Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,237 members, 7,867,632 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:10 PM

The Real Reason Skiibi Is Wearing One Pair Of Jeans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Real Reason Skiibi Is Wearing One Pair Of Jeans (1017 Views)

Fans Slam AY For Wearing One Shoe Repeatedly / Why Is Skales Wearing One Wristwatch ? Is He The New Skibi?(pics) / Fan Mocks Skiibii For Wearing The Same Pair Of Jeans(See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Real Reason Skiibi Is Wearing One Pair Of Jeans by Threedots(m): 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
I really dont know what is wrong with
Nigerians. Why would you be saying that
a young man who died and came back to
life has been wearing only one pair of
jeans? Like what were you expecting?

In Nollywood movies when a ghost comes
back to life, is it not only white clothes
the ghost wears? Do you go around asking
why the ghost wears just white clothes?

The same goes for skiibi, he died and
camp back, that pair of jeans is his ghost
clothes, now tell me, why should he
change his ghost clothes
Now dont ‘go and be’ asking me why his
ghost cloth is a jean and not white linen
material. How many musicians do you
know that have died and came back to
life? Maybe when artistes die they
maintain their swags in heaven or hell as
the case maybe.

All these bloogers sha...,

source: https://naijacarrot./2015/09/02/skiibi-doesnt-wear-one-pair-of-jean-this-is-what-is-really-happening/#more-11
Re: The Real Reason Skiibi Is Wearing One Pair Of Jeans by Sodiq98(m): 6:27pm On Sep 02, 2015
cry SHM OP,am sure u will be feeling lyk a comedian
Re: The Real Reason Skiibi Is Wearing One Pair Of Jeans by drizslim(m): 6:42pm On Sep 02, 2015
OP So Funnyyyy But I Forgot To Laugh undecided

(1) (Reply)

Jeta Amata Quits Smoking 2 Packs Of Cigarettes A Day To Make Daughter Happy / We Can See Your Hoohaa! Trina Twerks On Stage With No Underwear. / Goodluck Ebele Jonathan Is My Hero… Eedris Abdulkareem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.