Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,136 members, 7,821,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice! (826 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice! by bee22(f): 9:34pm On Apr 02, 2009
I need advice from NLanders.When i was in University,i met a guy in my 3rd year and we were hi-hi friends for 2 whole years.We never had any conversations at all,we just say hello and moved on.After we graduated,i travelled and ran into him again and we got really close.We spent at least 5 hours every day talking and getting to know each other.There was nothing physical involved,we just talked a lot for about a month.Finally,we kissed.When he left for home,i missed him a lot and he missed me a lot too,he said it all the time.Finally after a couple of months,we were able to see face to face and we were very happy to see each other.Consequently,we've drifted apart and hardly talk anymore.I miss my friend a lot and think i might have fallen in love with him.What can i do?
Re: Advice! by tope2000(f): 10:15pm On Apr 02, 2009
Dont u guys have mobile phones?? undecided
Re: Advice! by bee22(f): 10:30pm On Apr 02, 2009
@tope,we have mobile phones of course.We were apart for a couple of months and kept in close contact,speaking on the phone for hours and we sent at least 20 texts back and forth everyday but now i feel like i am the one that always does the calling and thats usually after waiting for days and even weeks for him to call.
Re: Advice! by tope2000(f): 10:41pm On Apr 02, 2009
bee22:

@tope,we have mobile phones of course.We were apart for a couple of months and kept in close contact,speaking on the phone for hours and we sent at least 20 texts back and forth everyday but now i feel like i am the one that always does the calling and thats usually after waiting for days and even weeks for him to call.

So u r the only one doing the calling now?? maybe he is losin interest
maybe you shud tell him how u r feelin undecided
Re: Advice! by Omolola1(f): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2009
yes, TELL HIM HOW YOU ARE FEELING, IT WOULD DO YOU BOTH GOOD wink
Re: Advice! by webpro(m): 11:59am On Apr 03, 2009
na wa o! girls and emotion cool
Re: Advice! by IFELEKE(m): 12:24pm On Apr 03, 2009
@Poster
There is a saying in sports that ''Don't Let The Fear Of Striking Out Keep You From Playing The Game''
Overcome your fear by calling him to intimate him of your feelings,Ask how he feels too.
Either wayz your findings go,You will be better off.
Re: Advice! by unfaded(m): 12:50pm On Apr 03, 2009
give the guy some space,
maybe the he is trying to figure out where you guys stand
hand on, he would surely come around
Re: Advice! by oluwafemi113(m): 1:58pm On Apr 03, 2009
yes
Re: Advice! by Ben13: 2:31pm On Apr 03, 2009
not true.
Re: Advice! by daduke2k(m): 3:57pm On Apr 03, 2009
supported ben
Re: Advice! by iice(f): 6:26pm On Apr 03, 2009
Many relationships have fallen due to distance.
You guys need to clear the air and come to a decision.
Re: Advice! by CrazyMan(m): 6:48pm On Apr 03, 2009
Well if you truly love him as you claim, then keep calling and assuring him of your undying love towards him; am sure he would be greatly encouraged by that.
Re: Advice! by yme1(f): 7:18pm On Apr 03, 2009
@poster
i bet you very soon since you are the one that is always calling your feelings for him will soon wax cold but which ever way keep cool??
and always have faith cause if he is yours he will come for you no matter what.
Re: Advice! by bee22(f): 7:43pm On Apr 03, 2009
i really want to say thank you to evry1 that has written on this thread.

i think one of the main reasons y he doesn't call so much anymore is because he's currently out of a job.i'll keep encouraging him as a friend,i guess and if this was meant to happen it'll flow naturally.

Feel like my theme song right now is Energy by Keri Hilson cause this love is taking all of my energy,
Re: Advice! by yme1(f): 7:46pm On Apr 03, 2009
@bee22
omo the guy don make you fall in love
Re: Advice! by puskin: 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2009
@poster
U dey wait 4 am 2ask u out. D guy ìs either takin his time or e no get liver.(sissy)
Wat advice can i gv u? NONE. Im just a PLAYER. No strings attached.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin lol.
Re: Advice! by yme1(f): 8:03pm On Apr 03, 2009
@puskin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Advice! by djcrucifix(m): 10:52pm On Apr 03, 2009
the guy no dey facebook?

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do / Guys, If U Found Out She Had Done Abortion Severally, Will U Marry Her? / mod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.