Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 (2240 Views)

How To Earn $50 Per Week Selling Other People's Products - Online Business / How To Make Over 100% Profit Selling Physical Products Without Importing! / How To Make 100% Profit Selling Physical Products Without Importing!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hello People

This is version 2 of a similar thread I opened sometime ago.

I wanted to help a few people but I saw the deluge of interested people and I said to myself "Why not dedicate a thread to this and let it all out to see how many people will get on since there were so many interested people.

For starters, it really is very simple. Infact its so simple all you need to do is follow simple instructions.

Throughout this course - if I can call it that, you won't be paying me 1 single kobo. Whatever money you will spen will be spent by you to build this business up. That should be an indication to you that this is not a business you do without money. Its going to involve some small investments.

So lets start with a little primer on how to make money online.

Its not news anymore that for you to make money online,you must sell something. Infact for you to make money at all anywhere offline or online you must sell something. Even those of you who are working are paid jobs, you are selling your time in exchange for your salaries.

You find something people want to buy (take note I said WANT) and then you give it to them, they buy and you make money. Simple.

Now this business I am about to tell you about is not different. Infact as many as 300,000 Nigerians have been doing this for years. And whats more, they don't own the products. They don't even have shops or warehouses to store this products. But they are making huge profits from selling these products. Whats more the products are based on a Red Hot Niche - Health and Beauty Niche.

Another interesting fact about this business is that it doesn't cost anything to start. Starting is as simple as signing up and that's it, you are ready to go.

So that this post doesn't become too long, let me pause and continue later so you don't have to read long epistles.
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by ashatoda: 7:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
i am following and hoping that you will do justice to the topic which will be beneficial
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by boladale(f): 10:44am On Sep 03, 2015
i'm on board.
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by Samuel1402(m): 1:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
ok im on board
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by moneynavy(m): 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2015
am ready please
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by jerisace: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2015
add me 08060587673
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by effissyman(m): 10:34am On Sep 08, 2015
i beg bros i don buk space. email: adusteven93@gmail.com
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 15, 2015
I don't know what I did wrong, but Nairaland decided to screen my last post and ban me for 4 days. I'm thinking it was becuae I quoted all your profiles so you could see the post updates

At any rate, let me try to remember what I posted the last time.

Last time out, I talked about a business that is currently being done by over 300,000 Nigerians. Now here is the catch. To set up a solid business that involves buying and selling of goods, you would need hefty investments. You would need to provide space where you would set up shop, you would need to stock your shop, you probably would need a warehouse, you would also need to hire extra hands. You may eventually need to think about selling off all your stocks before they expire or so you can get fresh stock. And we have not even mentioned the huge paperwork you have to constantly do. Ah yes.....lets not forget marketing. You also have to market your products. That's a lot of work right.

But what if all of that work was removed. Infact what if the only thing you had to worry about was marketing. What if you didnt need to worry about getting a shop? What if you didn't need to worry about getting a warehouse. What if you didn't need to worry about stocking up your shop. What if you didn't need to worry about paperwork. What if you didn't need to worry about product delivery. What if all of that was handled by someone else behind the scene. Infact the only thing you would worry about is sales. Getting sales. When you get your sales all you do is forward the details and make payments to the organization running the support end of this business. They handle everything else. Packaging and Delivery is done behind the scene.

Now here is the juicy part, in 2013 alone, this industry posted a profit of about 12 Billion naira in Nigeria alone. And this industry is made up of individuals who were attracted to this business because of its convenience.

Now I said this industry is based on a red hot niche - the Health and Beauty industry. Its got over 200 different products in its portfolio. We'll talk more on the products in a later post.

In my next post, I will be revealing the strategy I use in getting sales and believe me it works like magic. Then I will also reveal the identity of this Organization. In the meantime, is there anybody feeling excited about the prospects this company holds out?
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by pocoapoco88: 12:44pm On Sep 15, 2015
i don spread mat sit down,carry go
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by Nellyd(f): 1:02pm On Sep 15, 2015
network marketing....
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by godoluwa(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2015
99% suspense iz bullshit
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2015
godoluwa:
99% suspense iz bullshit

Then carry your kaya and go
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by godoluwa(m): 3:10pm On Sep 15, 2015
Ganoderma:

Then carry your kaya and go
i dont wanna derail the thread & thats why i will not join issue with you. goodluck

1 Like

Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 15, 2015
Nellyd:
network marketing....

