Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,085 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage (39658 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 3:08am On Sep 03, 2015
guiddoti:
'men' of God!

Noooooooo.. ... I think "gods Of men"
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 3:18am On Sep 03, 2015
scondy:
I see so many people bashing Rev Chris Okotie without even hearing all sides to the story. Y'all just believed Emeka Ike hook line and sinker.

Firstly, I attend household of God Church. Pastor doesn't call fair women to the front and give them gifts. Anyone could get the gift. I once got a bag of rice. The gifts are bought by members to be shared to members. First timers get it most times. People celebrating birthday milestones. Etc. I have not even seen Emeka's wife once. She isn't popular in the church.

now I am not vouching for pastor Chris, but It's not wise to comment on stuffs you don't have the full story. But I doubt the wife would say he beats her when he doesn't,.

battery is the most shameful thing a woman would admit to, why would anyone lie about that? Truth is no one can destroy your marriage without you being an instrument to the destruction.
PLEASE, Is it also a LIE that your pastor has Divorced 2 ladies in recent times.... ?

Continue attending and WORSHIPPING ?GOD there.
A pastor who does BEAUTY PAGEANTS and other things you and I may not know.

The WORST thing a reasonable man will do is to marry a LADY who clamours for WANTS rather than NEEDS.

May be she has realized that CASH has dropped significantly, rather than assisting, she wants to PORT.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by mekybabe1: 4:22am On Sep 03, 2015
Abi o. Emeka Ike is not a nice person at all.
redgem:
Looking for who to put the blame on.... Smh
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by marriedvirgin: 5:33am On Sep 03, 2015
emaka you forgot to tell us that you also cheated on her,you adulterer .So you have aname to save?How can a man beat a woman,why can't you compete in wrestling with your fellow man.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by dapsonlou(m): 6:08am On Sep 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, he's a coward because if I'm dead sure that someone in the caliber of Chris Okotie is trying to destroy my marriage - I will quietly get myself a gun and shoot him 10 times into his fuccking skull and wait for the consequences let it serve as a lesson to other men out there.

And you will quietly get hanged by the state for murder, over a Woman? I reject it in Jesu name. Women plenty

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 03, 2015
These so called pastors can be funny. This one who's pic I attached here destroyed my marriage of 10 years with three kids 2 boys and a girl. His name is Chuks Mbamalu from Nnewi in Anambara state and his church is at Salvation Army Str Okafa Isolo, his church is name is New Dominon Salvation outreach Ministry. She is now seen in fas food with my xwife.

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by cococandy(f): 6:30am On Sep 03, 2015
What's wrong with getting her a job. They need his permission to get her a job and he's claiming he's not abusive. Who thinks like that if not a controlling person.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by creepsyme(f): 6:36am On Sep 03, 2015
Later she will start running around with bottles of annointing oil for prayers ssshhhheeewww....
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Boss13: 7:05am On Sep 03, 2015
redgem:
Looking for who to put the blame on.... Smh

Nah Chris Okotie is a serial home wrecker. He has done it before. He has even done it to his good friend. Probably he is interested in marrying Emeka Ike's wife or just wants to sleep with her.

Emeka wants his wife back, even if he beats her, I believe he is fighting back to amend things. Pastors and their wicked ways.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by hensben(m): 7:06am On Sep 03, 2015
cococandy:
What's wrong with getting her a job. They need his permission to get her a job and he's claiming he's not abusive. Who thinks like that if not a controlling person.
How is that controlling, Is that how a PASTOR suppose to behave; giving her a SAN and job in his absence knowing fully well he has been begging her to return home. Why is the pastor not picking his calls. She has 4 kids for him for Pete sake.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Boss13: 7:07am On Sep 03, 2015
cococandy:

