truthful to yourself, the bolded and the underlined should have be what you ought to have embolden in your posts, but because it will dismantle you silly assertion, you left it out.

We are are told in this hadith that everyone human being will follow what the worshipped in life and that muslim will be left with the hypocrite muslims. Indeed, we have hypocrite muslim who though believed in Allah and the his messanger, and they are hypocrite in the sense that they choose what to believe in his law and neglect what suit them in other to satisfy their selfish interest. They are so many in our world today.

…Allah will come to them and say, 'I am Your Lord.' They will say, 'We shall stay in this place till our Lord comes to us and when our Lord will come, we will recognize Him. Then Allah will come to them again and say, 'I am your Lord.' They will say, 'You are our Lord.' Allah will call them, and As-Sirat (a bridge) will be laid across Hell and I (Muhammad) shall be the first amongst the Apostles to cross it with my followers.

Now, what you bolded here contradicted all the nonsense you stated in the OP. Your claim is that The Prophet (saw) and muslim ummah are currently in hell, and here out your stupidityy, you embolded the glaring fact that the will cross over the brigde of hell on day of judgement. does crossing and removing the same thing? well, your deceit as been shown to your deceitful followers again.

Passing through the 3rd mainland brigde doesn't mean swimmimg in the water before you are been removed, does it?

Nobody except the Apostles will then be able to speak and they will be saying then, 'O Allah! Save us. O Allah Save us.'There will be hooks like the thorns of Sa'dan in Hell. Have you seen the thorns of Sa'dan?" The people said, "Yes." He said, "These hooks will be like the thorns of Sa'dan but nobody except Allah knows their greatness in size [size=16pt] and these will entangle the people according to their deeds; [/size] some of them will fall and stay in Hell forever; others will receive punishment (torn into small pieces) and will get out of Hell, till when Allah intends mercy on whomever He likes amongst the people of Hell, He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but Him alone. The angels will take them out by recognizing them from the traces of prostrations,

Yes, the embolded has makes us understand the category of those who will fall inside it. Of course their are those who claim to be adherent of Islam but their deed are so bad that God cannot overlook it, hence the reason for their fallen down into hell. Boko haram, ISIS are typical example of this set of people that will fall down into hell for their evil deeds.

And also, the hadith makes us understand that some will remain there forever i.e. those who even though worshipped God but still went ahead to do great evil, BH and ISIS are typical example, while some will be brought out by the mercy of Allah, they are devout muslim who observe their regular prayer but still went ahead to do bad deeds that are not that worst, hence, Allah will show them his mercy, by overlooking their deeds, but that'd after they have tasted from the little punishment.

Again, this particular part of the hadith dismantle your claim that all muslims will go to hell pending the day of ressurection.

This Quran has made us understand that to REPENT, BELIEVE AND DOING GOOD WORKS will make one a successful candidate of Janah.

for Allah has forbidden the (Hell) fire to eat away those traces. So they will come out of the Fire, it will eat away from the whole of the human body except the marks of the prostrations. AT THAT TIME THEY WILL COME OUT OF THE FIRE as mere skeletons..............

Again, as explained up there, this hadith has made us understand that their deeds will make the suffer all these punishment.

[b]ALL muslims including Muhammad will be in hell till Resurrection Day before they the pious will be removed; lucky are you if you are counted to be removed.

This is a baseless assertion that can only be concluded by either a deceitful person or and old man reasoning like a billy goat.

This is further confirmations from the quran:

I have argued this with a bigot like you on this board that no where does te Quran say all muslim will go to hell.

[Quran 19:71-72 Shakir] And there is not one of you but shall come to it; this is an unavoidable decree of your Lord.
And We will deliver those who guarded (against evil), and We will leave the unjust therein on their knees. All of you shall come to hell as a matter of allahh's decree, no changing. Then some who do good will be delivered and the rest left inside hell.

What you failed to understand is the context of this verse, I will take it from the preceeding verses and I will had little exigesis to them.

And man saith: When I am dead, shall I forsooth be brought forth alive?

…^^this verse talks about those who doubt whether they would be brought alive, they are doubting whether the day of judgement will come. correct me if i am wrong oo. Many Verses of the Quran has made us understand that doubting the day of judgement itself is a sin before Allah

Surah Maryam, Verse 67:
Doth not man remember that We created him before, when he was naught?

^^^Still talking about those that have doubt about the day of judgment

Surah Maryam, Verse 68:
And, by thy Lord, verily We shall assemble THEM and the devils, then We shall bring them, crouching, around hell.

