Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:52 PM

See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him (10662 Views)

Binta Diamond, Wizkid's Babymama Complains About N4.5 Million Child Support / Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money / Tiwa Savage Complains About Boring Sex Life After Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by Hasselbaink: 7:35am On Sep 03, 2015
A man in Mexico, who always thought that bigger is better, is very disappointed as women run away from him as soon as they see his long manhood.
52-year-old Roberto Esquivel Cabrera of Saltillo, said that his manhood currently measures at 18.9 inches.
According to WWWN, Cabrera complained that his manhood is so long that it hangs well below the knee. He recently requested that his manhood be recognized by the Guinness Book of Records as the world’s longest.
He also filed a petition with city officials to be recognized as disabled, saying that his long manhood is keeping him from having a normal job. To satisfy the Guinness Book of Records, Cabrera underwent a medical examination and had an x-ray done of his organ.
Doctors who examined Cabrera, said that he has a lot of hanging skin. Cabrera does not have a girlfriend, as women freak out as soon as they see him unclad. Doctors recommended that Cabrera undergo a reduction operation.

Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by QueenEdna(f): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2015
shocked

Huh seriously @18 inch ? I wonder how long it goes when erect.... Sorry man but you jst have to learn to use it well or gt it reduced via surgery.
Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 03, 2015
Yes!
Too much of anything is bad.

1 Like

Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by Owongtok(m): 7:54am On Sep 03, 2015
Poor Guy.Wish you were Nigerian.You would easily find your match in Agegunle girls.

5 Likes

Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by therealdeal10: 8:18am On Sep 03, 2015
E shuld go 4 an operation

N shuld stop wearing tight trousers

3 Likes

Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by haryomikun(m): 10:27am On Sep 03, 2015
DJ haywire is about burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shit
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras 18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D 25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61
Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:30am On Sep 03, 2015
Tht doesn't look like more thn 7inches

1 Like

Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by Nobody: 11:33am On Sep 03, 2015
Maheeda, here is your man!

Okuko nti ike na-anu ife n'ite ofe.

3 Likes

Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by juddexy2(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Look that pics na, its just normal size when erect... 18inches koor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by Sammieb(m): 12:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hasselbaink:
He also filed a petition with city officials to be recognized as disabled, saying that his long manhood is keeping him from having a normal job.

DISABLED!!! cheesy grin cheesy very Funny
Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by MRpii(m): 1:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
Hy
QueenEdna:
shocked

Huh seriously @18 inch ? I wonder how long it goes when erect.... Sorry man but you jst have to learn to use it well or gt it reduced via surgery.
Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by deanoffaculty: 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
18inch? Why won't they run......they don't want to die before their time. Suicide Manhood!
I beg na Bamboo the man dey chop? How the 'thing' con take long like that? Chai!!!
Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by Rotimi47: 2:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
What I see is 6 - 7 inches.
Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by iamrealdeji(m): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Eleyi ti sopa o
Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by iamrealdeji(m): 2:29pm On Sep 03, 2015
juddexy2:
Look that pics na, its just normal size when erect... 18inches koor
abi o,18 inches koor,exaggeration
Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by Frostty: 2:44pm On Sep 03, 2015
pinsure d whole tin or idonbelieveit
Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by Iamthoney(m): 3:20pm On Sep 03, 2015
As long as his dick isn't longer than mine it is none of my business...ko kan mi rara
Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by adegwurulez(m): 6:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
The man in the pix isn't 'Roberto Esquivel Cabrera', he's John Falcon and Falcon is already recognized by the Guiness book of records.
Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
QueenEdna:
shocked

mine is just 9" and still growing, between, am single and also searching
Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by QueenEdna(f): 7:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
WarRLaY:
mine is just 9" and still growing, between, am single and also searching
thats good for you smiley

1 Like

Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
QueenEdna:
thats good for you smiley
don't you think,we can work tinz out?
Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by faith551(m): 8:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
QueenEdna:
shocked

Use it well, that's a weapon of mass destruction.
Re: See The Man With 18-inch Long Manhood Who Complains That Women Run From Him by SilentCrescendo: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Say no more bro, I got you the perfect solution.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

REMA Reveals Why He Sold His Soul To The Devil (VIDEO�) / Picture Of Nadia Buari Twins. / Munachi Abii (mbgn 2007) And Peter Of Psquare Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.