Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,276 members, 7,867,724 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:28 PM

Why Do You Change Your Phone And How Long Do You Use Your Phone Before Changing? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Do You Change Your Phone And How Long Do You Use Your Phone Before Changing? (388 Views)

Why You Should Always Switch Off Your Phone Before Removing the battery / Things You Should Know Before Changing Your Phone's IMEI / Why You Should Always Shut Down Your Phone Before Removing The Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Change Your Phone And How Long Do You Use Your Phone Before Changing? by Wisdomkosi(m): 5:04pm On Sep 02, 2015
I change my phone every 5 to 8 months. Sometimes because of its battery life or because it's outdated. So, tell me why you change phone or how long?
Re: Why Do You Change Your Phone And How Long Do You Use Your Phone Before Changing? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Two weeks
Re: Why Do You Change Your Phone And How Long Do You Use Your Phone Before Changing? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 02, 2015
every 3 days, reason: because of scracth
Re: Why Do You Change Your Phone And How Long Do You Use Your Phone Before Changing? by Mogenerous(f): 9:55pm On Sep 02, 2015
I upgrade within a year while i keep using the old one a little longer before discarding. Reason: I get bored
Re: Why Do You Change Your Phone And How Long Do You Use Your Phone Before Changing? by slimmyjimmy(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
[size=15pt] Same reason i buy new clothes! [/size]
Re: Why Do You Change Your Phone And How Long Do You Use Your Phone Before Changing? by willian10: 1:26am On Sep 03, 2015
I change my phone any time i buy new recharge card grin

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Any Online Shopping Mall / Get Anything On Jumia @ A Discounted Price 2ru A Consultant / Phone Gurus I Need Your Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.