Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,636 members, 7,844,076 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Tlc Or Destiny's Child Which Is The Best - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tlc Or Destiny's Child Which Is The Best (9288 Views)

[ Photos] The Reason Why People Dont Want To Be Michelle Of Destiny's Child / BEYONCE Is Pregnant! It's destiny's child. / Destiny's Child Vs The Pussycat Dolls Who's Hot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tlc Or Destiny's Child Which Is The Best by saintkola(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2006
tlc with DC ? gimme a break !
Re: Tlc Or Destiny's Child Which Is The Best by tng(f): 2:15pm On Mar 02, 2007
my vote goes to T.L.C. They r the best. DC mite have sold more records but that whtat they are: commercial successes. That bond u cld see in tlc is not in DC.
Re: Tlc Or Destiny's Child Which Is The Best by arktivitym(m): 10:18am On Jun 10, 2008
Any day,give me Destiny Child.If not for anything but for Beyonce, She da bomb man. tongue kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tlc Or Destiny's Child Which Is The Best by rammie(m): 2:41pm On Jun 11, 2008
It is with great pleasuer that i say that altho Destiny's Child has been giving more hype than they deserve, TLC, the trio comprising of TBoz, Lest-Eye and Chili, are way more better. look at Destiny's Child, after one minor arguement, they had already replaced two members. That was a very wrong and hasty decision for them. But TLC have had arguementS, but they ahve been able to pull thru. Also, their songs ahd depth and meaning unlike some shallow songs by DC. Don't get me wrong, I love Dc but even the pope knows TLC is way better. DC can never release an album that will beat Crazysexycool and Fanmail.Never!
Re: Tlc Or Destiny's Child Which Is The Best by busygal(f): 4:29pm On Jun 11, 2008
i think D'S CHILD

Re: Tlc Or Destiny's Child Which Is The Best by jkpretty(f): 4:55pm On Jun 11, 2008
TLC Jare cheesy cheesy cheesy

TLC was a group, DC is just three women together

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chindinma Is Allegedly Dating Lil Kesh For Now - Omani Reports / Sam Loco Efe Biography[nairalander Sign Your Condolence] / Steve "the Sleek" Kadiri Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.