Hi Nelly

What makes you say that? Remember I said read the post with an open mind or else you will miss out.
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2015
AFFILIATE MARKETING THEN GET PAID SOME COMMISSIONS ON EACH ITEM SOLD THROUGH YOUR AFFILIATE LINK
This is were the OP is heading to smiley smiley smiley

If you want people to have an open mind then get rid of the suspense
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by file56: 9:49pm On Sep 15, 2015
I think you should not loose focus of your caring intention

Remember Humans are very difficult to please

Even God confess them as being " Stiff - Neck "

We that appreciate your intent are more than those who are otherwise

Go ahead!
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by Nobody: 8:12am On Sep 16, 2015
file56:

I think you should not loose focus of your caring intention

Remember Humans are very difficult to please

Even God confess them as being " Stiff - Neck "

We that appreciate your intent are more than those who are otherwise

Go ahead!

Point well taken.
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2015
4 days ago I promised to show you or rather tell you the strategy I use in making my sales.

I have talked about the basics. The opportunity that presents itself is one that you do not need much start up capital. Infact you dont need a dime to start. You get access to unlimited supply of hot and in demand products. You get access to a full featured logistic team that handles all your deliveries. You dont need to bother about delivering your sales. All that is handled for you. You also do not need to worry about stock. Warehousing is handled for you.

All you need is generate the sales.

So how do I do it? Its simple. And I must stress it. There is no two ways about this. This is the easiest way to do it.

First you get a website - trust me this is damn easy. Its not half as tough as you think

Secondly you get an autoresponder. Aweber, Getresponse anyone you can think of.

Thirdly you pick a product of your choice.

Fourth, you make a squeeze page to collect emails - again this is not tough

Fifth, you drive traffic to your squeeze page and collect emails

Sixth, you build a relationship with people on your list.

Seventh - present you offer and watch the sales roll in.

Eight - Rinse and repeat.

There you have it. That's my strategy for doing this. As at the last time I checked I had about 2300 subscribers on my list. And every month I can generate close to 20 sales. By all standards of this business, this is more than enough.

So is this profitable?

Lets'd do the math.

I get website hosting, and an autoresponder. I also earmark some budget for running ads online. In all I spend 10 to 15K.

For each product I sell, I make between 5k to 10k profit depending on what I sell. Now if I sell at least 20 products a month, that's 100k.

100 - 15 leaves me with 85k in pure profits every month.

Believe me when I say, the profits I make is only one of the many bonuses I receive. It can get much more.

Now before I reveal the name of the company, now ask yourself this. If you had someone to hold you by the hand and guide you through this process, is this something you want to do? If your answer is yes, then go ahead and drop you phone numbers and I will give you a call and ad you to my whatsapp group.

This business at the stage you will start at will involve ONLY sales. Your job will be to get sales and I will show you how to do it. Theres a lot more things you will need to do at a latter stage but don't worry about that now. When you become good at getting sales then you can move on to that. But for now you will only focus on sales.

Now for the identity of the company. It goes by the name Forever Living Products. Its been in Nigeria for over 10 years and many Nigerians have been doing this for years.
Now for those of you who have managed to get to this point with an open mind I say congratulations because you are about to start a new chapter of your life.

Remember drop your numbers.
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by godoluwa(m): 10:47pm On Sep 20, 2015
I knw ur write up will surely ends here. Forever Living Product SHIIT. GNLD, TREVO, FLP, TIENS, GREENWORLD etc are all SCAM & MODERN DAY SLAVERY.
FUCCK U OP
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Sep 20, 2015
godoluwa:
I knw ur write up will surely ends here. Forever Living Product SHIIT. GNLD, TREVO, FLP, TIENS, GREENWORLD etc are all SCAM & MODERN DAY SLAVERY.
FUCCK U OP

Please don't insult me.

If you are not interested, just pass on and go in peace.

I have not asked for a single dime so I dont know what you mean by SCAM. Seems the only thing failures know these days is how to call everything and anything scam

Since you don't want to enslaved by what you call modern day slavery you might as well stick to your 8-5 job.

1 Like

Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by godoluwa(m): 12:02am On Sep 21, 2015
Ganoderma:

Please don't insult me.

If you are not interested, just pass on and go in peace.

