Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,602 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? (17288 Views)

3 Ways APC Made A Mistake By Allowing Tinubu Address The Edo Crisis / Buhari To Address The Nation On Monday / 'President Buhari Wore Pam Slippers To Address The Nation Instead Of Shoes' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by shogat(m): 1:16pm On Mar 25, 2017
The way we run our things in this country is outrightly odd and obscene. I believe we are all aware of the Dino Melaye's fake certificate news that have been trending for the past one week.

The accusations were made by Nigerian controversial media giant, Sahara reporters.
Due to this, renowned institutions that is linked have addressed the issues. It was in the news that one of the Ivy league schools, Harvard University denied that Senator Dino Melaye ever studied there but only attended a seminar and that doesn't qualify him to be an alumnus.

Also a disclaimer mail from London school of Economics was released stating that there is no evidence in their records that Dino Melaye graduated from the school.

It is disheartening to know that Ahmadu Bello University which is the major school in the centre of this accusation is yet to release any official statement regarding it.

I wonder what the reasons for the delay might be, if Institutions that are not in Nigeria can swiftly respond to the issue and ABU that is in Nigeria is keeping mum. It's shows how unprofessional the school is and probably have something to hide because I don't think it will take them more than an hour to check their records and also address the media.

Just like a popular saying that "silence is acceptance", I hope ABU won't keep mute for long.

42 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by farouk0403(m): 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
May we not have enemies like sahara reporters.

Amen

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by shogat(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2017
farouk0403:
May we not have enemies like sahara reporters.

Amen
Lol let me follow say amen but such is expected in politics

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by farouk0403(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2017
shogat:

Lol let me follow say amen but such is expected in politics

Bros I de tell you oo,

this sahara reporters can kill someone before his time, they no dey fear at all.

37 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by obafemee80(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2017
So Dino Melaye is a fraud...No wonder he loves flaunting his wealth.I know real men don't do that.
I think SAHARA REPORTERS is the best investigative news site in nigeria for digging out the fraudulent ways of our politicians...

111 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by ayindejimmy(m): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2017
WE can never change in Nigeria.
We have allowed Greed to compromised our moral standard

13 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by muyibaba222(m): 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2017
It's will not be that easy for ABU to clear the air because it will affect its reputation. Dino is currently running a program in the school, with name different from the certificate in contention. How do you expect them to defend/deny such scenario

43 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by opalu: 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by oviejnr(m): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
Sahara Reporter sha wan finish Dino, when SR finally done with Dino grin grin

16 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by lifestyle1(m): 9:57pm On Mar 25, 2017
One word - Corruption!

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Jaymaxxy(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
On his statement of result, he graduated in 2000 but claimed he went for NYSC in 1999. Something is Wong somewhere.

75 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by madridguy(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
I think someone is afraid of Dino's snipers. Though it is crystal clear Dino is going around with OLUWOLE certificate tongue

I fear who no fear Sahara reporter.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by botad(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
ABU na school or example?

Schools mentioned in the controversy have replied.

36 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by ItalianWine(f): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2017
Because Naija is a joke of a country

9 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Okuda(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Na so nigeria take useless reach na..uk uni and harvard wey dey better countries wey their brain no dey fry on a daily basis did the right thing. It just goes to say that this country is not working

20 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Vickiweezy(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Because stacks of money has been put into their pockets

5 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Technical Question

Probably afraid of the money they will lose. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by gaetano: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by AntiWailer: 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
Because he is not a graduate.

It took OAU how many days to deny Fryo during the Bola Ige's Saga.

It was done sharp sharp .

When some armed robbers claimed that they are Lautech students. They were denied the second day

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by massinola(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
You are asking as if you leave in another country. Is it not in this country that the final year thesis of students were seen in a dustbin? The Harvard and the other university that debunked the said graduation claims are in civilized and organised environment. They have records of their students. Do you think ABU still has Dino's records and they haven't come out clean? They are treading with caution. If they should say he lied and later he proves he actually graduated, what do you think will be ABU's fate. If the reverse is the case nko? Still the same fate. They are intentionally sitting on the fence because they might likely have lost the records

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by gameboy727(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2017
They should settle this issue once and for all. Good write up OP
Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by paulsibility(m): 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
That guy graduated. He was "pushed" out, "let my people go" kind of graduation. when the frustration was much for him, He was reported to have written a 50page petition against the school authority before the school can graduate him. Dino was the leader of the school football team supporters' club. He was so popular around samaru. I can go on and on.
I didn't read this anywhere . First hand information from people around samaru,and from what I gathered from some school security men who were around during his time.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by MrTypist: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
They said by Wednesday would realese an official statement. But this is Saturday already, not even a press release.

That was how apostle suleman said after 24 hours the truth would be made public, till now nothing.

Meanwhile Harvard university and LSE far away have already released a statement concerning the certificate saga even though Dino is still insisting that he graduated from the aforementioned institutions.

ABU is already killing it's reputation by keeping silent over this sensitive issue. It may dent their image.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Mouthgag: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin
The senseless reckless sinator is going down.
He is a thief and a certificate forger.
This country is being ruled by savages, HOPE IS LOST.

ME LAUGHING AT DINO

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by rusher14: 10:00pm On Mar 25, 2017
ABU by its silence is proving to be am institution of questionable standards.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by ironheart(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Its complex

1) If ABU accept the results, then it begs the question, how did he gets the admission

2) if ABU deny the result, how was he able to secure a master's programme?

This Dino's case shows y our schools are not in the top leagues

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by b3llo(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
With the way ABU are handling this matter their integrity will soon be questionable.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by whitering: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Its seems ABU is scared. As for Sahara reporters, the giver of sewere news, keep waiting for Dino's certificate. una go wait till Nigeria go officially recognised Kanu and Biafara state.

4 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by Lordsocrates: 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
DINO inor
all those running their mouth claiming that Dino will win the case of 5bn are jus plain dumb.
Sahara reporters said it, that based on the reports of 3exams officers in Admadu Bello University. that's more than reasonable grounds to warrant anybody to say that the culprit never graduated.
this coupled with the fact that, He is said to hv had just 3papers in his WEAC, with the schools he claimed to hv graduated from all denying him... these grounds fill up the defence of "JUSTIFICATION* should it even come up that he really did graduate, as there was more than enough reasonable grounds to have warranted the believe of the otherwise.

Should it turn out that indeed Dino graduated the height will be for Sahara Reporters tobe told to issue a public apology, since their believe was Justified on reasonable grounds.

but where... he is proven to not hv graduated.. (Ntànghà ikôr abá do oo..

12 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by burkingx(f): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't ABU Address The 'Dino Melaye's Certificate Saga'? by LesbianBoy(m): 10:01pm On Mar 25, 2017
Has vegetable's certificate issue being addressed? Rubbish! angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Connect: Significance Of Birth Of Jesus Christ In The Fight Against Crimes / Tanko Yakassai: People Who Control The Media Wants Nigeria To Break-Up / 2023: NGF Insists On Producing President From Fold, Takes On APC, PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.