Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Opinion: Will You Tell Your Wife/husband If Your Inlaw Tried Sleeping With You? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Opinion: Will You Tell Your Wife/husband If Your Inlaw Tried Sleeping With You? (972 Views)

I Caught My Husband Sucking My Niece’s Breast, Sleeping With Our Maid -wife / Marital War: You Are My Girlfriend, Not Wife – Husband (Photos) / Her Mother Inlaw Wants To Move In Permanently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: Will You Tell Your Wife/husband If Your Inlaw Tried Sleeping With You? by Secrets11(m): 8:58pm On Sep 02, 2015
Is it really proper to sound the alarm to your hubby when you are enticed by any of your in-laws into sleeping with them? Consequences might not be too good but keeping your hubby out of the picture for him/her to discover on their own may also spell doom for the marriage. So what is the best thing to do in such case?
Re: Opinion: Will You Tell Your Wife/husband If Your Inlaw Tried Sleeping With You? by Mimiflourish(f): 9:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Yes! I will notify him simply to avoid stories that touch later on.
i must brace up to the fact that my hubby might not take me seriously or even think I'm lieing against his relative but that won't deter me from making it open because I do not want to be anyone's psychological hostage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Will You Tell Your Wife/husband If Your Inlaw Tried Sleeping With You? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:19pm On Sep 02, 2015
Too much of nollywood movies
Re: Opinion: Will You Tell Your Wife/husband If Your Inlaw Tried Sleeping With You? by DrObum(m): 9:43pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ain't married but depends on my wife.

If she's a sensible woman, would tell her, if not, nooooo!

*btw* why would I marry a senseless woman

1 Like

Re: Opinion: Will You Tell Your Wife/husband If Your Inlaw Tried Sleeping With You? by mutter(f): 11:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
It rarely comes to that if you keep your distance.
It is impprtant to say a clear no at the very first signal .
By a clear no I mean a very obvious no.
If need be with a slap.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Will You Tell Your Wife/husband If Your Inlaw Tried Sleeping With You? by Secrets11(m): 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
mutter:
It rarely comes to that if you keep your distance.
It is impprtant to say a clear no at the very first signal .
By a clear no I mean a very obvious no.
If need be with a slap.
Would have loved to see the face of this straightforward lady grin
Re: Opinion: Will You Tell Your Wife/husband If Your Inlaw Tried Sleeping With You? by Stillfire: 3:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
I can assure you not only my husband will hear of it, the entire village would. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Opinion: Will You Tell Your Wife/husband If Your Inlaw Tried Sleeping With You? by Nursy(f): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
I will look for a way to cut the person off on my own without telling my hubby but if he continues eh, he'd be shocked @ my next move.
Re: Opinion: Will You Tell Your Wife/husband If Your Inlaw Tried Sleeping With You? by Exponental(m): 7:56am On Sep 04, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Too much of nollywood movies
are all nollywood movies fictitious? Just be sure before you raise the alarm cos assumptions are not always correct.
Re: Opinion: Will You Tell Your Wife/husband If Your Inlaw Tried Sleeping With You? by Nobody: 8:10am On Sep 04, 2015
I dont think an in law would even dare if he knows my history "no bullshiite" lady. Giving a first hand warning isn't a luxury I can afford, just like someone said here na big slap go greet am fir face followed by decapitation of his head with my pots and frying pans.
Re: Opinion: Will You Tell Your Wife/husband If Your Inlaw Tried Sleeping With You? by Secrets11(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2015
Lol

Re: Opinion: Will You Tell Your Wife/husband If Your Inlaw Tried Sleeping With You? by Rukkydelta(f): 11:51am On Sep 04, 2015
Exponental:

are all nollywood movies fictitious?
Just be sure before you raise the alarm cos assumptions are not always correct.

(1) (Reply)

See How Pride Destroyed Her Marriage, A Must Read....... / Couple Married For 31years Split Over Infidelity Allegations / What Will You Do If Your Wife Is Involved In Incest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.