Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,839 members, 7,813,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow (7799 Views)

UK To Strip Nnamdi Kanu Set To Be Striped Of British Citizenship. / Is It Right For President Buhari To Address The Nation In Hausa? / Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by bingala: 11:40am On Sep 03, 2015
I Wish our Eminent Director NNAMDI KANU success as he set to address WORLD IGBO CONGRESS tomorrow and beyond. ISEEEEEEEE And I also pray that the outcome of the meeting will be viable to all IPOB members worldwide. ISEEEEEEEE

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by nabiz(m): 11:41am On Sep 03, 2015
Am eating now

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by toltee4real: 11:42am On Sep 03, 2015
Is he addressing them on IGBO DAY OR BIAFRAN DAY?

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by chrisbaby24(m): 11:44am On Sep 03, 2015
Ok...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Jman06(m): 11:45am On Sep 03, 2015
Success to the Director.

Let them talk about getting arms and ammunition for MEN to destroy the zoo.

For Biafra I shall lay my life!!!

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by mekaboy(m): 11:50am On Sep 03, 2015
Who is he? no be only world he go address but the universe.
Onyeisi ndi ara.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by emekamn(m): 12:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jman06:
Success to the Director.

Let them talk about getting arms and ammunition for MEN to destroy the zoo.

For Biafra I shall lay my life!!!
it was exactly this mind set that almost saw the igbos go into extinction in the late 60s

22 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by PedroJP(m): 12:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
emekamn:

it was exactly this mind set that almost saw the igbos go into extinction in the late 60s

Get ready to go into extinction cos we will operate from within.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by emekamn(m): 12:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
PedroJP:

you're so On Your Own

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by PenSniper: 12:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
PedroJP:

An appropriate collateral damage from the Osu caste.

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Jman06(m): 12:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
emekamn:

And this is pay back time for the zoo

16 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by PenSniper: 12:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
Oh, those jokers again.
The president of Baboons wants to address his republic of Apes not the World.

14 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by EasternLion: 12:28pm On Sep 03, 2015
Director, Chukwu Okike Abiama be with you.

Iseeeeee!

20 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by stinggy(m): 12:33pm On Sep 03, 2015
Funny posts.
NL isn't fun without threads like this cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by okolochyke: 12:37pm On Sep 03, 2015
What message does he have from Chukwu Okike Abiama?

IPOB Youth##

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by emekamn(m): 12:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jman06:
And this is pay back time for the zoo
una blood just dey hot.

truth is...
None who experienced it wish to see those days come again.

Go to ur village ask one or two people who had a first hand experience of the war...all these una fight spirit go off.

what I'm saying is. ..
if you want Biafra there are one million and one ways to go about it. why settle for only one way that have failed in the past? And to that you think you'ld have a different result is just awfully awesome.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Jman06(m): 1:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
emekamn:

una blood just dey hot.

truth is...

Go to ur village ask one or two people who had a first hand experience of the war...all these una fight spirit go off.

what I'm saying is. ..
if you want Biafra there are one million and one ways to go about it. why settle for only one way that have failed in the past? And to that you think you'ld have a different result is just awfully awesome.
my dad was a gallant soldier in that war. I know about the casualties recorded on both sides.
What's the essence of living in peace in zoogeria where we are clearly not welcome. It is better I die fighting to secure the future of my unborn children than pretend all is well and give birth to them in a country where they will be treated as slaves.

17 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by EasternLion: 1:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
emekamn:

una blood just dey hot.

truth is...

what I'm saying is. ..

To answer your last question.

Because UK is not going to send endless weapons and ammo, USSR will never send zoo Fighter jets, Egypt won't bother sending pilots to fly these jets, no more Bakassi to trade with Cameroun, Chad dare not enter, if British send boots, they will die with us.

Again, the world don shine eyes now, not like in the 60s and more than half of Africa wants the downfall of zoo, you can know by how other African nationalities scorn and make joke of zoo's arrogance.

Lastly, we have found Chukwu Okike Abiama, Almighty God the creator, and with him, instead of fighting for survival, we will be fighting to destroy zoo and Zoo must Fall.

Brother, in the end? Biafra will come

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Thezoomustfall: 1:15pm On Sep 03, 2015
THE ZOO MUST FALL

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by shotster50(m): 1:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ndi ara yi efe akwughali
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by brize(m): 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2015
Where are all those baboons & monkeys from South West and north that always shout "Psquare is enjoying his money, ifeanyi ubah wont like to miss Nigeria, okorocha will die for Nigeria, Amaechi will stick to nigeria" how many times have you seen any of those people you mentioned as biafran elites speaking against or in favour of Biafra?? The answer is none........ My dear South West babbons and north-ing monkeys, i want to make you know that Biafra looks up the Men who can deliver and not some people living in a low and impossible kind of mentality part of the world,. After all fight, at the end, Biafra will come

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by john124(m): 2:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
emekamn:

it was written in the holy book to die for your passion and love than for riches..

