Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

SUPERMAN!, See The Man That Carried A Bag Of Cement With His Teeth. (pic). - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / SUPERMAN!, See The Man That Carried A Bag Of Cement With His Teeth. (pic). (948 Views)

Man Carries 3 Bags Of Cement, One With His Teeth (Photos) / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) / Labourer Carries Bag Of Cement With His Teeth In Lagos(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SUPERMAN!, See The Man That Carried A Bag Of Cement With His Teeth. (pic). by Heymus(m): 2:26am On Sep 03, 2015
The guy in question is one of my labours on site, i didn't believe he can even lifted it up talkless of moving it for a very long distancre. Nawaoo, anyway the guy chop my money sha. Lol

Re: SUPERMAN!, See The Man That Carried A Bag Of Cement With His Teeth. (pic). by HungerBAD: 2:32am On Sep 03, 2015
A bag of Cement with his teeth?and we wonder why Dentists drive Flashy cars? so i tried to use my teeth to lift something heavy after seeing this picture, and the only thing i could lift was the Fish in the Soup.

How do these guys do it?but one thing is for sure. The bite of this guy will be more painful than that of a rabid dog, and Suarez has nothing on him. Just imagine him kissing his girlfriend, and playfully/lovingly bites her lip?her mouth will be on the floor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SUPERMAN!, See The Man That Carried A Bag Of Cement With His Teeth. (pic). by Heymus(m): 4:30am On Sep 03, 2015
HungerBAD:
A bag of Cement with his teeth?and we wonder why Dentists drive Flashy cars? so i tried to use my teeth to lift something heavy after seeing this picture, and the only thing i could lift was the Fish in the Soup.

How do these guys do it?but one thing is for sure. The bite of this guy will be more painful than that of a rabid dog, and Suarez has nothing on him. Just imagine him kissing his girlfriend, and playfully/lovingly bites her lip?her mouth will be on the floor.

lol. Hunger is really bad, @lifting fish in the soup.
Re: SUPERMAN!, See The Man That Carried A Bag Of Cement With His Teeth. (pic). by marshalcarter: 4:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Lmffao grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SUPERMAN!, See The Man That Carried A Bag Of Cement With His Teeth. (pic). by pyyxxaro: 5:35am On Sep 03, 2015
Ogaaân ooooooo

Na Akpu this one de chop

Nor be Indomie and egg undecided
Re: SUPERMAN!, See The Man That Carried A Bag Of Cement With His Teeth. (pic). by Heymus(m): 6:20am On Sep 03, 2015
pyyxxaro:
Ogaaân ooooooo

Na Akpu this one de chop

obviously, abi labour wey dey mix concrete they chop indomine ni? Nah eba, bread and beans sure pass now grin
pyyxxaro:
Ogaaân ooooooo

Na Akpu this one de chop

obviously, abi labour wey dey mix concrete they chop indomine ni? Nah eba, bread and beans sure pass now

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Images Displaying Modern Evolution / 10 Most Important Things To Simplify In Your Life. / Email List Marketing Secrets - How To Build A Responsive Email List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.