Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:10 AM

Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money (21644 Views)

Lizzy Anjorin Advises Men: Marry Women Who Like Money To Prevent Dying Poor / Maryam Charles: "Sex Doll Is Not For Broke Guys" / Sophia Momodu: “I Get Mad When Broke Guys DM Me” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Ceoflexygist: 8:09am On Jul 02, 2017
The ace rapper said this in an interview in an interview with Sunday Scoop, while reacting to the backlash he received from an Instagram post he made last week, where he said that instead of shying away from women who love money, men should use it as a motivation to make more money.

His words: “It is what it is. I am tired of hearing men complain that women like money. I believe everybody likes money and it is only broke guys that complain about such. As a matter of fact, that should even serve as a motivation for the man to make more money; it is that simple.

Even though everything is not about moneybut no one would respect you if you don’t have money. Without money, you wouldn’t be able to carry out your responsibilities. When a father does not have money to pay his children’s school fees, the children wouldn’t be happy with him. That’s the logic.”

Source: https://www.google.com.ng/amp/punchng.com/only-broke-guys-say-women-like-money-yung6ix/amp/

18 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by AntiWailer: 8:16am On Jul 02, 2017
Pele ooo.

Dangote.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Cholls(m): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2017
my brother e make some sense sha

20 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by praxisnetworks: 8:23am On Jul 02, 2017
To his agemates.

burkingx:
grin
To this poster....

29 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Tolexander: 8:26am On Jul 02, 2017
The ace rapper said this in an interview in an interview with Sunday Scoop, while reacting to the backlash he received from an Instagram post he made last week, where he said that instead of shying away from women who love money, men should use it as a motivation to make more money.
he is making sense though!

But the drive to make money should not be to impress or attract women!

147 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by dollarcoolcat(m): 8:40am On Jul 02, 2017
What's he sayin?? Mtchw onto the next1

3 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by kiddoiLL(m): 8:44am On Jul 02, 2017
Yung6ix, excuse me, Oriyintidaru sir....shebi make allof us do yahoo like u abi Don't quote me if u dnt knw Yung6ix is a G-boy. Dem think say na everybody get d mind to scam pple?? u don make ur own money sha..so if u talk rubbish na fr ur pocket.. I'm making my money n still hustling and my motivation is not a woman and will never be a woman...

171 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by udemejack(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2017
i doubt that the 6ix tha i know actually said this,but if he did:

may Rick Ross fall on him

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Kondomatic(m): 8:50am On Jul 02, 2017
Tolexander:
he is making sense though!

But the drive to make money should not be to impress or attract women!
Exactly. I work hard to make money because I deserve a good life. I owe my parents a lot, I need to take care of them. My children didn't chose me, I chose them so it's just right that I give them a good life. These and many more are my reasons.

108 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Tolexander: 9:06am On Jul 02, 2017
Kondomatic:
Exactly. I work hard to make money because I deserve a good life. I owe my parents a lot, I need to take care of them. My children didn't chose me, I chose them so it's just right that I give them a good life. These and many more are my reasons.
good!

May God bless your hustle for that sir!

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by lordkit2: 10:52am On Jul 02, 2017
toor
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by burkingx(f): 11:30am On Jul 02, 2017
grin

4 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by mrmrmister: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2017
Well I don't complain that women like money.

I just complain that BROKE women are the ones complaining.

Iroko tree fall on you!

83 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by feldido(m): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2017
So he's now rich?

I hate people who Generalize angry

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Aniedi30(m): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2017
and u quote thé small Child

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by slawomir: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2017
in fact the dickk of a broke ass dude should not gets erect at the sight of an naked woman. not to talk of penetrating her.
he should use that strength of getting an erection and time to huzzle hard to make money instead of wasting it on the body of an naked woman.
no matter how curvy and beautiful a woman is there are two things women will love and respect you for
first one, if you have money

second one, if she knows that you know were you are going in life even if you are broke at that moment.

am talking from experience. do not waste your time in toasting a woman just do what is necessary. get money or even if you don't have money then concentrate on what you wanna do. she will love you and respect you.
come to Uniben at night and see how flashy cars take girls in and out of their hostel. and you will vow not to have a girlfriend.
as a young boy huzzle and be up and doing.
don't create time for women. just create your time for money or your goal and career then watch how women will create time for you. in fact the number of your female friends will increase instantly.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2017
Na why he no fit blow. See head like pineapple angry

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by wunmi590(m): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2017
Young6ix abi wetin be your name?

May cucumber fall untop your head for that comment.

If i give you blow ehn.

shior

5 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Flexherbal(m): 11:31am On Jul 02, 2017
Na im opinion be that.
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by oksmart1992(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2017
Noted..... Lemme go and start making my money.

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by ednut1(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2017
Na yahoo boys like this mumu dey spoil women mtcheeew

19 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2017
Another one.. The guy below you can take mine i don't need it

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by oshe11: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2017
ermmmm......

Pls cn U help me find my F#ck

Lost it on ma way to this thread

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by sapientia(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2017
And anyone who has time to reason if the silly statement is true or false needs medical help.

The statement is the kind of stupid things i remember having heard or seen anytime i come to nairaland.

Seun will be forming don jazzy till these mods wrecks his forum. I do not even know if he is dragging space with gossip bloggers.

I remember years past when i do not have to ever comment because people were nicely doing the job. Infact, if the FP was always like this, i doubt if i would have ever cared to enter any section. Now people will be like, if FP is like this, well, the sections will be more stupid.

Sections like the programming, webmasters that use to be cool now looks very very skinny. Romance section has graduated to kiddies section, actually i now visit cos i enjoy reading clownish posts from some guys there..

Seun.. limit FP posts to reputable sources, next thing now, the boy they said that said this shit will deny it and it makes FP again..

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by OBAGADAFFI: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2017
No one would respect you if you don’t have money. fallacy
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by seXytOhbAd(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2017
Very true... I have always found it annoying whenever men complain about women being gold diggers. Please, who wants to suffer? I give my woman whatever she wants, whenever she wants it. She treats me like a king and I enjoy the feeling. Only Lazy men complain about women spending their money, yet ask them to choose between not having sex and N 800M, they will choose sex.

PS, I laugh at feminists because when they meet a king, they bow.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by pyyxxaro: 11:32am On Jul 02, 2017
Bulldozer fall on you undecided

4 Likes

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Generalyemi(m): 11:32am On Jul 02, 2017
no hit track

1 Like

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by DonBenny77(m): 11:33am On Jul 02, 2017
young six is nothing but a yahoo boy, olosho n golddigger sympathizer
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by fullstreets: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2017

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by NCANpatroller: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2017
Tu es vraiment malade
Fou monsieur
Re: Yung6ix: Only Broke Guys Complain That Women Like Money by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 02, 2017
Tor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Portable Brags: "Michael Jackson's Glory Isn't As Great As Mine" (Video) / Tobi Bakre Dances "Zanku" With His Mother In London / Mixtape: Best Of Barry Jhay (barry Back Mix || By Dj Gudboi)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.