Everything. Your response shows you are not married

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by JBL316: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2015
Emeka! Emeka!! Emeka!!!
How many times i call u?
Face ur challenges squarely, if e no work face am hexagonally
Stop putting the blame on people
Wait o....after u don panel beat the woman u want say make im stay?
U like am well well na im u dey beat am serially?
U suppose dey inside kirikiri by now
Farmer pikin like u!
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 7:12am On Sep 03, 2015
hmmmm well i dont know whom to believe emeka ike is a coward you cant even call ur wife n settle involving third party n now hes saying i dont want to drag my name in the mud
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Bulala66: 7:14am On Sep 03, 2015
" moneria" is the problem
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Originalsly: 7:18am On Sep 03, 2015
Divorce?.....with so many kids?....I can understand the man walking out the marriage for some young and vibrant babe...not saying it is right....but a woman walking out and abandoning her children? Hmmmm.....maybe the stress of making so many children so quickly and caring for then has affected her mentally. But then this pastor been joining people together in marriage one day......and pushing them asunder the next!
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by gabbytabby: 7:41am On Sep 03, 2015
kamair237:
Who should we believe now....

a) Emeka Ike
b) The Wife
c) Chris Okotie

We are AFRICANS divorce is not a good thing it ain't our tradition/DNA.... How come that pastor is not tryx to fix things he is instead dere making matters worse....

Even tho I have herd d story from one side I will stand by EMEKA IKE....

Is pastor making things worse I don't think so.

Even judging by Ike own words alone it is possible to look underneath for what is not said .

You are there and taken care of business and your wife would rather stand up in church and present herself as a charity case for people to help.

They are helping her to get a job so that she can get some of her dignity back. Oh I forgot it's without your consent. shocked

Its obvious it's an abusive relationship.

May God continue to protect people from the sometimes worse than nazi concentration camp some people call marriage.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 7:45am On Sep 03, 2015
Nothing destroys a marriage like when a third party is involved....even the so called pastors are not trustworthy in this regard!....Emeka Ike, quietly give your wife some space, trust me she will one day come looking for u and ur kids....but if you continue making headlines in d media...HBP fit kill u o... undecided
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by toprealman: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2015
HE BOUGHT HER A BLACKBERRY PASSPORT, GIVE HER A BOLD VISA. HE GAVE HER 500K FOR BURIAL, GIVE HER A TREAT THAT WILL KEEP HER ALIVE. HE GAVE HER A JOB, SET HER UP WITH A GOOD BIZ. A WOMAN NEEDS HER MAN TO BE AVAILABLE AND CONNECT SEAMLESSLY, NOTHING MECHANICAL. SOME PEOPLE(MEN AND WOMEN) ARE INGRATES THOUGH. IF YOU GET HOOKED TO THEM, YOUR NEW NAME WILL BE SORRY.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by toprealman: 7:55am On Sep 03, 2015
sheriff777:
These so called pastors can be funny. This one who's pic I attached here destroyed my marriage of 10 years with three kids 2 boys and a girl. His name is Chuks Mbamalu from Nnewi in Anambara state and his church is at Salvation Army Str Okafa Isolo, his church is name is New Dominon Salvation outreach Ministry. She is now seen in fas food with my xwife.
AS HIS WIFE OR GIRLFRIEND?
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by sanyajava: 8:02am On Sep 03, 2015
Maybe pastor chris is interested in your wife, kindly engage family.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 03, 2015
ArchEnemy:
Atimes you begin to wonder whose side of the story you are suppose to believe..

Homes breaking into pieces like an old clay pot ; May we not get it wrong

but u forget that Okotie likes married women with children, he always goes for fairly used when it comes to women. cool
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by ArchEnemy(m): 8:13am On Sep 03, 2015
kaeforum:

but u forget that Okotie likes married women with children, he always goes for fairly used when it comes to women. cool
lol
Me no know that one o
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by anthonyweah: 8:42am On Sep 03, 2015
lalasticlala:

How do you expect a man who can not handle his own family crises to handle your own? How many times has he divorced his wives? Brother, in as much as I feel for u, it doesn't mean I should advice u to turn your face from the fact of life, I think your wife is no more in love with u, and the more u force things to happen, the worse they become. Quite painful but will u allow this to drag u down?

