Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

SHOCKING! Corpse ‘caught’ Having Se*x With Another Female Corpse In Aba Mortuary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / SHOCKING! Corpse ‘caught’ Having Se*x With Another Female Corpse In Aba Mortuary (1511 Views)

Mortuary Attendant Who Touched Ebony Reigns Corpse Speaks / Mortuary Attendant Sexually Assaults Ebony Reigns Corpse, Caught On Video / (18+) Girl Having Se.x With Dog Shares Her Experience ...video Clip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SHOCKING! Corpse ‘caught’ Having Se*x With Another Female Corpse In Aba Mortuary by mokgist: 9:02am On Sep 03, 2015
According to DailyTimes Nigeria Newspaper, this story is factual and can be verified, especially with the normal thinking that when somebody dies, earthly things are no longer known to him.However, the death of an Akwa Ibom indigene, living in Aba and his subsequent act in the morgue shows that the world is full of mysteries….

READ THE SHOCKING STORY BELOW:--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/shocking-corpse-caught-having-sex-with-another-female-corpse-in-aba-mortuary/

Re: SHOCKING! Corpse ‘caught’ Having Se*x With Another Female Corpse In Aba Mortuary by Lattop(m): 9:04am On Sep 03, 2015
Yeegbos and mysteries
Re: SHOCKING! Corpse ‘caught’ Having Se*x With Another Female Corpse In Aba Mortuary by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 03, 2015
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nnkan Bee!!!!
Re: SHOCKING! Corpse ‘caught’ Having Se*x With Another Female Corpse In Aba Mortuary by deewhone(f): 9:13am On Sep 03, 2015
Wonders Shall Never End
Re: SHOCKING! Corpse ‘caught’ Having Se*x With Another Female Corpse In Aba Mortuary by eyeview: 9:26am On Sep 03, 2015
Lattop:
Yeegbos and mysteries

I believe it clearl stated akwa-ibom indigene. But your childish pre-set midset won't allow you decipher the difference.
That's why I believe igbos are the most tenacious people in nigeria. Any negative news from even the south-south see them get attacked by fools like you but when a good news comes from there,they are separated and called 'niger-delta'.
Anyway,experience has taught that tribalists like you are usually from a poor background cos at the top,the big guns don't really care as long as you can add value to their deals.
I pray you grow beyond this your mental and financial poor level. Amen
Re: SHOCKING! Corpse ‘caught’ Having Se*x With Another Female Corpse In Aba Mortuary by Lattop(m): 9:39am On Sep 03, 2015
eyeview:

I believe it clearl stated akwa-ibom indigene. But your childish pre-set midset won't allow you decipher the difference.
That's why I believe igbos are the most tenacious people in nigeria. Any negative news from even the south-south see them get attacked by fools like you but when a good news comes from there,they are separated and called 'niger-delta'.
Anyway,experience has taught that tribalists like you are usually from a poor background cos at the top,the big guns don't really care as long as you can add value to their deals.
I pray you grow beyond this your mental and financial poor level. Amen
I don't think what I wrote up dere arrant u to cry and started talking trash just stop carrying too much life is too short to be crying be happy and mind u don't ever and ever quote me again
Re: SHOCKING! Corpse ‘caught’ Having Se*x With Another Female Corpse In Aba Mortuary by eyeview: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2015
Lattop:
I don't think what I wrote up dere arrant u to cry and started talking trash just stop carrying too much life is too short to be crying be happy and mind u don't ever and ever quote me again

Another angry kid
Re: SHOCKING! Corpse ‘caught’ Having Se*x With Another Female Corpse In Aba Mortuary by Lattop(m): 9:47am On Sep 03, 2015
eyeview:

Another angry kid
LoL I don't have time for people like u
Re: SHOCKING! Corpse ‘caught’ Having Se*x With Another Female Corpse In Aba Mortuary by Yustash001(m): 9:58am On Sep 03, 2015
Kayeefi nla re o...

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!! Humans To Be Having Sex With Robots By Next Decade.-pix / Vincent Enyeama And Wife At Gyming Center (lovely Photo) / Photos From Publicist Mariam Adeyemi & John Timmer's Traditional Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.