Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? (6257 Views)

5 Nigerian Song Lyrics You're Probably Getting Wrong / Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? / 8 Nigerian Collabos That Will Totally Rock The Music Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by girl4rmspace(f): 11:02pm On Sep 02, 2015
Its an old 9ja song in yoruba, it talks about the head knowing tomorrow.

The chorus is something like....ori lo mo lola ori lo mo ola..boya ma..Lola lola ori lo mo ,......etc

i think the singer is lightskinned.

Anybody got a clue?
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by freaklyme(m): 11:06pm On Sep 02, 2015
I guess its Ebenezer obey
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by daomi(m): 11:25pm On Sep 02, 2015
girl4rmspace:
Its an old 9ja song sang in yoruba it talks about the head knowing tomorrow.

The chorus is something like....ori lo mo lola ori lo mo ola..boya ma..Lola lola ori lo mo ,......etc

i think the singer is lightskinned.

Anybody got a clue?
Ebenezer obey

Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by girl4rmspace(f): 9:29am On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=daomi post=37613306][/quote]
thanks for the help but he's not the one am looking for
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by Daftcrab1: 9:06am On Nov 20, 2015
Please have you been able to get the tittle of the song? I have been searching for the tittle or artist for a while now. Thanks
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by Sholakanye(m): 7:35am On Dec 21, 2015
His name is Bongolypso, he had this funny curly hairdo. I remember he also did a birthday song 'honey happy birthday, everybody them go jam with you today'...

1 Like

Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by girl4rmspace(f): 5:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
Sholakanye:
His name is Bongolypso, he had this funny curly hairdo. I remember he also did a birthday song 'honey happy birthday, everybody them go jam with you today'...

exactly!!!! You deserve a medal
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by girl4rmspace(f): 5:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
Daftcrab1:
Please have you been able to get the tittle of the song? I have been searching for the tittle or artist for a while now. Thanks

bongolypso
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by Sholakanye(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
girl4rmspace:

exactly!!!! You deserve a medal

Thanks ma'am.
Have you been able to find any of the songs?
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by girl4rmspace(f): 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sholakanye:

Thanks ma'am.
Have you been able to find any of the songs?

no sir but you were right about his name especially since you said he sang a happy birthday song. Shows you really know him.

But his songs are nowhere to be found, like it dsnt exist
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by Sholakanye(m): 5:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
girl4rmspace:

no sir but you were right about his name especially since you said he sang a happy birthday song. Shows you really know him.

But his songs are nowhere to be found, like it dsnt exist
I haven't been able to find any of his songs too, been searching for years. I read somewhere He still performs once in a while and he acts too.
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by Barbiemusty: 2:09am On Jun 17, 2016
I need dis song like seriously
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by freaklyme(m): 12:25pm On Jun 19, 2016
You can get the song by searching on Google or check at idumita
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by RichardoTobinho: 6:59am On Apr 17, 2017
so who finally found the song!
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by Olajummylove(f): 11:08pm On Apr 20, 2017
song not still found sad
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by girl4rmspace(f): 11:22pm On Jul 26, 2017
Olajummylove:
song not still found sad

Lol are you searching for the song as well?
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by Lifesucks4me: 10:48pm On Jul 20, 2018
No one has found it?
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by Altrarecords(m): 8:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
Seriously no internet music lover here can find this?
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by Hypnotise: 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2020
What a pity
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by Kaysalas(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Abeg, Una don find this song see am?
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by Montlab25: 12:24am On Aug 07, 2020
I'm searching for it too ooo! Ori lo mo Lola, ori lo mo Ola, boya ma dolola Lola, ori lomo..
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by Officialkplus(m): 1:08pm On Aug 10, 2020
Iā€™m searching for his songs too cry
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by Altrarecords(m): 8:56pm On May 02, 2021
Really sad how old Nigerian music totally disappears from the face of the earth unlike the Americans where music from the 50s can easily be found on the internet.

So many old Nigerian song I can't seem to find. What a shame

1 Like

Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by Olaeko: 9:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
I m still searching 4 d song - you cannot find it on the internet.

The best bet is to go to all this guys selling old yoruba music disc and ask them one by one at Odumota nd Oshodi.
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by Olaeko: 9:49pm On Nov 01, 2021
hopefully, one of them will have it.
Re: Can The Music Lovers Here Tell Me The Name Of This Old Nigerian Song? by geggy: 8:57am On Dec 14, 2022
Bongolypso is now late, he died in 2018

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Burna Boy Ft. Koffee ā€“ Love (2020) / Nairaland Artiste, "Gondy", Drops New Song Titled "LOL" (laughing Out Loud) / MP3 Download: Davido ā€“ Check Am

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.