Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? (6832 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:

You're mad. Very mad. Soooooo WHAT IS THE DIFFERNCE BETWEEN 28 AND 27?? AT LEAST YOUR BETTER THAN SOME WHO EVEN SWEAR SHE'S 35. THANK GOD YOU'RE NICER. AND SECONDLY MUNA IS BORN 1987 OCTOBER 5 WHICH WILL MAKE HER 27 NOT 28. SHE WILL TURN 28 THIS OCTOBER YOU FOOL. DO YOUR MATH.
I do not care when you were born. You're the only one making it an issue. The difference between 27 and 28 is a full 365 days. Two days of seniority is enough to disqualify someone from becoming Igwe talkless of 365 days of seniority.

Muna you're 364 days older than you claim. Lol. Don't worry I understand; the wrinkles'vnt shown yet.
So being fair is an achievement you gathered from your reign as mbgn? HAHAHAHA. When I saw the 2012 mbgn was when I truly realized the show was fixed so for all I know you slept your way to the top. The thing no work for your music career abi?

My friend, without that crown you're just another Nkechi on the street that's why you hold on to the title as if you won it months ago. You're expired goods.

By the way your mates all got married at 24 or less and already have grown up kids. You keep mentioning Adaeze as a friend while you're at the bottom of your shelf life. One more year to go before men start avoiding you. There's no future with your sugarboy, he's still a child most likely looking for a small girl to impregnate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 8:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

I do not care when you were born. You're the only one making it an issue. The difference between 27 and 28 is a full 365 days. Two days of seniority is enough to disqualify someone from becoming Igwe talkless of 365 days of seniority.

Muna you're 364 days older than you claim. Lol. Don't worry I understand; the wrinkles'vnt shown yet.
So being fair is an achievement you gathered from your reign as mbgn? HAHAHAHA. When I saw the 2012 mbgn was when I truly realized the show was fixed so for all I know you slept your way to the top. The thing no work for your music career abi?

My friend, without that crown you're just another Nkechi on the street that's why you hold on to the title as if you won it months ago. You're expired goods.

By the way your mates all got married at 24 or less and already have grown up kids. You keep mentioning Adaeze as a friend while you're at the bottom of your shelf life. One more year to go before men start avoiding you. There's no future with your sugarboy, he's still a child most likely looking for a small girl to impregnate.
wow you're mad and dumb!! 2015-1987 is 27. So stop your bullshit. Learn some math seriously. You still are holding onto 28. She is 27. It shows on her wiki. You want her to age so fast. Get a grip. Who sleeps their way to the top? Abangi didn't. So shut up. Which friends have had children and are married. Just adaeze you can name?? Go to hell. Tomi is only interested in muna. No other bithc. Why would he want another girl when he has the most beautiful girl in naija?
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 8:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
wow you're mad and dumb!! 2015-1987 is 27. So stop your bullshit. Learn some math seriously. You still are holding onto 28. She is 27. It shows on her wiki. You want her to age so fast. Get a grip. Who sleeps their way to the top? Abangi didn't. So shut up. Which friends have had children and are married. Just adaeze you can name?? Go to hell. Tomi is only interested in muna. No other bithc. Why would he want another girl when he has the most beautiful girl in naija?
E pain you well well abi grin cheesy cheesy? Keep lying to yourself and I'd make you expose your innermost feelings.
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 8:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

E pain you well well abi grin cheesy cheesy? Keep lying to yourself and I'd make you expose your innermost feelings.
your dumbness is alarming. Instead if you to receive correction.
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

expose what??,bastard you don't even know me
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
expose what??,bastard you don't even know me
Palmwinetapper:
your dumbness is alarming. Instead if you to receive correction.
You're exposing yourself as the woman behind this moniker. Change it already to "Munachi official" so other posters'd easily know who it is.

1 Like

Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 8:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

You're exposing yourself as the woman behind this moniker. Change it already to "Munachi official" so other posters'd easily know who it is.
j oh just shut your big fukking mouth
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
j oh just shut your big fukking mouth
The phrase "shut up" has appeared no less than twenty times in varying spellings in your responses. You're a boring naija girl(no surprise there).
Next time I call you semi-illiterate accept it as a compliment because protesting against it only shows I'm right. Its a disservice countering my well thought out responses with mindless "shut up" and "f u c k you" rants.

Muna, I thought you were more educated than this shocked? I guess I thought wrongly.
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 10:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

The phrase "shut up" has appeared no less than twenty times in varying spellings in your responses. You're a boring naija girl(no surprise there).
Next time I call you semi-illiterate accept it as a compliment because protesting against it only shows I'm right. Its a disservice countering my well thought out responses with mindless "shut up" and "f u c k you" rants.

Muna, I thought you were more educated than this shocked? I guess I thought wrongly.
this same nigger who can't calculate a birth date is talking...hmmmm Ok
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
this same nigger who can't calculate a birth date is talking...hmmmm Ok
2015 - 1987 = 28 no matter what month of the year it is.
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

2015 - 1987 = 28 no matter what month of the year it is.
SHE IS NOT 28. STOP BEING STUPID. IF SHE DIED TODAY GOD FORBID SHE WOULD BE 27
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
SHE IS NOT 28. STOP BEING STUPID. IF SHE DIED TODAY GOD FORBID SHE WOULD BE 27
#story
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

#story
give up
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

#story
you've lost
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

#story
awesomelymade hello? Is that you..are you using your second account
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 11:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Palmwinetapper:
awesomelymade hello? Is that you..are you using your second account
I know you're enjoying the attention because you're lonely. At this rate you'd settle for curses since they show someone's thinking about you.

Your situation is a life lesson to us all: Because we see people on tv always smiling we shouldn't always jump to the conclusion that their lives are better than ours. A few text exchanges on nairaland has revealed Muna as the empty, unloved, mgbeke Mbaise village girl she is. She is no different from any of you ugly and average girls and like most girls she has chosen to settle for any form of attention to fill her empty life.

How does it feel to wake up tomorrow knowing you still don't have a serious relationship or direction in life ehn? I'd hate my life if I was you.
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wow, this [url=palmwinetapper]bush girl[/url] has slowly turned me into a bully. I never knew the day would come embarassed.
Re: What Is Muna Abii And Sarah Ofili Job? by Palmwinetapper: 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
charix:

I know you're enjoying the attention because you're lonely. At this rate you'd settle for curses since they show someone's thinking about you.

Your situation is a life lesson to us all: Because we see people on tv always smiling we shouldn't always jump to the conclusion that their lives are better than ours. A few text exchanges on nairaland has revealed Muna as the empty, unloved, mgbeke Mbaise village girl she is. She is no different from any of you ugly and average girls and like most girls she has chosen to settle for any form of attention to fill her empty life.

How does it feel to wake up tomorrow knowing you still don't have a serious relationship or direction in life ehn? I'd hate my life if I was you.
her relationship with her man has been lasting since 2011 so keep talking nonsense

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How This Artist Went From Nothing To A Millionaire!!! / Babatunde Omidina Aka Baba Suwe Dead? / Nigerian Model With Tribal Marks, Adetutu Poses Completely Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.