Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,654 members, 7,813,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here (1182 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Photos Of Rice With His 2019 Campaign Poster Printed On It / Ayo Fayose For President 2019 Campaign Launched On Facebook (Photo) / Sule Lamido For President 2019 Campaign Vehicles (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by dollarlander: 5:02pm On Sep 13, 2015
My fellow Nairalander, Dollarlander has come to solicit your support for project #PMB/PYO2019#.

Some wailers may not believe those of is that will believe and support this project, but we shall disciple 98% of them before the end of 2016.

This project is to prevail on PMB/PYO to continue restructuring our dear country in the next 8years. After the 8yrs they must ensure that they put people that will sustain the good work.

We shall ensure this project gets to its logical conclusion. I love ❤ what is going on in Aso Rock. Baba is in charge.

God bless PMB/PYO.
Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by OZAOEKPE(f): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2015
"Screw PMB screw you", Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by Buharifan: 5:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dont distract PMB you biafran pls.
Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:08pm On Sep 13, 2015
I assure you that Buhari will never recover from the defeat that he'll suffer in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by ArchEnemy(m): 5:09pm On Sep 13, 2015
Broda Dollarlander jumping the gun...

You won't even give him more time for proper assessment?
Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by Amdayburh(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dhur undecided
Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by ArchEnemy(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
I assure you that Buhari will never recover from the defeat that he'll suffer in 2019.
....Men talking like God....
When we don't even know tomorrow
Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by Amdayburh(m): 5:11pm On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
biko if e recover,wetin u go du??..
Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by psucc(m): 5:12pm On Sep 13, 2015
Even the troubles of this tenure had dislocated and dislodged your PMB and you want to put him in another round.

2 Likes

Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by ideology(m): 5:15pm On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
barca man, hehehe this one strong o o, now that you have relocated to abj, it could only mean one thing, hahaha unless you clear the air
Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:18pm On Sep 13, 2015
ideology:
barca man, hehehe this one strong o o, now that you have relocated to abj, it could only mean one thing, hahaha unless you clear the air
haha Bros, abeg no start new controversy o. grin

But trÙth is that Buhari is a mistake of a leader.

1 Like

Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by TonyeBarcanista(m): 5:21pm On Sep 13, 2015
Amdayburh:
biko if e recover,wetin u go du??..
i go happy for am say him no collapse.
Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by seunmsg(m): 5:22pm On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The same way you wailers have not recovered from the deadly blow PMB dealt GEJ in the last election. You all will wail non stop till 2019.

3 Likes

Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by ideology(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
haha Bros, abeg no start new controversy o. grin

But trÙth is that Buhari is a mistake of a leader.
hehehe, he may not be perfect, but He's the best for the moment, lets accept that fact, just like Gej was the best for the last 4years

3 Likes

Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

The only thing that will stop Buhari in 2019 is a clear cut marginalization of ACN and nPDP power brookers.

We have fewer Independent electorates in Nigeria by my assessment hence new alliance is the only criteria for power to change hands in Nigeria.

PDP will need reforms which will be holistic and people oriented while restructuring power sharing formula to accommodate the civil societies and human right activists.

2 Likes

Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by 5starmilitant: 5:25pm On Sep 13, 2015
On which party is he going to contest? CPc or Acn? Tell me o, cos I don't see apc getting to 2019.
Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by igbinigiejeff(m): 5:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
Don't you think this is too early............
Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by brosegun: 6:57pm On Sep 13, 2015
MODS CLOSE DOWN THIS THREAD. cc;v laslasticlala
Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by KanwuliaJara: 7:19pm On Sep 13, 2015
If he survives the first 4 years abi? lipsrsealed
Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by citizenY(m): 7:27pm On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Recover from this one first and we see how you will survive to run the race in 2019..... with no candidate and a tattered umbrella.

You got work to do..... on yourself before anyone takes you seriously.

2 Likes

Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by bigass(f): 7:29pm On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
You used to be an enigma
Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by Sunnymatey(m): 7:41pm On Sep 13, 2015
B4 u start ur campaign, re'mber Prophet Fayose prophecy or will l rather say warning.
Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:39pm On Sep 13, 2015
bigass:

You used to be an enigma
'And I've lost it'.... Right?
Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by TonyeBarcanista(m): 9:47pm On Sep 13, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

The only thing that will stop Buhari in 2019 is a clear caught marginalization of ACN and nPDP power brookers.

We have fewer Independent electorates in Nigeria by my assessment hence new alliance is the only criteria for power to change hands in Nigeria.

PDP will need reforms which will be holistic and people oriented while restructuring power sharing formula to accommodate the civil societies and human right activists.

Bros, if you study the 2015 election result, you will see that PMB only won through marginal vote. Since he assumed powÉr, his failure in the SW and his preference for his fellow Fulani and North in terms of appointments is annoying the SW and a sectÍon of NC people. PDP only need to put thei® act in order and present a credible candidate. We have to pie®ce the NE and NC while not losing our hold in areas of the SW under our kitty.

2 Likes

Re: Pmb 2019 Campaign Starts Here by chudionu58(f): 10:14pm On Sep 13, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Bros, if you study the 2015 election result, you will see that PMB only won through marginal vote. Since he assumed powÉr, his failure in the SW and his preference for his fellow Fulani and North in terms of appointments is annoying the SW and a sectÍon of NC people. PDP only need to put thei® act in order and present a credible candidate. We have to pie®ce the NE and NC while not losing our hold in areas of the SW under our kitty.
In love with that English "Kitty"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Military Success Claims Over Boko Haram Are Lies - Abubakar Shekau / Photo.. Amechi Dancing After Mr Nyesom Wike Has Completed His Five Months I.t / Igbo Leaders, Biafra Agitators, FG To Dialogue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.