Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's (48753 Views)

Sarah Ofili’s Traditional Wedding Photo In Delta State / Nathaniel Bassey And Sarah Bassey, His Wife Cover Media Room Hub Magazine / Sarah Ofili Giving MouthAction To Nedu Wazobia Fm(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 10:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
cry cry cry cry how many men's faces are that they cannot touch these boobies lol.
The 28 year old ex beauty queen stunned on bikini and with her model friend 31 year old Sarah ofili in PH. they flew from Lekki to PH to host a pool party. See fine girls with fine bodies. Men, which one do you want in bed?

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Runtingz16: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
Shameless whoress! At their age. Still doing so much to get attention. Munachi your breastss have sagged beyond. Those breastss are now at your navel and you have not had a baby yet. I shudder to think what you will look like when you have one child. You look so washed up.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2016
Runtingz16:
Shameless whoress! At their age. Still doing so much to get attention. Munachi your breastss have sagged beyond. Those breastss are now at your navel and you have not had a baby yet. I shudder to think what you will look like when you have one child. You look so washed up.
stop bullying

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 10:54pm On Mar 26, 2016
Utchgirl I know you are jealous tongue
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by hakeem02: 11:07pm On Mar 26, 2016
Iranu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by checkolatunji: 11:09pm On Mar 26, 2016
I no see anything

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 11:32pm On Mar 26, 2016
checkolatunji:
I no see anything
look well fool

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 11:33pm On Mar 26, 2016
hakeem02:
Iranu
shut your trap

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 11:40pm On Mar 26, 2016
C her cheap, tangled weavon.
Ewu!

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 26, 2016
Ewu!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 11:48pm On Mar 26, 2016
naughtynaughty:

Ewu!
jesus. See jealousy. She is richer than you and can even buy you

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by cassidy1996(m): 11:52pm On Mar 26, 2016
Muna! all i need is jus a BJ.....

6 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 12:07am On Mar 27, 2016
cassidy1996:
Muna! all i need is jus a BJ.....
shut up
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by KA24DETT(m): 1:39am On Mar 27, 2016
Munachi still looking good.. Damn

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Palmwinetapper: 2:18am On Mar 27, 2016
KA24DETT:
Munachi still looking good.. Damn
tanks for appreciating. You are a man after Gods heart!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by sirchris961(m): 4:03am On Mar 27, 2016
I think too much abortions make munachi breast to grow big and sag but i still have solution for her if she is willing

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Flexherbal(m): 4:44am On Mar 27, 2016
I prefer celebrities who think more of giving back to the society to the ones posting unclad photos everywhere.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by defashan: 6:12am On Mar 27, 2016
Woman on the left is shapeless. Stick thin legs, big upper body looks like a balloon. She hasn't got curves around the hips. She really shouldn't be wearing those clothes. In a few years from now, she will look like an old man with massive waist and horrible beer belly.
She also looks like a grand mum. I hope she isn't a transgender? She looks like a man.

Btw which one of them is Ofili and which one is Abi? Woman on the right is gorgeous. The one on the left is not less than 34 years but seems one of them is 28 and the other 31. I smell lies here.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by sauceEEP(m): 6:15am On Mar 27, 2016
The way this palmwinetapper dey carry munachi matter for head speaks volumes. @ palmwinetapper, is munachi related to you or you're one ugly dude crushing on the old cargo?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 8:19am On Mar 27, 2016
Runtingz16:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 8:20am On Mar 27, 2016
Runtingz16:

Dnt mind d full time oloshos.They went 2 see dia sugar daddies @ ph.Dis palmwinetapper is shapeless ooo,jus look @ her body structure....an amoeba in d making.Sagged bobbies,flat waist,muscular body,tangled weavon.....2 mention bt a few. Munachi,u r an agadi ekwe nka.

Tufiakwa gi !

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 8:22am On Mar 27, 2016
Runtingz16:

Dnt mind d full time oloshos.They went 2 see dia sugar daddies @ ph.Dis palmwinetapper is shapeless ooo,jus look @ her body structure....an amoeba in d making.Sagged bobbies,flat waist,muscular body,wrinkled face,tangled weavon.....2 mention bt a few. Munachi,u r an agadi ekwe nka.

Tufiakwa gi !

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by sauceEEP(m): 8:29am On Mar 27, 2016
Utchgirl:

Dnt mind d full time oloshos.They went 2 see dia sugar daddies @ ph.Dis palmwinetapper is shapeless ooo,jus look @ her body structure....an amoeba in d making.Sagged bobbies,flat waist,muscular body,wrinkled face,tangled weavon.....2 mention bt a few. Munachi,u r an agadi ekwe nka.

Tufiakwa gi !
@ the bolded, I thought palmwinetapper is a guy crushing on munachi? Are you in anyway implying that palmwinetapper is munachi??

3 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Utchgirl(f): 8:38am On Mar 27, 2016
sauceEEP:

@ the bolded, I thought palmwinetapper is a guy crushing on munachi? Are you in anyway implying that palmwinetapper is munachi??

Palmwinetapper is Munachi. She hv admitted dt several times here on NL.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Leavethevillage(m): 9:51am On Mar 27, 2016
Nudist everywhere undecided

1 Like

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by 4nobody4every1: 9:51am On Mar 27, 2016
cool
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Michellla(f): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2016
hed
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 27, 2016
And this nonsense made front Page? Nonsense everywhere.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by CaroLyner(f): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Utchgirl:

Palmwinetapper is Munachi. She hv admitted dt several times here on NL.
and you're dumb enough to believe that

11 Likes

Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Elxandre(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by joey150(m): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Re: Munachi Abii And Sarah Ofili Show Off BIG Boobies In Bikini's by Beremx(f): 9:55am On Mar 27, 2016
Fine Igbo girls

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Eko Atlantic Replies Davido Over Concert Venue Denial / Kenneth Okonkwo & Ifeoma Welcome Baby (Photos) / Fans Blast Kayswitch Over Photo Of The Girl Killed During Lekki Robbery Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.