Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? (1299 Views)

VIDEO: Nigerian Pedophile 419 Scammer CRUCIFIED!!! (VIDEO) / Nigerian Pedophile-419-scammer Nabbed In Thailand-(video) / Revenge On A Nigerian 419 Scammer Based In Ireland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by freshB2: 7:08pm On Oct 03, 2006
(This is in groanin)

how can "everybody", i mean almost every nigerian be 419. you liv in peace across nigeria. but in pain wen you liv beyond the country. they write the lyin letters and emails to all beggin for money, why no small sense.

This is incredibly stupid. If not for God's guidance, i would hav been a very big victim all in the name of tryin to help.
I hav nearly given out my own hard earned cash on many situations, wen i found out they were all fakes.

this is bad. this is bad beacuse good samaritans are stoppin to giv due to thieves.
In case yu are one, pls repent so people can giv rightly pls
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by dolliepie(f): 7:15pm On Oct 03, 2006
u were tryn to help? i suspect u too,cant believe a nigerian is falln for all dis crap.
u prolly got caried away with ur share of d loot,tempting i no,i suspect u too.
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by freshB2: 7:28pm On Oct 03, 2006
baby don't think lika that. i thought these were true stories. but i have always told God to help me in decision makin. He helped.

babygal, i don't mean to say i hav got money. no. am still studyin but i hav seen sufferin and seen people suffer.
i just don't feel happy when i feel your pain. i try to help if i could, and that was exactly the condition.
i could hav given details of their stories but, for protection, i wouldnt because i don't want them 419 to make corrections in their errors. which revealled their intentions.
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by Scorpio(f): 9:53pm On Oct 03, 2006
fresh-B:

baby don't think lika that. i thought these were true stories. but i have always told God to help me in decision makin. He helped.

babygal, i don't mean to say i hav got money. no. am still studyin but i hav seen sufferin and seen people suffer.
i just don't feel happy when i feel your pain. i try to help if i could, and that was exactly the condition.
i could hav given details of their stories but, for protection, i wouldnt because i don't want them 419 to make corrections in their errors. which revealled their intentions.
my fren stop all this talk biko! u're here crying about them ripping other ppl off and instead of you to expose the ones you know, u're fooling urself n talking crap. dress comot make i see road jor. angry
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by freshB2: 10:08pm On Oct 03, 2006
o gal,
which ones bi your own?
didnt say i couldnt expose them, rite. all i dont want to do is to say how they cooked their talks. this is because they will definitely see their loopholes. wen this is seen, they can easily make amendments to loot other innocents.
got the stuff?
got it deep down?
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by iice(f): 4:57am On Oct 04, 2006
lol if ya head no straight na you know how u fall for them 419, first day i received one of them letters i don already know, laugh tire.
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by freshB2: 11:41am On Oct 04, 2006
baby girl, this wasnt no letter. i hav met many face to face an they never for get their expierences.
i hav got much letters an rebuked an shunned them

(don't forget, i wasnt ripped off). these were on chat rooms where someone has been friend with ya fo long (no idea they got other intents) an then brought sufferin stories. you thought of helpin. an wanted to help
don't forget i still don't wan  to reveal their weaknesses, because i hardly trust people on-line again.

meanwhile this note is for all them theives to utilize them time wisely. because nigerian 419in is complecatin our situation outside nigeria.
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by iice(f): 11:54am On Oct 04, 2006
Ok gotcha. . .i was just refering to their normal ways. Oh so now it is face to face? na waaaa. . .well they must know your weakness for them to be disturbing you alot
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by freshB2: 12:05pm On Oct 04, 2006
babygal, yu got it all wrong,
i mean that i hav met them. i livd in jos-i met two sets on the street. i won.
i had others called mi in jos, on mi trip to abuja etc claimin rubbish. i won

but the chat room one, oh my God. i thought i was tryin to help people in need (without reciprocation) because i hav experienced lack in the past.
but then God wouldnt let His son to fall because He saw mi pure heart, i still won
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by iice(f): 12:11pm On Oct 04, 2006
What am i now missing? I said so now its face to face, you say you have met some on the streets? undecided
I said maybe they know your weakness (need to help the less fortunate) and you met one in the chat room that wanted to take advantage of you undecided
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by freshB2: 12:17pm On Oct 04, 2006
maybe a little bit of misunderstandin there.
careful yaself. it can be anybody.
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by iice(f): 12:24pm On Oct 04, 2006
LOL of course it can be anybody. . .
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by freshB2: 12:29pm On Oct 04, 2006
yes lov.
id leav ya now. want to wash mi clothes and tidy up. meanwhile mi mi notebook is runnin very slow at this moment
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by iice(f): 12:34pm On Oct 04, 2006
Ahhhh happy washing grin grin
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by freshB2: 12:42pm On Oct 04, 2006
very hungry. so takin the break fast now. washin comes 3rd.
by the way wey you dey
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by iice(f): 12:51pm On Oct 04, 2006
Oh ok, enjoy your breakfast then lol am somewhere somewhere grin
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by freshB2: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2006
in the land of no return, sorry. bye
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by iice(f): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2006
Maybe. . buh bye
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by nanah(f): 1:05pm On Oct 04, 2006
too bad everyone thinks every nigerian is a 419 because of what the "majority" does but i know every nigerian is not a 419 cos i'm sure i aint one.take your stand today
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by freshB2: 1:09pm On Oct 04, 2006
nanah,
am a biafran nigerian, i aint no 419ner, but its a disgrace the 419 is the emblem of nigeria. an they do the 419 thing stupidly an annoyinly
yu see tha?
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by dblock(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2006
Hey Chelsea is not better than Arsenal
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by agnesoseka: 9:23am On Mar 19, 2007
way 2 go.
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by egoldman(m): 5:50am On Mar 29, 2007
Fresh B ,419 is bad for our image , but i do not understand this crap you are saying here ,what do u mean by saying u wont post what they wrote to u in emails ? how does that help someone else from not falling into the same shit ? many emails from 419 people have been posted online and am sure the type you got have been posted somewhere too ,so i don't see the point you make by saying you are trying to help anyone by not posting such emails here ,in fact the more u try not to post such emails here ,the more i suspect your motive in the first place .
Re: Why Is Every Nigerian A 419 (Scammer)? by freshB2: 12:48am On Apr 24, 2007
fans then

(1) (Reply)

Robbed At Gun Point / I Took To Armed Robbery When Armed Robbers Raided My Shop And Carted Away My Pro / How Kidnappers Killed Divisional Police Officer DPO Bassey In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.