Going by the first 2 verse up there, please Mr. Truthman2012 who are the THEM here ( in verse 68)

Surah Maryam, Verse 69:
Then We shall PLUCK OUT from every sect whichever of THEM was MOST STUBBORN IN REBELLION to the Beneficent.

^^ i.e there are of them (man) that apart from doubting the day of judgment they are stubborn and more rebellion to God. and the will be PLUCKED OUT. .

Surah Maryam, Verse 70:
And surely We are Best Aware of those most worthy to be burned therein.

^^ surely God knows best those who are more stubborn and rebellion to Him among them (man)

Surah Maryam, Verse 71:
There is not one of you but shall approach it. That is a fixed ordinance of thy Lord.

^^Can we say including the muslim? despite God telling us that there are those who doubt about the day and among those who doubt are those who are more rebellion to God including the devil. Does that include the muslims? going by the previous verses does that include those who have no doubt at all at the same time ward off evil (muslims) ?

Surah Maryam, Verse 72:
Then We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.

^^and Allah knows best which one of those people are good people despite doubting the jugdment day. but surely this doesnt include those who have no doubt at all about the day and at the same time ward of evil. And also we should note that, this people were plucked out in verse 69. the question is what about the rest?

Then turning back to the hadith you quoted, this verse has been made clear that those who plucked out are both hypocrite muslims, by his mercy, he would save those he wishes to save among them.

Don't muslims have reason to be afraid of death?

I am not afraid of death. Xtians are the onr that should be afraid of them because jesus told his dsciple that he will plainly tell people like you to get away from him. Now that we have over 40000sects, those of you that will go to biblical hell will go their in thousands. undecided

]ANY OTHER QUOTE APART FROM THE ABOVE AMOUNTS TO CONTRADICTIONS![]

You are the one contradicting yourself undecided

First, you said all muslims are currently in hell pending the day of ressurection, then again you displayed your low iota of sense by quoting hadith that contradicts that notion.

Your delusion is obvious undecided

Before, replying my post, make sure you do it appropriately as I have done to yours and please make sure you mention my moniker because I may not be around on this thread.

No excuse please, I typed the whole of this post with my phone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by kay1one2(m): 8:25am On May 15, 2015
POPdecorator:

Poor handiwork man!
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Nobody: 8:26am On May 15, 2015
truthman2012:

Do you boys know better than Sahih Bukhari?

If a verse says 'inside fire' and another says 'far from fire', it is obvious allahh was contradicting himself. It is also obvious he was deceiving the muslims. Why do you prefer allahh, a deceiver to Jesus who promised heaven?

Lol. Mr Sahih Bukhari? All these so-called xtians sef.

Listen mr Da'if truthman. Muslims are not afraid of death because we KNOW for sure that Allah is vastly Merciful, and we have been shown what actions we can do to obtain His Mercy. So if we try our best to live in submission to His Will, we have no fear of the hereafter. A well prepared student does not fear the day that results will be released.

Of course, those students who have been using wrong and outdated textbooks, have no idea what the syllabus is about, but go around deceiving themselves that failure is 'not their portion', will inevitably try to delay the release of results as much as possible; so as to continue deceiving themselves. Unfortunately for such people...

"And Allah shall not delay the passing of a soul if its time has come; verily Allah is Aware of all that you do"
-The Only Noble uncorrupted words of the Almighty.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Rilwayne001: 8:37am On May 15, 2015
Old man. please stop disgracing yourself here undecided
truthman2012:

[s]…What does it mean to be delivered from hell (Quran 19:71-72)? Deliver means rescue. Do you rescue somebody far from fire? Stop deceiving yourself by twisting. Quran 3:185 with the hadith that explains it in the OP is clear enough for muslims who love their souls. If you are bent on going to hell, don't draw others into it. The hadith says Muhammad and others who worship allahh alone are inside hellfire and will attempt to cross to paradise on Resurrection Day, an indefinete period. It takes hypnotism to interprete otherwise. [/s]

Now, go back to my post.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by malvisguy212: 8:48am On May 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Nay, but [by the very act of creation] We hurl the truth against falsehood, and it crushes the latter: and lo! it withers away. But woe unto you for all your [attempts at] defining [God] –

Good truthman,

It is a pitiable dismal that you have taken your level of deceit to higher level.

The thread as been trashed day-b4-yesterday on another thread of yours like that. Unknown to me that you later replied my post with the trash you wrote in the OP.