I have not asked for a single dime so I dont know what you mean by SCAM. Seems the only thing failures know these days is how to call everything and anything scam

Since you don't want to enslaved by what you call modern day slavery you might as well stick to your 8-5 job.
I dont brag man, if you reside in Ibadan let me know so as to give u my office address. open ur eyes to reality, am speaking from experience. about 4yrs ago, I was introduced to that shiit called Forever Living Products. Mrs Abiola was the then South West Zonal Cordinator & we do have meetings every Sunday at Curtains Club. That Mrs Abiola fakes everything she had then comes from FLP bt thank God that I were able to detect her lies. mhen GNLD, FLP, GREENWORLD, TIENS etc are all BULLSHIIT
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by pocoapoco88: 12:42pm On Sep 21, 2015
godoluwa:
FUCCK U OP
even if it wia not a scam,getting dose traffics to take action(buy d product) is a different ball game bt he makes sound so easy
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 21, 2015
godoluwa:
I dont brag man, if you reside in Ibadan let me know so as to give u my office address. open ur eyes to reality, am speaking from experience. about 4yrs ago, I was introduced to that shiit called Forever Living Products. Mrs Abiola was the then South West Zonal Cordinator & we do have meetings every Sunday at Curtains Club. That Mrs Abiola fakes everything she had then comes from FLP bt thank God that I were able to detect her lies. mhen GNLD, FLP, GREENWORLD, TIENS etc are all BULLSHIIT

And that is justification enough for you to go ranting like a lunatic. Have I asked to pay any money? Have I forced you to joining? I'm sure whoever brought you in the first did not offer to lead you by the hand and certainly did not show you this approach.

People will fail big time at MLM same way they fail big time in every other thing. The difference between those who succeed and those who failed is that the former wanted it more. If I am showing you how to do it without asking you to go chase people to sign up or even pay any money, then it must mean I have a better approach.

The least you can do is shut up and move on if it does not interest you. It is highly uncivilized to go trolling simply becos you had a bad experience. Just cos you sucked at it doesn't make it a scam.

Guy, no vex me as I dey like this. If the thing no sweet you carry your wahala go another place. Don't discourage others. Afterall I have volunteered to lead them by the hand and show them how.
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by godoluwa(m): 2:18pm On Sep 21, 2015
@Ganoderma, thunder fire dat finger wey u take post dis thrash. honestly I would have not post on ur thread but d way u package dis shit wit lots of hype makes me do so. FYI, I neva invest a kobo to dat bullshiit bt just watch how it goes. dat fuccking coordinator used the same hyping like u do.
GET LOST!

1 Like

Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 21, 2015
pocoapoco88:
even if it wia not a scam,getting dose traffics to take action(buy d product) is a different ball game bt he makes sound so easy

Let me ask you something.

Have you ever built a list? I mean for something else. Maybe an ebook or something like that.

If you have, then I'm sure you will understand the advantage of numbers. If I have say 3000 subscribers which you can build overtime and I offer any of my products to them so far its in their niche, how many of those 3000 do you think will buy from me. Of-course you have to understand that you must have built a relationship with them.

I have not asked that you chase after people and sign them on. All I am telling you is that you use the platform for direct selling. I have not signed up a single person. I have only just mastered the sales part that I feel confident enough to teach you how to do it.

And don't let whatever any fool says deceive you. This system plain works. IT PLAIN WORKS. I guarantee it 200%. Its not like I have anything to prove. If you don't take my offer I will simply just move on and find the next interested person. It will be your loss.

I have made sales and I can show you proof if you want. But then again, will you be joining because of what you saw me earn or because of the potential you see.
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by Daniel2032(m): 8:28pm On Sep 27, 2015
Op this time u failed. U want our numbers for free.... Lol,... Omo Laugh wan kill me.
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2015
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 14, 2015
Daniel2032:
Op this time u failed. U want our numbers for free.... Lol,... Omo Laugh wan kill me.

For your mind abi.

Check this and talk again if you still get mouth

https://www.nairaland.com/2407470/selling-physical-products-online-without

Anyway thanks for bringing my thread back to the frontlines with your half witted comment
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Oct 24, 2015
godoluwa:
FUCCK U OP

• Ignorance is rejecting what you know nothing about.

• To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a step to great wisdom.

It's imperative you get your facts right before speaking.
Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2015
Charlesdav90:

• Ignorance is rejecting what you know nothing about.

• To be conscious that you are ignorant of the facts is a step to great wisdom.

It's imperative you get your facts right before speaking.

Sometimes its best to leave a pig exactly where it likes to be - rolling in the mire.

1 Like

Re: Selling Physical Products Online Without Ever Owning A Single Product - V2 by goget(m): 9:39am On Sep 22, 2016
kindly add me to your whatsapp 08023801905

(1) (Reply)

Earn #5000 Daily / Does One Need Bank Account To Collect Moneygram? / Who Has Pure Water Sachet To Sell As Scrap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.