Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,136 members, 7,835,808 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Group Urges Igbo To Pray To God To Deliver Them From Marginalization Spirit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Group Urges Igbo To Pray To God To Deliver Them From Marginalization Spirit (468 Views)

FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos) / Appointments: Shun Ministerial Positions, Ohanaeze Urges Igbo / Igbo Needs God’s Intervention From Marginalization Spirit – Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Group Urges Igbo To Pray To God To Deliver Them From Marginalization Spirit by lionstone: 6:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
By Vincent Ujumadu
Awka- A CHRISTIAN group, the
Apostolic Coalition of Prophetic
Elders, ACPE, has called on Igbo
people to pray fervently so that
God would deliver the race from
what it described as the spirit of
marginalization and political
dehumanization in the country.
Rising from eight –day
international prayer conference
in Awka, the group said what
was happening in the country
was an abnormal situation,
emphasizing that there is
therefore the need for abnormal
prayers for God to intervene
immediately.
The seven –point communiqué
issued at the end of the
conference and signed by Very
Rev E.S. I. Chukwu, George
Enekwechi, Uche Umerie and Rev
Canon Chuma Ugochukwu read:
“All government establishments
must avoid eye-service,
hypocrisy, nepotism, tribalism
and all manner of evil disposition.
“To this end, the conference
urges President Muhammadu
Buhari, the governors and all
those who are in authority to
ensure that all Nigerians are
treated equally even while not
sparing those that looted the
nation’s treasury irrespective of
their party, tribe or religion.
“There is also the need for
abnormal prayers in our present
abnormal situations where
insurgency of different
descriptions, including
kidnapping, political violence,
armed robbery, rape, ritual
murder and sacrifices, corruption
in the public sector and samesex
marriage, are prevailing.
“We pray that God will lead all
those in authority so that they
will lead the nation with the fear
of God for the people to rejoice.

SOURCE:http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/group-urges-igbo-to-pray-to-god-to-deliver-them-from-marginalization-spirit/
Re: Group Urges Igbo To Pray To God To Deliver Them From Marginalization Spirit by Nobody: 6:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
In my own opinion, I really think based on experiences and observation that the Igbo man is harmless, yet even his aura scares people away, in the sense that they are afraid that he will outgrow them and take over. They try to minimize his influence in affairs.

But alas, he always finds a way to pull through and make a statement, making others not only jealous of him, but also standing in awe of his inherent domineering spirit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Group Urges Igbo To Pray To God To Deliver Them From Marginalization Spirit by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:24pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ok! Proudly 5%

1 Like

Re: Group Urges Igbo To Pray To God To Deliver Them From Marginalization Spirit by Blizzyblinkzy(f): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ok
Re: Group Urges Igbo To Pray To God To Deliver Them From Marginalization Spirit by phyllosilicate(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2015
Shoi
Re: Group Urges Igbo To Pray To God To Deliver Them From Marginalization Spirit by Begonia(m): 6:31pm On Sep 02, 2015
I hope it isn't weird that I find this funny grin

1 Like

Re: Group Urges Igbo To Pray To God To Deliver Them From Marginalization Spirit by andresia(m): 6:48pm On Sep 02, 2015
Choi shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

See big insult!!!

Where are the elites in alaigbo to assist curtail all these illiterate and semi-illiterate Igbos from bringing all these ridicules to Igbos?

Haba

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Responsible For The Refugee Crisis In Europethen Cradled By A Rescue Work / 30 People Dead, Thousands Displaced As Flood Hits Anambra And Zamfara State / I Returned From The Land Of The Dead, PMB Called Me While In Hospital – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.