I checked the thread just now, and I found out that you deliberately mispel my moniker as Rilwayne01 instead of 001. I know you did that in other for me not to see your silly mention.

Truth is, you can only fo0l the gullible followers following you on your deceitful mission. First you boycotted my posts on that thread, then secondly you delibrately mispelt my moniker in other for me not to know that you've pasted your trash on my mention.

Thank God you opened the trash as a thread, even though you did that without calling my attention again. But luckily for me, alnaijablogger's mention on his thread brought me to this section last night.

Let now address this once and for all. In other for all the truth seeker know your guilfullness.

This has been addressed up there, the word "remove" doesn't necessarily mean to bring out a thing from a thing. It could also me to "distant something from a thing", now how do we know that my underlined meaning of "remove" up there is what the Quran meant in this passage?

This verse of the Quran makes us understand that indeed, that is the meaning of "remove" meant in the passage up here:
Surely (as for) those for whom the good has already gone forth from Us, [size=13pt] they shall be kept far off from it; [/size] They will not hear its faintest sound, and they shall abide in that which their souls long for. <<< keeping something far from the other think is the same as distant something from something. Therefore, the too verse makes us understand that the muslim ummah will be kept far from hell.

I believe anyone with sound mind will understand this easily without giving too much lecture on it. If your level of reasoning is not like that of a goat, you will have no problem seeing that both verse meant that muslim will be distant far away from hell, or else you want to feign ignorance as usual because you have been beclouded by your deviousness.

This has been addressed the other night, and I find it so hard that you neglected my explanation and boycotted my moniker in other that I may not come back to address it.

Well, my explanation above dismantled this quote, and also, I'll like to point out as I explained the other night that no one is in hell right now according to the Quran, it will be revealed for everyone to see on the judgement day:

And on that Day hell will be brought [within sight]; on that Day man will remember [all that he did and failed to do]: but what will that remembrance avail him?

I don't know why you have been feigning ignorance, this has been thrashed the other day, why bring it up again. truthman are you not ashamed of this deceitful attitude of yours?

Ahha really?

If you truthful to yourself, the bolded and the underlined should have be what you ought to have embolden in your posts, but because it will dismantle you silly assertion, you left it out.

We are are told in this hadith that everyone human being will follow what the worshipped in life and that muslim will be left with the hypocrite muslims. Indeed, we have hypocrite muslim who though believed in Allah and the his messanger, and they are hypocrite in the sense that they choose what to believe in his law and neglect what suit them in other to satisfy their selfish interest. They are so many in our world today.

Now, what you bolded here contradicted all the nonsense you stated in the OP. Your claim is that The Prophet (saw) and muslim ummah are currently in hell, and here out your stupidityy, you embolded the glaring fact that the will cross over the brigde of hell on day of judgement. does crossing and removing the same thing? well, your deceit as been shown to your deceitful followers again.

Passing through the 3rd mainland brigde doesn't mean swimmimg in the water before you are been removed, does it?

Yes, the embolded has makes us understand the category of those who will fall inside it. Of course their are those who claim to be adherent of Islam but their deed are so bad that God cannot overlook it, hence the reason for their fallen down into hell. Boko haram, ISIS are typical example of this set of people that will fall down into hell for their evil deeds.

And also, the hadith makes us understand that some will remain there forever i.e. those who even though worshipped God but still went ahead to do great evil, BH and ISIS are typical example, while some will be brought out by the mercy of Allah, they are devout muslim who observe their regular prayer but still went ahead to do bad deeds that are not that worst, hence, Allah will show them his mercy, by overlooking their deeds, but that'd after they have tasted from the little punishment.

Again, this particular part of the hadith dismantle your claim that all muslims will go to hell pending the day of ressurection.

This Quran has made us understand that to REPENT, BELIEVE AND DOING GOOD WORKS will make one a successful candidate of Janah.

Again, as explained up there, this hadith has made us understand that their deeds will make the suffer all these punishment.

This is a baseless assertion that can only be concluded by either a deceitful person or and old man reasoning like a billy goat.

I have argued this with a bigot like you on this board that no where does te Quran say all muslim will go to hell.

What you failed to understand is the context of this verse, I will take it from the preceeding verses and I will had little exigesis to them.

…^^this verse talks about those who doubt whether they would be brought alive, they are doubting whether the day of judgement will come. correct me if i am wrong oo. Many Verses of the Quran has made us understand that doubting the day of judgement itself is a sin before Allah

Surah Maryam, Verse 67:

Surah Maryam, Verse 68:
And, by thy Lord, verily We shall assemble THEM and the devils, then We shall bring them, crouching, around hell.

