Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,354 members, 7,826,387 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sept. 3rd 2015) - Gods Goodness Is Coming - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sept. 3rd 2015) - Gods Goodness Is Coming (996 Views)

Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Can You Boldly Testify Of God's Goodness In The Year 2017? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (sept. 3rd 2015) - Gods Goodness Is Coming by dallyemmy: 7:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens (Thursday September 3rd 2015) - GODS GOODNESS IS COMING
1.Thank you Father for the salvation of my soul.
2.Thank you Father for all the battles you have fought and won on my behalf.
3.Father, forgive me all my sins and cleanse me from all unrighteousness.
4.Father, no matter what I may face in life, let me continue to abide in you and you in me, forever.
5.I refuse to give up at the edge of my breakthrough in Jesus' name.
6.Father, let every expectation of the enemies concerning my life and faith in Christ be cut short in Jesus' name.
7.Father, you're my present help in times of trouble, please, send help that will bring lasting solutions to all the difficult situations in my life today.
8.In spite of my current unpleasant situations, I declare that I shall not die but live to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living.
9.Father, wipe away my sorrow and silent tears of many years today, in Jesus' name.
10.Father, deliver me not over unto the will of mine enemies, in the name of Jesus.
11.I shake myself out of every spirit of depression, discouragement and hopelessness in Jesus' name.
12.Father, empower me to endure and to overcome every persecution and trials of faith, that may come my way.
13.Father, restore unto me the joy of your salvation and renew a right spirit within me.
14.Father, let all my stolen virtues, ideas, hopes and aspirations be restored to me today.
15.Father, sustain my faith in the midst of life's trials and storms, in Jesus' name.
16.Father, let your goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life and I shall dwell in your house forever, in Jesus' name.
17.Your Personal Petitions. (Phil 4:6)
18. In Jesus' name I pray. (Jn 15:16)
19.Thank you Father for answered prayers.(1 Thes 5:18)

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Islamic Statistics On Violence, Rape, Terror, Sharia, ISIS, And Welfare / When I'm Gone,i Just Want To Rest In Peace,no Hell No Heaven. / I Believe In Miracles!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.