Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

## Innjoo Fire Plus Full Specs And Discussion Thread## - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / ## Innjoo Fire Plus Full Specs And Discussion Thread## (4373 Views)

Tecno Camon C7 Official Specs, Photos And Discussion Thread / ##Tecno Camon C9 Fully Confirmed Specs, Images And Discussion Thread## / Innjoo Fire Plus And Halo official discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

## Innjoo Fire Plus Full Specs And Discussion Thread## by bongolistik(m): 6:24am On Sep 03, 2015
Innjoo Fire Plus was launched alongside Innjoo Halo in the Innjoo Power event held yesterday in Lagos.

Unlike the Innjoo Halo, the Innjoo Fire Plus is a more sophisticated device and with much more amazing specs.

Although the Innjoo Fire Plus came with the normal 16GB internal memory but the external memory that can be expandable to 128GB and it's quick charge technology are big edge over other competing device from other OEM's.

It came in two variants; the one with 2G/3G network came with Octa-core processor, while the second variant that supports 4G LTE network came with a Quad-core CPU.

Below are the full specs of the Innjoo Fire Plus

· Network: 2G/3G and 4G LTE variant available

· Dimension: visual thickness of 5.7mm

· SIM: Dual standby Micro SIM

· Display: 5.5inches HD IPS display with 720 X 1280 pixel screen resolution

· Camera: 13MP back camera with dual LED flash and a 5MP front facing camera

· Video: 1080p@30fps

· Processor: 1.4GHz 64bit Octa-core cortex – A7 CPU, MediaTek MT6592 chipset with Mali-450 GPU

· Storage and Memory: 16GB internal with external MicroSD, up to 128GB and 2GB RAM

· WiFi connectivity and Bluetooth: WiFi hotspot, WiFi direct and version 4.0 bluetooth

· Loud Speaker and Audio Port: Yes with 3.5mm jack

· GPS: A-GPS

· USB: Micro USB V 2.0

· Battery: 3600mAh Li-Ion battery with quick charge technology

· Others: HTML 5 browser, Accelerometer and proximity sensors, Hot Knot technology, document viewer, image viewer and editor, FM radio etc.

The price of the Innjoo Fire Plus is fixed around $135 (N27,600)

Source: http://highteknology.com/2015/09/innjoo-fire-plus-debuts-see-specs-and.html

Re: ## Innjoo Fire Plus Full Specs And Discussion Thread## by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2015
The innjoo one did have good loud speaker hope dis one wont be the same

1 Like

Re: ## Innjoo Fire Plus Full Specs And Discussion Thread## by peteonline: 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
Another review of Innjoo Fireplus from another view point can be found here: http://mymobnet.com/innjoo-fire-plus-3g-and-4g-specifications-and-price/

1 Like

Re: ## Innjoo Fire Plus Full Specs And Discussion Thread## by BYEI(m): 6:16pm On Oct 06, 2015
@op, are u sure this phone comes with android 5.1 lollipop? Because I'm seeing kit kat on jumia and some other blogs.
Re: ## Innjoo Fire Plus Full Specs And Discussion Thread## by gdbelt(m): 7:05pm On Oct 06, 2015
how come u gave d os as lollipop wen others confirmed to be kitkat,
Re: ## Innjoo Fire Plus Full Specs And Discussion Thread## by bongolistik(m): 12:22am On Oct 07, 2015
gdbelt:
how come u gave d os as lollipop wen others confirmed to be kitkat,
the first batches actually came with Kitkat
Re: ## Innjoo Fire Plus Full Specs And Discussion Thread## by Baadal(m): 9:14am On Oct 07, 2015
Brand new Injoo Fire Plus call/whatsapp 08025220285

Re: ## Innjoo Fire Plus Full Specs And Discussion Thread## by gdbelt(m): 3:12pm On Oct 08, 2015
@ baadal this one ur selling is it lollipop and how much?
Re: ## Innjoo Fire Plus Full Specs And Discussion Thread## by Baadal(m): 3:23pm On Oct 08, 2015
gdbelt:
@ baadal this one ur selling is it lollipop and how much?
Its KITKAT.....25,500 only best price....08025220285
Re: ## Innjoo Fire Plus Full Specs And Discussion Thread## by gdbelt(m): 5:03pm On Oct 08, 2015
@ Baadal hope u do pay on delivery?
Re: ## Innjoo Fire Plus Full Specs And Discussion Thread## by Baadal(m): 5:04pm On Oct 08, 2015
gdbelt:
@ Baadal hope u do pay on delivery?
I'm selling individually....not an agent
Re: ## Innjoo Fire Plus Full Specs And Discussion Thread## by gdbelt(m): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2015
ok where is ur location
Re: ## Innjoo Fire Plus Full Specs And Discussion Thread## by martins216: 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2015
Please I need your help here. I need a phone with at least 13mp primary camera, octa core processor, 5.5" display, 2GB ram, and a lollipop. I would ve gone for innjoo fire plus but the criticism is killing. Any advice?

(1) (Reply)

How To Spot A Fake Samsung Galaxy S6 / Is It Cool To Use Iphone 6 Now? / See What My Phone Is Showing Me (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.