Going by the first 2 verse up there, please Mr. Truthman2012 who are the THEM here ( in verse 68)

Surah Maryam, Verse 69:
Then We shall PLUCK OUT from every sect whichever of THEM was MOST STUBBORN IN REBELLION to the Beneficent.

^^ i.e there are of them (man) that apart from doubting the day of judgment they are stubborn and more rebellion to God. and the will be PLUCKED OUT. .

Surah Maryam, Verse 70:

^^ surely God knows best those who are more stubborn and rebellion to Him among them (man)

Surah Maryam, Verse 71:
There is not one of you but shall approach it. That is a fixed ordinance of thy Lord.

^^Can we say including the muslim? despite God telling us that there are those who doubt about the day and among those who doubt are those who are more rebellion to God including the devil. Does that include the muslims? going by the previous verses does that include those who have no doubt at all at the same time ward off evil (muslims) ?

Surah Maryam, Verse 72:
Then We shall rescue those who kept from evil, and leave the evil-doers crouching there.

^^and Allah knows best which one of those people are good people despite doubting the jugdment day. but surely this doesnt include those who have no doubt at all about the day and at the same time ward of evil. And also we should note that, this people were plucked out in verse 69. the question is what about the rest?

Then turning back to the hadith you quoted, this verse has been made clear that those who plucked out are both hypocrite muslims, by his mercy, he would save those he wishes to save among them.

I am not afraid of death. Xtians are the onr that should be afraid of them because jesus told his dsciple that he will plainly tell people like you to get away from him. Now that we have over 40000sects, those of you that will go to biblical hell will go their in thousands. undecided

You are the one contradicting yourself undecided

First, you said all muslims are currently in hell pending the day of ressurection, then again you displayed your low iota of sense by quoting hadith that contradicts that notion.

Your delusion is obvious undecided

Before, replying my post, make sure you do it appropriately as I have done to yours and please make sure you mention my moniker because I may not be around on this thread.

No excuse please, I typed the whole of this post with my phone.
keep on deceiving your self and find lies to adress your curiosity,did you understand Arab more than sahih bukari?

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 12,
Number 770:
.... He will order the angels to take out of Hell those who worshipped none but
Him alone. The angels will take
them out by recognizing them from
the TRACES OF PROSTRATION , for Allah
has forbidden the (HELL ) FIRE to eat
away those traces. So they will
come out of the Fire, it will eat
away from the whole of the human
body except the marks of the
prostrations. At that time they will
come out of the Fire as mere
skeletons. The Water of Life will be
poured on them and as a result they
will grow like the seeds growing on
the bank of flowing water…”

The only people who prostrates in worship are muslims and pagans and they (the people with prostration mark) are in hell, one thing for sure, it was not the pagan because Allah will not save does who do not worship him, thus we will say for sure it was the muslims.

And the quran goes in harmony with what sahih bukari say;

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable
decree of your Lord that every one of
you will be taken to hell.” (Sarwar)

“There is not one of you who shall not
pass through the confines of
Hell.” (Dawood)

And the very next verse tells us:

Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We
shall rescue those who kept from evil,
and leave the evil-doers crouching
there.” (Pickthall)

“Afterwards (Thumma) we will
deliver those who shall have been
pious, but we will leave the ungodly
therein on their knees.” (Sale)

Crystal clear , if this hadith and quran say muslims are in heaven then none of you will misinterpret the verses and hadith but since the quranic verses and hadith did not favour muslims, you guys are saying different thing here, silly.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by malvisguy212: 8:50am On May 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
Old man. please stop disgracing yourself here undecided

Now, go back to my post.
you are the one that is saying what Allah did not say, who will Allah rescue in Hell? Sinners? Deluded boy.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by truthman2012(m): 9:03am On May 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Surely (as for) those for whom the good has already gone forth from Us, they shall be kept far off from it; They will not hear its faintest sound, and they shall abide in that which their souls long for. <<< keeping something far from the other think is the same as distant something from something. Therefore, the too verse makes us understand that the muslim ummah will be kept far from hell.

Nothing has been addressed. You cannot change the meaning, it is sooo clear. The quran says it, the hadith confirms it. What's more. Twisting.

Besides, far off from fire is still talking about fire. Why far off from fire instead of inside heaven. I tell you the truth, allahh changes his words as minutes pass-by.

