Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,082 members, 7,821,721 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:14 PM

Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? (44254 Views)

Photo: Styl Plus, Shifi And Zeal Makes Publicappearance / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Where Is Styl Plus "Shifi,tunde And Zeal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by gazilgasto(f): 4:06pm On Sep 26, 2006
zeal is cute and that's the truth coolshifi is handsome winkand tunde is the one with the beauty inside cheesy
but i luv them all kiss
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by gem87(f): 4:50pm On Sep 27, 2006
zeal and enuf of dis already
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by jayvinnie(m): 7:31pm On Sep 28, 2006
shifi is the most handdsome
jayvinnie:

they are both handsome,but Shifi is the most handsome guy anmong them. tongue
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by izoneb(f): 4:28am On Sep 29, 2006
Stop this funny thread pls.more handsome my foot.They are all cool plzzzzzzz!!!!!!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 12:58pm On Sep 29, 2006
I looked at them recently and I am jumping ship from Zeal to Shifi. The guy is dropdead handsome!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by dflash(f): 1:55pm On Oct 06, 2006
who in heavens sweet name started this?dey r all cute case closed, angry
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Chinie(f): 2:28pm On Oct 06, 2006
first of all,shifi's eyes are so sexy,zeal has that playa attitude that is sexy as well and tunde's face is so adorable and cute.i'm confused here,but i think i'll go for tunde
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by soulpatrol(f): 8:33pm On Oct 06, 2006
tunde seems to be the "good, nice guy" among the 3. the other ones have playa written all over them, especially zeal. but hes still kinda cute in a rugged way cool
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 5:48pm On Oct 10, 2006
i think Zeal is the one eyed man among these blind
grin grin grin
i am not hating i think they sing good, their voices are remarkable
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by felia(f): 3:59pm On Jan 29, 2007
tunde lol. who pick that me, i felt so
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by OpeLovely(f): 5:00am On Jan 30, 2007
I used to like Zeal but when i took time to observe Shifi, i melted.

SHIFI is da bomb. His eyes can literally UnCloth you. His voice is so tantalisingly sexy and he is mature. Boy, i love those qualities. kiss kiss kiss

Shifi, Shifi, Shifi, Shifi.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2007
those eyes are what celebs call " bedroom eyes"

Yeah well , tantalizing, but i still prefer my Zeal, his dimples, tongue tongue tongue tongue and boyish smile make him simply irresistable wink
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by jane2(f): 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2007
Shifi wins for me!!!!! he is drop dead gorgeous and quite sexy too, zeal is ok and tunde wins best voice among the trio
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by choongtin(f): 10:48pm On Jan 31, 2007
none errrr
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by DMajek(m): 10:53pm On Feb 01, 2007
zeal is the man, he is really cool and calm.i love him so much,i like his hair style also.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by jane2(f): 11:02pm On Feb 01, 2007
this is a message for opelove big up girl shiffi is lovely
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by jane2(f): 12:10am On Feb 02, 2007
why is it`so impossible to get a direct contact number for shifi tunde or zeal especially shifi i've got a lot to say to him like i loooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvve youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu wink angrysomeone bail me out just a number plssssssssssssssssss kiss
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 9:57am On Feb 03, 2007
I am constantly in contact with them let me give u my contact so that you can contact me and i will give you their contact grin grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by jane2(f): 3:17pm On Feb 03, 2007
for real Emad or are you just pulling my leg i wont mind your contact then if you are serious grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by mekoyo(m): 3:26pm On Feb 03, 2007
Shifi is ma guy.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by jane2(f): 4:32pm On Feb 03, 2007
oh yeah i like shifi wish he was my friend and the rest of the fellows
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by jane2(f): 4:37pm On Feb 03, 2007
is he fun to be with grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 8:44am On Feb 05, 2007
Mekoyo
are u Mekoyo of Styl plus crew or are u just and "ordinary" Mekoyo grin grin
Sorry Jane,
Zeal is my Fiance and he says i should not give you so i won't
Tough luck girl kiss kiss wink
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by jane2(f): 3:50pm On Feb 05, 2007
lucky me i dont want zeal's number u can have him but no one should mess about with shifi he's all i got i just spoke with him now and guess what zeal is cheating on you sorry undecided its one of those things!! hey mekoyo!! what are u doing here you should be at work getting the video of ''expressions'' released how long will it take awwwwwwh let me guess , forever. shifi shifi shifi u go kill me o!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Emad(f): 4:13pm On Feb 05, 2007
Oh Jane

The person you saw was not Zeal, He told me i drive him crazy,
grin grin grin
Greet Shifi for me Sister in law
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by jane2(f): 7:01pm On Feb 05, 2007
will do sis! if he is not too busy playing the guitar for me and telling nme am the first and the last girl to become his bride and am the only one who can make a fool of him the only who can keep confusing him. mmh but that shifi be like snob sha angry
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by jaybaby(f): 9:13pm On Feb 06, 2007
Boring

Next!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by monzi: 10:44pm On Feb 06, 2007
all of 'em is trippin lipsrsealed
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by jaybaby(f): 11:41pm On Feb 06, 2007
Haba
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by minute(f): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2007
where the heck is jammin,anyboby seen him?
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by jaybaby(f): 4:44pm On Feb 07, 2007
He is buzy with W-O-R-K
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by minute(f): 1:10am On Feb 08, 2007
oh! shld have known.did u chat with him recently?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi & His Girlfriend Temi Otedola Party Together In London (PICS) / Mercy Eke Signs Management Deal With Paul O Paul Okoye's Upfront And Personal / Davido Enjoying First Class Flight As He Heads To London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.