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/emeka-ike-actor-accuses-pastor-chris-okotie-of-being-behind-plot-to-destroy-marriage-id4131632.html
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by andyanders: 8:49am On Sep 03, 2015
Holuwakemmy16:
So y did he voice out now,he shld v wait till ten years before he talk

So it is right for a married woman with four children to run away to stay with a man who claim to be helping her out in seeking for divorce when the legally husband is pleading for her to come back home if not for him but for the kids?So you want him to wait till 10 yrs to talk?

No worry, your own MUST come and I will hear how you will handle your crises since you wish them separated.

Pastor Chris or whatever he calls himself is just not a normal human being.He has married two women and NEVER did these women stayed with him. How can he resolve a marital issues when he cannot resolve his as a man who claim to be who he is not?

Pastor Chris has no moral justification to handle any marital issues as he is a culprit.

I wonder what these women wants from the old Chris who behave like a kid.A man over 60yrs using theological grammar "Hebrew" version to deceive his female members.

Emeka Ike is still a young man and no home that does not have it's ups and downs and as such, we should not aid to destroy a home with children involved and expect that God would sit and be watching this happen.

I pity those people who go to his church.He is after the lust of the flesh hence he has 95% of woman as his cabinet members. He has the taste for for good looking women and would use his song to sweep them off, both married and singles.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by anthonyweah: 8:54am On Sep 03, 2015
JBL316:
Emeka! Emeka!! Emeka!!!
How many times i call u?
Face ur challenges squarely, if e no work face am hexagonally
Stop putting the blame on people
Wait o....after u don panel beat the woman u want say make im stay?
U like am well well na im u dey beat am serially?
U suppose dey inside kirikiri by now
Farmer pikin like u!
You don't need to contribute here because your statement shows; 1, you are not married. 2, you didn't read what the writer said, 3, you have already taken side in the matter and nothing dare change your earlier position wether wrong or right.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2015
Emeka Ike alleged that pastor Chris "gave the wife 500,000 and also bought a blackberry phone for her"
I must say that if this is true,then u failed ur wife as a man, so much so that she wants to divorce u cos of blackberry,500,000 and gifts gotten in church. So this simply tells us that u never gave her any of these...hmmm

To all men that cannot even buy a slippers or wrapper or even phone for ur wife,yet u go about using the most expensive, let it be known to u , that wch U neglect at home.there's someone outhere who knows how to take care of her.

If Emeka gave his wife these paltry items ,rather than spending them on himself alone and maybe his bitches, her price would have been higher!!
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Elmariachi1: 9:04am On Sep 03, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://pulse.ng/celebrities/emeka-ike-actor-accuses-pastor-chris-okotie-of-being-behind-plot-to-destroy-marriage-id4131632.html

How can a divorcee settle a marriage issue. Chris knows nothing about marriage, he isn't helping matters. He will only tear them far apart.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2015
toprealman:
HE BOUGHT HER A BLACKBERRY PASSPORT, GIVE HER A BOLD VISA. HE GAVE HER 500K FOR BURIAL, GIVE HER A TREAT THAT WILL KEEP HER ALIVE. HE GAVE HER A JOB, SET HER UP WITH A GOOD BIZ. A WOMAN NEEDS HER MAN TO BE AVAILABLE AND CONNECT SEAMLESSLY, NOTHING MECHANICAL. SOME PEOPLE(MEN AND WOMEN) ARE INGRATES THOUGH. IF YOU GET HOOKED TO THEM, YOUR NEW NAME WILL BE SORRY.