Surah Maryam, Verse 67:

Surah Maryam, Verse 68:

Surah Maryam, Verse 69:

Surah Maryam, Verse 70:

Surah Maryam, Verse 71:

Surah Maryam, Verse 72:

All this is nothing but pure CONTRADICTIONS to Quran 3:185 and 19:71-72.

But why is it that allahh is never stable. Why? He would say white today and black tomorrow. Why? It is simply to deceive. I pity the muslims.

I am not afraid of death. Xtians are the onr that should be afraid of them because Jesus told his dsciple that he will plainly tell people like you to get away from him. Now that we have over 40000sects, those of you that will go to biblical hell will go their in thousands. undecided

You can't understand Jesus, you don't have His Spirit.

What he said He would tell to get away are workers of iniquity.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Rilwayne001: 9:21am On May 15, 2015
You know I don't like replying you, why? because you are a robot. And you have been programmed not to understand any explanation giving to you. Pa malvisguy noticed this in you, hence, his reason not to sent you to school, because he know if he did, its going to be in futility.

I don't have time for ROBOT.

Truthman is an old man suffering from amnesia. His ambition right from time has been to become a pastor like oyedepo, oristejafor, he dreamt of riding private jet around. But he is depressed by the fact that he church business has not been yielding his desired aim, hence, is reason for coming here to lay his anger on muslim. But, trust me he is on a futile mission, because falsehood is bound to perish.

Is this^ the person you are trying to emulate? an old man suffering from attention deficit disoder?

Shaking my head for you.

Just one advice to you malviguy212. Go write O'level. and If you dont want to mingle among those little boys writing it, kindly take up and adult education. It will be better for you like that than to emulate this confused old man.

my2kobo cool

malvisguy212:
you are the one that is saying what Allah did not say, who will Allah rescue in Hell? Sinners? Deluded boy.

grin grin lol @ deluded boy. I believe every reasonable person both christian and muslim reading this thread will see the deluded between myself, you and your mentor.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Rilwayne001: 9:28am On May 15, 2015
truthman2012:
Rilwayne001: Nothing has been addressed. You cannot change the meaning, it is sooo clear. The quran says it, the hadith confirms it. What's more. Twisting. Besides, far off from fire is still talking about fire. Why far off from fire instead of inside heaven. I tell you the truth, allahh changes his words as minutes pass-by. All this is nothing but pure CONTRADICTIONS to Quran 3:185 and 19:71-72. But why is it that allahh is never stable. Why? He would say white today and black tomorrow. Why? It is simply to deceive. I pity the muslims.

So sad, you want me to repeat myself again?? hell no.

You can't understand Jesus, you don't have His Spirit.

Do you have it?

What he said He would tell to get away are workers of iniquity.

Who are those workers of iniquity that perfomed miracle with his name? was he aiding those workers of iniquity by allowing their miracles to work out?
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by malvisguy212: 9:28am On May 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:
You know I don't like replying you, why? because you are a robot. And you have been programmed not to understand any explanation giving to you. Pa malvisguy noticed this in you, hence, his reason not to sent you to school, because he know if he did, its going to be in futility.

Truthman is an old man suffering from amnesia. His ambition right from time has been to become a pastor like oyedepo, oristejafor, he dreamt of riding private jet around. But he is depressed by the fact that he church business has not been yielding his desired aim, hence, is reason for coming here to lay his anger on muslim. But, trust me he is on a futile mission, because falsehood is bound to perish.

Is this^ the person you are trying to emulate? an old man suffering from attention deficit disoder?

Shaking my head for you.

Just one advice to you malviguy212. Go write O'level. and If you dont want to mingle among those little boys writing it, kindly take up and adult education. It will be better for you like that than to emulate this confused old man.

my2kobo cool

grin grin lol @ deluded boy. I believe every reasonable person both christian and muslim reading this thread will see the deluded between myself, you and your mentor.
answer this question and stop this your foolishness,WHO IS ALLAH RESCUING IN HELL? You can twist the verse that talk about "removed" but that doesent change the fact that Allah is rescuing some people in hell, who are they?

I repeat, you are deluded just like muhammed who cannot discern sin atoning.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by truthman2012(m): 9:31am On May 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Shaking my head for you.

my2kobo cool

I'm not surprised that muslims do lie a lot. Islam permits it and in fact islam itself is a total lie. It takes lies to defend lies. The bible says all liars shall have their part in the lake of fire. No wonder allahh has ordained hellfire for muslims, he knows what he is doing.

How do you know all you said about me and my brother Mulvisguy? This is a clear proof that you are a liar and everything you have been saying anytime is a lie. Smh!

