Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,933 members, 7,810,598 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? (44183 Views)

Photo: Styl Plus, Shifi And Zeal Makes Publicappearance / Shifi And Zeal Of Styl Plus Makes A Rare Appearance In Public. / Where Is Styl Plus "Shifi,tunde And Zeal" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Modups1(f): 11:36am On Jun 14, 2006
woahhh!!! habbylove take it easy girl
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by jaylo2(f): 4:59pm On Jun 15, 2006
SHIFFI ofcourse! wink, he's got a sort of mature handsome look, definately my kind of guy.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by trumic(m): 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2006
to be truthful the fact still remains that Tunde isd most handsome outta the grp,shiffi looks like this old fuji musician and zeal looks like an hungry hyena shocked shocked shocked grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by shawna(f): 4:42am On Jun 19, 2006
ZEAL all the way dat boi is so damn sexy i absolutely love love love him he is smokin hot kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by shawna(f): 4:43am On Jun 19, 2006
ZEAL all the way dat boi is so damn sexy i absolutely love love love him he is smokin hot kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by spicy007(f): 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2006
tru_mic
HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT ZEAL, THE LOVE OF MA LIFE!!!!!!!
u just hurt my feelings real bad.
tunde and shiffi are not bad-looking in their own way, but as far as spicy007 is concerned, ZEAL is the most handsome. tall,dark, fit and damn good-looking. he's my choice anytime, anytime.
he looks like a lot of fun to me wink

my boyfriend cant wait to assassinate him. grin

my favorite is the part Zeal took in the video "call ma name"
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by jgirl3: 8:44am On Jun 24, 2006
Zeal has those killing dimples that just draw you to him. He is so cute, mercy me.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 3:37pm On Jun 26, 2006
Zeal is soooo adorable
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by iyabode: 8:33pm On Jun 26, 2006
[color=#006600][/color] i think zeal is the cutest and most handsome, but tunde is more cuter.

1 Like

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by gem87(f): 7:58pm On Jun 27, 2006
whatever!!!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by beyonce1(f): 5:09am On Jul 01, 2006
jay-lo:

SHIFFI ofcourse! wink, he's got a sort of mature handsome look, definately my kind of guy.

GO GIRL -----  wink

I think all contributors age matters here, SHIFFI looks more masculine & matured and ZEAL well more like mummy's boy:-toddler , poor old Tunde he doesn't look so bad it's just where he found himself sad
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by soulpatrol(f): 3:45am On Jul 09, 2006
theyre all cute in their own way, but i thot zeal looked like a goat in the tub in the "olufunmi" video. that beard was atrocious! haba!! my friend and i always laugh when we watch the bathtub scene. grin grin grin and brotha need some meet on his body, he too skinny, but he's aiight still, cuter now with his new hairdo and all.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by kellorah: 1:45am On Jul 10, 2006
1st=Zeal
2nd= Shiffi
3rd=Tunde

Both for appearance/voice!
Zeal's like the cutest, Shiffi's like da oldest and has dis more mature look,Tunde's jst der,
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by dflash(f): 10:14am On Jul 10, 2006
its like they sprayed sawdust on everyonez eyez.tunde has everitin.and if derez someone who is sinfuliiii handsome its atunee.case closed.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 11:11am On Jul 11, 2006
I guess I am jumping ship now to Shifi.He looks sooooooooooooo sexyyy.Do not get me wrong,Zeal is hot but Shifi is a kind of man I would love to have around me.He looks so strong and dependable.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by dflash(f): 12:35pm On Jul 12, 2006
shiffi who?tunde has it handz down.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by aloib(f): 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2006
go shifffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by soulpatrol(f): 2:36pm On Jul 12, 2006
can you guys please post more photos of styl plus pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeee. would love to drool over them some more. thanks smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by kellorah: 3:02pm On Jul 12, 2006
soulpatrol:

can you guys please post more photos of styl plus pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeee. would love to drool over them some more. thanks smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
hahahaha grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by dflash(f): 12:46pm On Jul 14, 2006
send more piktures my ass.leav ma styl-plus alone 4 mi.seriously now.interested galz should apply.ma contakt is uj2get@yahoo.com.expektin ya.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by sophienwa(f): 12:58am On Jul 17, 2006
i just love shifi because while the others look like boys he looks like a man . i guess teenagers would say zeal but those in their 20's would most likely say shifi because ho looks cool  and soooooooo hot ! it is like comparing a boy with aman ; don't even go there .shifi all the way
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by gloriouspl(f): 5:45pm On Aug 03, 2006
Well U Need 2 do is go watch olufunimi again and u will figure it out, My man shifi is fine I agree, BUT DANM ZEAL WERE U COME FROM, ZEAL 2 2 2 Fine, I mean look at his face close up in the olufunmi video when he was in the bath tub, so smooth and fine.Men I wish I was in that tub with him, LOL, OK let me stop, But 4real ZEAL GETS MY VOTE
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by carlysia(f): 6:23pm On Aug 03, 2006
zeal my one and only
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Eurphoria(f): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2006
ZEAL Definitely he is a beautiful yummy BLACK CHOCOLATE INDULGENCE hmmmmm
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by soulpatrol(f): 6:45pm On Aug 03, 2006
@eurphoria. grin
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by luvlymoi(f): 9:34pm On Aug 03, 2006
tunde is the most handsome alllll the way!!!! cheesy
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 10:47am On Aug 04, 2006
Zeal has stepped down from my ranking.You need to see him with his afro.He looks really starved.Someone please tell Zeal to go back to his low cut!!! Even Tunde is now more hansome than him. For now sha,my ranking is now

Shifi

Tunde

Zeal

see?he is way down now.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by Deepop(f): 9:42pm On Aug 04, 2006
yeh! u are rite smiley zeal now looks very horrible cry he looked very cute on low cut,i wonder who gave him that bad idea.
All the same SHIFI remains the most handsome,no doubt about that!
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by babaibadan(m): 10:25pm On Aug 04, 2006
Nobody is talking about tunde. Is he dat ugly? Dats zeal in his new hair style

Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 10:29pm On Aug 04, 2006
Zeal looks like a scared rat.Someone call animal control please!!! shocked shocked shocked

Even Tunde come fine pass am
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by babaibadan(m): 10:30pm On Aug 04, 2006
zeal looks cute here though.
Re: Styl-plus: Shifi, Tunde or Zeal - Who is the Most Handsome? by snazzydawn(f): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2006
. . . and I am white

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Reply)

Wizkid Storms Burna Boy Concert! (Photos, Video) / Burna Boy's Mother Picks His Soundcity MVP Award: Says 'Expect More Madness' / Regina Daniels Rocks Michael Jackson's Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.