Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,958 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage (39656 Views)

RMD & Stephanie Henshaw, Chris Okotie's Ex-wife Pictured Together Hand In Hand / Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / Chris Okotie Reacts To Emeka Ike's Allegation Of Crashing His Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Rukkydelta(f): 11:14am On Sep 03, 2015
kaeforum:

Yes o, this guy okotie likes them fairly used. Always using women that have been broken by other men. cheesy

that man no be any pastor na home breaker he be
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by callmenow: 11:15am On Sep 03, 2015
Mediocre actors, lousy husbands. The game is up. Emeka must read the hand writing on the wall
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Charly68: 11:25am On Sep 03, 2015
I think this man should tell the truth,you abdicate your responsibility ,now pastor is trying to help you out instead of showing remorse,you resort to blackmailing.. What has the man of God to gain from destroying your home ? You might have decided to abandon the woman to punish her but God sent his servant to deliver her ..Go on your knees to ask for God's forgiveness & return to the man of God for counsel.. Your propaganda on media wouldn't help the matter..
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Came: 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
The pastor wouldn't have rendered some help, if he had done what he ought to do. No woman will ever treat a man that was good to her bad, or would want to divorce him.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by toprealman: 1:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
strenghtofawoman:

My sentiments exactly, when men have failed to be available to their wives, this is wat u get..
There's noting up here that emeka couldn't do for his wife, but he never cared enough,now someone is doing wat he failed to do and he's crying.
I AGREE WITH YOU!
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by blecele: 1:41pm On Sep 03, 2015
thank you. You have just spoken my mind. Look at the pretty children she has, even if for no other thing looking at those wonderful kids should soften her mind. I am sure somebody some where is engineering her to come out of her marriage promising her heaven and earth but by the time she comes out when she turn she will not see that person again. I know that she will live to regret this step she is about to take.
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by blecele: 1:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=toprealman post=37630545]I AGREE WITH YOU! Nonsense! Didn't she know the kind of profession Emeka is into before agreeing to marry him?
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Billygee2u: 3:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
kamair237:
Who should we believe now....

a) Emeka Ike
b) The Wife
c) Chris Okotie

We are AFRICANS divorce is not a good thing it ain't our tradition/DNA.... How come that pastor is not tryx to fix things he is instead dere making matters worse....

Even tho I have herd d story from one side I will stand by EMEKA IKE....
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by cornoil(m): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lady F loyalty is a doubt too
ALKARULEZZ:
These hoes aint loyal

It's not[size=32pt]LadyF[/size]again shocked shocked shocked
Re: Emeka Ike Accuses Chris Okotie Of Plotting To Destroy His Marriage by Holuwakemmy16(f): 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
Animal keep quite.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Moji Olaiya's Burial Committee Selling T-shirts For Her Burial, Fans React / Ka3na Reaches Out To Fan That Tattooed Her Name / Karen Igho, Nigeria's Bba Representative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.