I pray you will repent and escape hellfire.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by malvisguy212: 9:40am On May 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

So sad, you want me to repeat myself again?? hell no.

Do you have it?

Who are those workers of iniquity that perfomed miracle with his name? was he aiding those workers of iniquity by allowing their miracles to work out?
read the quran and bible,which book provide hope for eternal life? Allah is not stable, his nature is different from the God of the bible, say a word and later debunked himself, how does it sound? Is it a coincidence that muhammed is illiterate and the quran looks like it was writing by illiterate. Abuse Jesus or any other prophet and the muslims will claimed they leave you for God but abuse muhammed and they take your life, muhammed wrote the quran in soo much that it benefit him alone and downgrade the true prophet of God.

Answer my question, who is Allah rescuing in this verse?

Surah 19:72: “Then (Thumma) We
shall RESCUE those who kept from evil,
and leave the evil-doers crouching
THERE.” (Pickthall)

One thing for sure , the evil doer and the muslims are in the same place "THERE" and allah rescue the muslims there and live the evil doer "THERE" the context of the verse say they are in HELL before the rescue operation. Who allah rescue?
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Rilwayne001: 9:40am On May 15, 2015
malvisguy212:
answer this question and stop this your foolishness,WHO IS ALLAH RESCUING IN HELL? You can twist the verse that talk about "removed" but that doesent change the fact that Allah is rescuing some people in hell, who are they?

Those who though are devout worshippers of God, they observed prayers as the Quran prescribed it, but they are hypocrite, despite doing all these they still went ahead to indulge in hypocrisy and sin, God will show them mercy but that'd be after they have been punished for sometime.

I repeat, you are deluded just like muhammed who cannot discern sin atoning.

I am not deluded.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by malvisguy212: 9:51am On May 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Those who though are devout worshippers of God, they observed prayers as the Quran prescribed it, but they are hypocrite, despite doing all these they still went ahead to indulge in hypocrisy and sin, God will show them mercy but that'd be after they have been punished for sometime.

I am not deluded.

now I know you are a lier and a father of IT, it is only Jesus that can healed you.
Your lies has been exposed.

Surah 19:71: “It is the inevitable
decree of your Lord that EVERY ONE of
you will be taken to hell.” (Sarwar)

How does EVERY ONE sound like? dos every one sound like some people? If you are not satisfied here, ok here is more prove that you are a lier;

“Afterwards (Thumma) we will
deliver those who shall have been
PIOUS, but we will leave the ungodly
therein on their knees.” (Sale)

Are pious people hypocrite in Islam? Keep on deceiving your self.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by truthman2012(m): 9:52am On May 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

I am not deluded.

I'm sorry for people who follow your steps. You are a great liar.

Where did you get your interpretation?

Muhammad himself is said to head the muslims being rescued. Is he also a worshiper not devout?
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Rilwayne001: 9:59am On May 15, 2015
truthman2012:

Where did you get your interpretation?

On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered
and He will order the people to follow what they used
to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some
will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities;
and …only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by talkingtruth: 10:50am On May 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

On the Day of Resurrection, people will be gathered
and He will order the people to follow what they used
to worship. So some of them will follow the sun, some
will follow the moon, and some will follow other deities;
and …only this nation (Muslims) will be left with its hypocrites.

According to that hadith, minus islamic hypnotism,
the nation that will be left inside fire (not rescued) are those who didn't ''guide against evil''. But Muhammad and others will be rescued, you may be lucky to be among those to be rescued provided you have mark of prostration.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Rilwayne001: 10:57am On May 15, 2015
talkingtruth:

According to that hadith, minus islamic hypnotism,
the nation that will be left inside fire (not rescued) are those who didn't ''guide against evil''. But Muhammad and others will be rescued, you may be lucky to be among those to be rescued provided you have mark of prostration.

Truthman2012.

I'm done with you on this topic. You can continue creating more monikers, thats your cuppa.

Later.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by talkingtruth: 11:03am On May 15, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Truthman2012.

I'm done with you on this topic. You can continue creating more monikers, thats your cuppa.

Later.

You guys have reported truthman2012 and he has been banned.
Re: Why Are Muslims Not Afraid Of Death? by Rilwayne001: 11:11am On May 15, 2015
talkingtruth:

You guys have reported truthman2012 and he has been banned.
Nobody banned you, stop lying.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam And Terrorist / What Is The Ability To Marry In Islam? / Contacts Of Al - Sunnah Scholars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.