My sentiments exactly, when men have failed to be available to their wives, this is wat u get..
There's noting up here that emeka couldn't do for his wife, but he never cared enough,now someone is doing wat he failed to do and he's crying.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by bukatyne(f): 9:08am On Sep 03, 2015
Empero1:
The two indisputable hidden reasons behind this fracas in Emeka Ike's marriage are :

- The woman did not attain self realization before she conssumated her marriage with Emeka Ike . She attained self realization some 2 years ago since which she started feeling that Emeka Ike took advantage of her naiveness to cajole her into marrying him- this explained the reason why she always rant about that it was Emeka Ike that deflowered her . Emeka Ike loves his wife more than the wife loves him . Although I don't hold brief for manipulator sorry pastor Okotie , but I know that she is not under any spell .

- Secondly , Emeka Ike has been undergoing financial straits for sometime now , so this triggered her wife's rebel act because she has lost the temporary avenue she would have get some solace to stay put in the marriage .

Well , as hard as it's , I will advise Emeka Ike to let her be and go as she pleases . He should just take care of his children . This is a lesson to men that clamors for marrying virgins/ uninformed village ladies , so long as there's nothing bad in marrying a virgin or an uninformed village lady, however the danger of the lady feeling manipulated when she reaches stage of self realization in the future will cause her to rebel against you and the marriage or in worse case scenarior she may kill the man silently in other to gain the freedom she long for . Be you a man or a woman , never enter into marriage with someone who has not attain self realization status in life . A reformed and renounced and self realized harlot is a better marriage material than a virgin or uninformed village lady that has not attained self realization .

Hmmm

I so much agree with you

@OP:

If Emeka is saying his wife is under a spell, then he should go on his knees and pray
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by scondy(f): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2015
quote author=EVILFOREST post=37615759]
PLEASE, Is it also a LIE that your pastor has Divorced 2 ladies in recent times.... ?

Continue attending and WORSHIPPING ?GOD there.
A pastor who does BEAUTY PAGEANTS and other things you and I may not know.

The WORST thing a reasonable man will do is to marry a LADY who clamours for WANTS rather than NEEDS.

May be she has realized that CASH has dropped significantly, rather than assisting, she wants to PORT. [/quote]
first wife, Tina was with him for 17 years in marriage. Before marriage they were together for like 5yrs. She left him. She wanted them to leave the ministry in Nigeria and relocate to the US. He couldn't do this and that led to their break up. I believe their inability to have children was also a contributing factor as to why she got fed up. He didn't marry until 10yrs after dinner end of his first marriage. He got married to Stephanie and I honestly believe that was a mistake. But I guess he was too wrapped up by her beauty. He got married to her and realised that all that glitter isn't gold. He had to end the marriage if he wanted to remain steadfast and come out alive.He is human and prone to err. He is a pastor doesn't stop him from being human. That's the mistake a lot of us make. A pastor shouldn't be your yardstick for measuring your faith. You should depend on the bible and God. The Bible says our righteousness are as filthy rags in His sight. So why do people assume pastors aren't sinners also. Bible says for all have sinned and come short of the glory of God.

so judging pastor Chris based on his failed marriages is outright stupid. Who made anyone judge? Only God knows those that truly serve him.

Rev Chris is one of the pastors we have that speak the truth and don't mince words. The man teaches the bible like no other. He helps you build your faith, teaches you to learn to rely on your relationship with God to guide you in life. And just like every other human on earth, he has his shortcomings. What is wrong with that?
I will oblige you and educate you on Rev Chris.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Rukkydelta(f): 10:30am On Sep 03, 2015
Okotie wan jack emeka wife
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 03, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Okotie wan jack emeka wife

Yes o, this guy okotie likes them fairly used. Always using women that have been broken by other men. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Her Husband At PVC Registration Centre In Uromi, Edo / Ned Nwoko’s Ex-Wife, Laila, Slays In Stunning Photos / Mercy Johnson Celebrates 37th Birthday With Lovely Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.