Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,749 members, 7,820,586 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? (1124 Views)

Boko Haram Declares Total War On Buhari, Promise To Attack Aso Rock / Photo: No Government Can Fix Nigeria In 4years - Goodluck Jonathan / Massive Employment In Line With President Buhari's Promise And Agenda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by micklplus(m): 9:10pm On Sep 02, 2015
Did buhari promise to fix Nigeria in 100 days?
Please, watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prW86eY9TQA&feature=youtu.be

Thanks
Re: Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by ShineuEye: 9:11pm On Sep 02, 2015
But he changed his mind, only the north would be fixed.
Re: Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by Toktee(m): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2015
Ask fayose/pdp
Re: Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by micklplus(m): 9:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
ShineuEye:
But hew changed his mind, only the north would be fixed.

Dis you watch that video?
There was no where he said 100 days.
In fact, he said "we should remove the 100 days"
Re: Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by ShineuEye: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2015
micklplus:

Dis you watch that video?
There was no where he said 100 days.
In fact, he said "we should remove the 100 days"
Did he also promise to appoint only northerners as he seems to be doing?
Re: Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by dododawa1: 10:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Can someone fix NIGERIA in 100 days, mumu igbo ask yourself.
Re: Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by micklplus(m): 4:43am On Sep 03, 2015
dododawa1:
Can someone fix NIGERIA in 100 days, mumu igbo ask yourself.

Don't be hurling insult at people.
The point is,buhari didn't promise heaven on earth in 100 days according to the video .

Thanks
Re: Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by eleojo23: 4:51am On Sep 03, 2015

Don't be hurling insult at people.
The point is,buhari didn't promise heaven on earth in 100 days according to the video .

Thanks

But Buhari's party and supporters made him look like a god who would just come and wave a magic wand over the country and everything will be fixed in an instant.

Blame his party and supporters for these expressions of disappointment by the citizens because they over hyped the president's abilities and are even still doing so.
Re: Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by micklplus(m): 6:29am On Sep 03, 2015
eleojo23:

But Buhari's party and supporters made him look like a god who would just come and wave a magic wand over the country and everything will be fixed in an instant.

Blame his party and supporters for these expressions of disappointment by the citizens because they over hyped the president's abilities and are even still doing so.

I quite understand what you are saying but the point going round isn't even about APC said, it about the the fact that Buhari said miracle would happen in 100 days.

I am sure you heard him in the video where he said " we should remove the 100 days"

Sometimes, the hype in the media is just sickening and we should be careful what we believe in the media.
Re: Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by refreshrate: 6:43am On Sep 03, 2015
micklplus:

I quite understand what you are saying but the point going round isn't even about APC said, it about the the fact that Buhari said miracle would happen in 100 days.

I am sure you heard him in the video where he said " we should remove the 100 days"

Sometimes, the hype in the media is just sickening and we should be careful what we believe in the media.

Technically if what you say is the case, what then made people vote for Buhari?
Does this mean he came into the presidency with absolutely nothing to offer since it was his party making all the promises?

I clearly understand the muslims doing so
The fulanis and northerners well...
...but the rest of you, what was your cause?

Before the usual corruption blah blah blah talk, remember the following names, Tinubu, Amaechi, Atiku.

Im listening
Re: Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by micklplus(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2015
refreshrate:

Technically if what you say is the case, what then made people vote for Buhari?
Does this mean he came into the presidency with absolutely nothing to offer since it was his party making all the promises?

I clearly understand the muslims doing so
The fulanis and northerners well...
...but the rest of you, what was your cause?

Before the usual corruption blah blah blah talk, remember the following names, Tinubu, Amaechi, Atiku.

Im listening

Don't get it wrong.
We aren't saying buhari didn't promise anything. He promised to fix our major issues some of which are;

Insecurity.
Misappropriation - corruption.
Economic issues.

Again, some got fed with Jonathan and we're ready to vote him out which was the major reason why buhari won.

Again, he promised to fix issues but, did he promise 100 days?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by BashMe1(m): 8:24am On Sep 03, 2015
Some Daft Nigerians Assumed His tenure Ends At Exactly 100dayz 4rm When He Became President Hence He Is Expected 2 Fix Nigeria... undecided

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by Reptyle(m): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2015
Thank you for posting this video. I have the full video of his session at Chatham house and I have been looking for a way to crop it to this portion that is relevant.

What the President tried to do in this interview was to manage the overtly high expectations of Nigerians that all of Nigeria's issues will be resolved as soon as he gets into office.

He was saying that Nigeria's issues will be resolved...but not with the wave of the hand and definitely not within 100 days. He went as far as describing the 100 days target as a fraud that he would not like to be involved in.

I think we all should exercise some patience and give this government some time.

2 Likes

Re: Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by orisa37: 10:55am On Sep 03, 2015
Yes! And he also promised to wipe out bokoharam and ISIS from Nigeria by the 12th of November, 2015.
Re: Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by micklplus(m): 11:29am On Sep 03, 2015
Reptyle:
Thank you for posting this video. I have the full video of his session at Chatham house and I have been looking for a way to crop it to this portion that is relevant.

What the President tried to do in this interview was to manage the overtly high expectations of Nigerians that all of Nigeria's issues will be resolved as soon as he gets into office.

He was saying that Nigeria's issues will be resolved...but not with the wave of the hand and definitely not within 100 days. He went as far as describing the 100 days target as a fraud that he would not like to be involved in.

I think we all should exercise some patience and give this government some time.

Absolutely what the point of the video was in that, buhari actually did not promise 100 days and thats the point.

As much as the expectations are high, we should be reasonable in our demands
Re: Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by micklplus(m): 11:35am On Sep 03, 2015
orisa37:
Yes! And he also promised to wipe out bokoharam and ISIS from Nigeria by the 12th of November, 2015.

You know, it would actually be great to have boko haram wiped out of Nigeria
Re: Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by orisa37: 6:53am On Sep 04, 2015
In other words, we should all take cover so that the Arabs can take over?
Re: Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by Caseless: 6:55am On Sep 04, 2015
ShineuEye:

Did he also promise to appoint only northerners as he seems to be doing?
are u this cretinous?

1 Like

Re: Did Buhari Promise To Fix Nigeria In 100 Days? by micklplus(m): 6:59am On Sep 04, 2015
Caseless:
are u this cretinous?

The guy's case is hopeless.

(1) (Reply)

We Need France's Help To Defeat Boko Haram - Buhari / Do You Still Think Buhari Belongs To NOBODY? / PHOTOS: Buhari Meets With Gen. David Rodriguez, Commander, US Africa Command

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.