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by emekamn(m): 2:18pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jman06:
my dad was a gallant soldier in that war. I know about the casualties recorded on both sides.
What's the essence of living in peace in zoogeria where we are clearly not welcome. It is better I die fighting to secure the future of my unborn children than pretend all is well and give birth to them in a country where they will be treated as slaves.

I see...just like your fathers fought for you abi. Oya tell me, what good have that done for you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by emekamn(m): 2:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
john124:

it was written in the holy book to die for your passion and love than for riches..
Since you know the holy book so much, you must have come across the part where it says " my people perish because they lack wisdom"

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Fleshly: 2:23pm On Sep 03, 2015
emekamn:

una blood just dey hot.

truth is...

what I'm saying is. ..

You guys are just plain sick, tell me what other better ways can someone explore to demand for his God given right which is freedom of association.

Every time someone holier than thou's will be telling us that we should be 'civil', 'diplomatic', and 'mature', yet they tend to pay a blind eye to the fact that since this new BIAFRAN agitation the IPOB youths have not gone violent over it.

Also the hypocrites tend to pay a deaf mind to the senseless killings of BIAFRANS last Sunday. I think we Ndigbo should become more radicalized in this regard, we must demand for the sovereign state of BIAFRA in a radical fashion.

7 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by EasternLion: 2:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Blessed is the man who stands on his ideology and ready to die for it, he is a man of honor, and therein lies the honor that can never be bought. - Arthur Russell.

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by emekamn(m): 2:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
EasternLion:

To answer your last question.

Because UK is not going to send endless weapons and ammo, USSR will never send zoo Fighter jets, Egypt won't bother sending pilots to fly these jets, no more Bakassi to trade with Cameroun, Chad dare not enter, if British send boots, they will die with us.

Again, the world don shine eyes now, not like in the 60s and more than half of Africa wants the downfall of zoo, you can know by how other African nationalities scorn and make joke of zoo's arrogance.

Lastly, we have found Chukwu Okike Abiama, Almighty God the creator, and with him, instead of fighting for survival, we will be fighting to destroy zoo and Zoo must Fall.

Brother, in the end? Biafra will come
I actually thought your objective is to liberate Biafra. I must have been blind not to have seen it
it's all glaring now...

what else can I say than Goodluck to you

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by coolitempa(f): 2:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
This criminal Kanu.....should be arrested for instigating the killings of those young men.....and not be given a platform to continue his hate speeches.... angry....the ibo world whatever is implicating itself by giving this animal an audience..... angry sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by emekamn(m): 2:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
Fleshly:

You guys are just plain sick, tell me what other better ways can someone explore to demand for his God given right which is freedom of association.

Every time someone holier than thou's will be telling us that we should be 'civil', 'diplomatic', and 'mature', yet they tend to pay a blind eye to the fact that since this new BIAFRAN agitation the IPOB youths have not gone violent over it.

Also the hypocrites tend to pay a deaf mind to the senseless killings of BIAFRANS last Sunday. I think we Ndigbo should become more radicalized in this regard, we must demand for the sovereign state of BIAFRA in a radical fashion.
Baba I'm sure your hands are not tied. who is stopping you? get radical na...abi nairaland is your own field to show your radicalism.

Get real brother...
your siblings behind you and my support before you

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Set To Address The WORLD AND Igbo's Tomorrow by Fleshly: 2:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
^^^^

You are just plain dumb, I responded your earlier post in which you were seemingly or will I say pretentiously advocating for a diplomatic way of getting BIAFRA. And I asked you to suggest the ways or methods which you deemed as diplomatic, only for you to return with another senseless response.

The fact is that you are one of these ofem.manu internet marauders who will rather die than to see BIAFRA actualized, because they are afraid of the north. I know for sure that some igbos are not so keen about BIAFRAN struggles, but they are in the slightest minority and also are more or less unconcerned about it, hence they never say a Jack about it.

You are a dimwit! Please back off from igbo threads and allow us to do our thing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti Assembly Fines Fayemi N1m For Shunning Summons / Fanfare As First Lady Hosts Ekiti Children's Christmas, End Of Year Party / Resign Now, Obj Tells Yar’adua; Protest In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.