Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,770 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! (10829 Views)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor / Mercy Johnson Unleashes Her Figure In New Picture / Nollywood Actress, Ini Edo Stuns In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by hub123: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ini Edo decided to chill by going on a boat cruise today..How big girls roll..
She looks hot SEE MORE >> http://rangeblogz..com/2015/09/operation-breast-feed-nation-actress.html

Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by 175(m): 4:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
Why I like breast pass nyash like dis sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by modela24: 4:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
how many pple have she feed?
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by aderonkedeborah(f): 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
oya
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by greatness22(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by Juxtified(m): 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by officialteemi(m): 4:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
too too too FLAT

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
ok

SOS Band - "Tell Me If You Still Care" song comes to mind
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by pretydiva(f): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Olympus has fallen undecided

4 Likes

Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by kaycexx(m): 7:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
The rise and FALL of Jonathan....

Sorry, the walls of Jericho.
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by danaiks(m): 9:01pm On Sep 02, 2015
Flat tire cry
Abeg cover that thing!!! angry
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by titi4fola(f): 9:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
It has no meaning!
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by kayalla(f): 10:39pm On Sep 02, 2015
who she don feed?

anyways her Olympus is just obeying law of gravity which is very normal that's why bra was invented to keep it up.
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by suave558(m): 12:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Fallen jericho cry
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by hensben(m): 12:33am On Sep 03, 2015
Here to read wordly comment.
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by Physika(f): 12:57am On Sep 03, 2015
pretydiva:

That was in 2013.

Come 2016, London will fall sad

1 Like

Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by pretydiva(f): 6:07am On Sep 03, 2015
Physika:

That was in 2013.

lolzzz cheesy
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by Nobody: 7:24am On Sep 03, 2015
See her flats grin... There would have been a time when those were standing ...hmm... So true a prostitute was once a virgin! .. Noff said. cheesy
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by mayorjosh(m): 7:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Physika:

That was in 2013.
Na white house down in 2013, grin ini edo c as d tin b.no go marry
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by Afrok(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2015
That breast is suffering from LOW SELF ESTEEM... The law of gravity is having its toil on her breast, WHAT GOES UP MUST SURELY COME DOWN.
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by potolistic(m): 7:53am On Sep 03, 2015
Bobbi dn de fall n e wn feed Nigeria.... B4 e go feed naija finish e go dn b like egg wey em fry
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by TrapLORD(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2015
175:
Why I like breast pass nyash like dis sef
cos u're still a minor.
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by IVORY2009(m): 10:59am On Sep 03, 2015
pretydiva:
Yours too is falling shocked
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by 175(m): 1:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
TrapLORD:
cos u're still a minor.

I hear you! Pls carry ur gf come take care of Yours truly for just 24hrs nauuu. . . cheesycheesygrin
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by pretydiva(f): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
IVORY2009:

Yours too is falling shocked
musa ve u taken ur drugs?
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by IVORY2009(m): 4:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
pretydiva:
musa ve u taken ur drugs?

Yarinya' I dey craze?? Wahiyi ur drugs dey inside my abunna' ur thing wen do fall finish grin grin
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by pretydiva(f): 6:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
IVORY2009:

Yarinya' I dey craze?? Wahiyi ur drugs dey inside my abunna' ur thing wen do fall finish grin grin
u need 2 increase d dose
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by JoeCutie(m): 7:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ara dara ada, adago. Nke kwu oto kaga adakwa. grin

Translation >>> Bress wey don fall, don fall (finish). The one wey still dey stand go still fall. cheesy

No be me talk am oh. Na wetin Flavour talk oh. cheesy cheesy

Ini Edo's two fruits are tired and are now looking down to anybody who cares to stand at the foot of that tree and pluck them. cheesy cheesy
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by IVORY2009(m): 8:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
pretydiva:
u need 2 increase d dose
Yeye girl like u grin
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by pretydiva(f): 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
IVORY2009:

Yeye girl like u grin
sad undecided
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by IVORY2009(m): 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
pretydiva:
sad undecided
sikiratu, u dey laugh me abi? Until I go come kidnap der grin
Re: Operation Breast Feed The Nation – Actress Ini Edo Unleashes Her Boobs!! by salaboiz(m): 1:08am On Sep 04, 2015
Bankole don press am

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top Nigeria Leaders, Nollywood Stars, Others, At Pace Awards In Enugu / Man Looks So Much Like Michael Jackson That Fans Want Him To Get A DNA To Prove / Socialite Corazon Kwamboka Flaunts Her Massive Assets In Hot New Photos-must SEE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.