Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker (1359 Views)

Blessing Anyim Is Not My Daughter - Anyim Pius Anyim / My Daughter Was Pregnant When Abducted-father Of Freed Chibok Girl With Baby / Emir Sanusi: I Asked My Daughter To Retaliate If Her Husband Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by TopGee: 7:16am On Sep 03, 2015
A 34-year-old factory worker, Mohammed Ahmed, on Wednesday said he raped his daughter six times.

Ahmed, who was paraded by officials of the Osun State Command of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps said he started having sex with his 14-year-old daughter ( name withheld) in April, 2015.

The distraught primary five girl was not allowed to speak with PUNCH Metro.

Ahmed said, “I have two wives. The first had left and she gave birth to three children. The second wife gave birth to two children before she died.

“This one is the first child of my first wife. I don’t know what came over me in April when I started having sex with my daughter. I had sex with her only six times since April 2015.”

The Head, Public Relations and Protocol Unit of the NSCDC, Mr. Wale Folarin, said the command was alerted to the man’s act by one of his neighbours.

Folarin said, “The incident was reported to us by a neighbour, who said he used to hear the cry of the girl every night. The girl confessed that her father had been raping her.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-raped-my-daughter-only-six-times-factory-worker/
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by TopGee: 7:16am On Sep 03, 2015
The whole world should note the phrase “ONLY SIX TIMES”. It is good he specified “Only Six” to avoid those that will go about exaggerating the number of times as if he has been sleeping with his daughter for 30 times. Again, he said he started it “Just Last April” and has not been long so that some people who like to gossip will not go about telling the world that he has been sleeping with her for 5 years. It was ‘Just April.’ Hear him again; it was “devil” that caused it. I think we should reason with him because we know how devil works. I sympathize with him because this ‘devil’ pointed gun at his head and stripped him off his cloths and then ordered him to have carnal knowledge with his daughter or risk being shot. So, to save his life, he had to do it.

The Judge should please consider all these when pronouncing judgment.

3 Likes

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by davuvid(m): 7:17am On Sep 03, 2015
Monster!!!!
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by donholy28(m): 7:18am On Sep 03, 2015
Bastard 6 times and he's calling it only..he get mental for touching her d first time
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by ORACLE1975(m): 7:19am On Sep 03, 2015
I guess it time NIGERIA start to turn some people to goat.
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by iamboody(m): 7:21am On Sep 03, 2015
What kind of insanity is this. Please where are the other siblings while this was happening? Thank God for good neighbour.
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by lordtosan(m): 7:21am On Sep 03, 2015
Imagine the fool calling 6 times of raping a 14yearr girl only. Buhari should probe this ma!
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by rotexteymie(f): 7:21am On Sep 03, 2015
Signs of end time undecided
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by Nobody: 7:22am On Sep 03, 2015
undecided
You don't know what came over you to rape your own daughter? ONYE ARA!
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by VickyRotex(f): 7:22am On Sep 03, 2015
TopGee:
The whole world should note the phrase “ONLY SIX TIMES”. It is good he specified “Only Six” to avoid those that will go about exaggerating the number of times as if he has been sleeping with his daughter for 30 times. Again, he said he started it “Just Last April” and has not been long so that some people who like to gossip will not go about telling the world that he has been sleeping with her for 5 years. It was ‘Just April.’ Hear him again; it was “devil” that caused it. I think we should reason with him because we know how devil works. I sympathize with him because this ‘devil’ pointed gun at his head and stripped him off his cloths and then ordered him to have carnal knowledge with his daughter or risk being shot. So, to save his life, he had to do it.

cheesy cheesy Your sarcasm is on point.
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by VickyRotex(f): 7:23am On Sep 03, 2015
6 times only?

Ojebi!!! 50 times ni o ba je. angry
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by RockMaxi: 7:24am On Sep 03, 2015
How much is a short time with #50 condom in Osun that this man destroyed her daughter's life.

Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 03, 2015
TopGee:

Lmao

Now where are all those rapists sympathisers on NL? angry
Food don done
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by respect80(m): 7:25am On Sep 03, 2015
Wetin happen to oloshos
Abi u just prefer fbt
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by TopGee: 7:28am On Sep 03, 2015
EggovinMma:

Lmao
Now where are all those rapists sympathisers on NL? angry
Food don done

From my comment above, I sympathized with this one. Am I a rapist too?
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by FKO81(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2015
TopGee:

Two rape cases news just this morning in West coast
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by skyface00(m): 7:35am On Sep 03, 2015
Nigeria govt, national assembly, human right activist, Nigerians the question is what are we doing about Rape and molestation in dis country, no day without a case of rape in nigeria, even ppl have started having sex with goat and chicken.

Nobody can be trusted with a child again, if father could be so mad to sleep with he's own daughter
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by free2ryhme: 7:36am On Sep 03, 2015
TopGee:

A 34-year-old factory worker, Mohammed Ahmed, on Wednesday said he raped his daughter six times.

Ahmed, who was paraded by officials of the Osun State Command of Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps said he started having sex with his 14-year-old daughter ( name withheld) in April, 2015.

The distraught primary five girl was not allowed to speak with PUNCH Metro.

Ahmed said, “I have two wives. The first had left and she gave birth to three children. The second wife gave birth to two children before she died.

“This one is the first child of my first wife. I don’t know what came over me in April when I started having sex with my daughter. I had sex with her only six times since April 2015.”

The Head, Public Relations and Protocol Unit of the NSCDC, Mr. Wale Folarin, said the command was alerted to the man’s act by one of his neighbours.

Folarin said, “The incident was reported to us by a neighbour, who said he used to hear the cry of the girl every night. The girl confessed that her father had been raping her.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/i-raped-my-daughter-only-six-times-factory-worker/

He raped his daughter only six times. He emphasized on 'only' six times so that you people won't be carrying rumour that it was 20 times o! Meanwhile, it was devil's work. He didn't do it intentionally. Devil removed his pant and made him have canal knowledge of his daughter six times! Anyway, I thank God for him that I am not the court judge handling the case.
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by free2ryhme: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2015
Punch is out to feed us with these terrible news today. A 14 year old primary 5 pupil? Something is not right there. "The man was paraded by the civil defence vigilante group", Not the police. Something is not right there. Hope it won't be the road safety corps next time. A 34 year old man who have two wives raping his 14 year old daughter "only" six times since April. The very height of the moral decadence that's plagued our society. We need divine intervention very quickly. Our country is going down the slope.
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 03, 2015
TopGee:

Nope dear, wasn't referring to you.
The "Lmao " alone is for the sarcasm in your post.
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by hassan85(m): 7:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Allot of Nigerian men mad. government need to look into this. how about MSN dt are not voicing wat de did to daughters? God have mercy
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by hassan85(m): 7:47am On Sep 03, 2015
free2ryhme:
Punch is out to feed us with these terrible news today. A 14 year old primary 5 pupil? Something is not right there. "The man was paraded by the civil defence vigilante group", Not the police. Something is not right there. Hope it won't be the road safety corps next time. A 34 year old man who have two wives raping his 14 year old daughter "only" six times since April. The very height of the moral decadence that's plagued our society. We need divine intervention very quickly. Our country is going down the slope.
its nothing new. I have met someone who slept and keep sleeping with a 13yrs girl tho not a Nigerian tho accordin to him it was mutual.... But its an issue we all need to be worried about
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by SweetJoystick(m): 7:51am On Sep 03, 2015
Smh
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by TopGee: 8:00am On Sep 03, 2015
EggovinMma:

Nope dear, wasn't referring to you.
The "Lmao " alone is for the sarcasm in your post.

OK, I was just thinking you grouped me together
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2015
TopGee:

OK, I was just thinking you grouped me together

Nope.You aren't one if my targeted audience. cheesy
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by orisa37: 8:26am On Sep 03, 2015
This offence and gay are sins of indiscipline punishable by God.
Re: I Raped My Daughter Only Six Times –factory Worker by TopGee: 8:36am On Sep 03, 2015
EggovinMma:

Nope.You aren't one if my targeted audience. cheesy

Nice, and then, I really wish you well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

CCB/CCT Vs Saraki Vs EFCC: Corruption Unlimited- The Vanguard / FG Says It Needs N233bn To Rehabilitate Boko Haram Ravaged States / Authentic: Full List Of Nigerian Ministers And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.