Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,216 members, 7,815,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:36 AM

Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years (45794 Views)

HIV+ Mary Ero Was Helped By Banky W When She Was Abandoned 8-Years Ago / Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos / Prince James Uche In Sick Bed For 8 Years & Needs Help Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Emperortj93(m): 3:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Me too i haven't being to church for upto 3yrs now except during chrismas and new year eve but my believe in God haven't dwindle one bit.

Jesse jagz my role model, erigga my guy
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
brunofarad:
Wonders....

So because you rode to fame
You now think you can make it on your own ?

My friend
We are all nothing without his grace

Use ur head.
Read and understand what he means first before criticizing.....u think people who go to church are better than those who don't?.....God reaches down to us wherever n whoever we are....Besides,,churches dis days r doing d exact opposite of what Christ preached
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by georgieporgie(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
cool... love jags till death
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by rio8484(m): 3:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
Haf we not told you not to wear camo again,u artistes no go hear word,oya bend over ...frogjump
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by vega84(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
No wonder u are nt selling. #vegatalks
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Pque(m): 4:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
haryomikun:
Just like the 5th track in my mixtape,,,, KOKAN AYE undecided

Meanwhile,,,
DJ haywire is about burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shit
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras 18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D 25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61

I love ur hustle. Innovative and demand check. God bless ur hustle.
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
I blame buhari for this
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Curvinus(m): 4:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Northocracy:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa-Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is for those who seek to cooperate with both the West(Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.

Last I checked, the money being used to look after your almajiri and Boko Haram infested North comes straigit from the South and I expect you to be grateful for that and not come here flap your maggot infested labia majora.

Besides, your just making stuffs up without facts. Pleb.
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by lampardizik(m): 4:27pm On Sep 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
And so fokn wot?dem tell you say God no dey hear him prayer?because of dis post me too I no go go again unless seun,rokiatu,lalasticlala,vickyrotex,eleko1,mukina2,barcanista and notorious babe beg me

Your bear bear go long gaan ooo

In fact

Gerrarrahia mehn shiii!!!!!
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by aluko360(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
@J0hns0n,

With all the cars you listed above, I'm 100% sure that na trek you still dey trek.
Please get a life; scam doesn't pay.
[/quote]
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by haryomikun(m): 4:40pm On Sep 03, 2015
Pque:

I love ur hustle. Innovative and demand check. God bless ur hustle.
Thanks a lot boss... I appreciate this a lot...
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by whitestar01(m): 4:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
If u like don't go to church until u die, GOD is still GOD .After dealth comes judgment btw are u worried about goin to church when u are made famous out of worldliness. U know what l mean.
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by jamislaw(m): 4:47pm On Sep 03, 2015
Ur head de there....... Nothernization for all easternization for Biafra. Na joke i de o.
Northocracy:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa-Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is for those who seek to cooperate with both the West(Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Sunny4Gold: 4:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
This is no news
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by charlesucheh(m): 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
Summing up all the church going by you'll, still didn't change how we treat each other, our country still wallows in extreme hatred and evil
Going to church my dear NL is not compulsory but neccessary towards building our faith! Let's be careful on Jesse!!
Check yourself and see how much your going to church has impacted in your lives and that of those around you!!!

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by cheerokee(m): 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by gambit10: 5:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
brunofarad:
Wonders....

So because you rode to fame You now think you can make it on your own ?
My friend We are all nothing without his grace
Use ur head.
and His grace is only for church goers abi??....hypoc!
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by steve308(m): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Bonapart:
I like the guy , the fact that he's mi brother

You can clearly hear blasphemy in his lyrics so am not surprise at all

The weed is also not helping
u certainly have a point there

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by abdulhosni619(m): 6:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na WEED dey cause am
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by macof(m): 7:01pm On Sep 03, 2015
kingobozy:
So Scar Face has stopped going to fellowship with his maker. No wonder his carrier is dwindling and to think he was brought up in a Christian home. Don't know why some preacher's children end up on the wrong side of the divide.

So because he doesn't go to church that's why he's career is dwindling?

Have you ever heard Rihanna, Chris Brown, Dj Khaleed go to church?

Your stupidity is just alarming

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by macof(m): 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2015
brunofarad:
Wonders....

So because you rode to fame
You now think you can make it on your own ?

My friend
We are all nothing without his grace

Use ur head.

undecided are you better than him?
So going to business enterprises (dubed "church"wink is showing gratitude or what?
What happens to charity?
Is that wat ur pastor teaches u? Ur god is only interested in church attendance?
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by kingobozy: 7:05pm On Sep 03, 2015
macof:

So because he doesn't go to church that's why he's career is dwindling?

Have you ever heard Rihanna, Chris Brown, Dj Khaleed go to church?

Your stupidity is just alarming

It's very glaring that you don't know the difference between Figurative and Literal statements so I'll just leave your sorry ass to rot in the pits of ignorance
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by macof(m): 7:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Why go to church anyway? Only pastors gain from church attendance
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Zabilon007(m): 7:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
Recieve Sense...
Northocracy:
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by riczy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 03, 2015
y criticise him,its his view n nt urs!
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by amaka42(f): 7:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na wao
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by VickyRotex(f): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
And so fokn wot?dem tell you say God no dey hear him prayer?because of dis post me too I no go go again unless s.eun,roki.atu,lalasti.clala,vick.yrotex,eleko1,mukin.a2,barcani.sta and notori.ous babe beg me

Beg kor. Beggar ni. Oshiskooooooo!!!! tongue
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by holusormi(m): 7:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
Northocracy:

My man , you should stop smoking wet weed ,, go for the dry ones instead

From a concerned friend sad
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Temimported(f): 7:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
haryomikun:
Just like the 5th track in my mixtape,,,, KOKAN AYE undecided

Meanwhile,,,
DJ haywire is about burst your speakers again with the mixx master, DJ haywire. This is a mix of the latest 9ja music and is considerably smaller in megabytes size compared to the last edition mix....
Below is the tracklist

1.Krept and Konan ft. Jeremih x Wizkid x Davido x Ice Prince x Fuse ODG - Freak Of The Week
2.Wande_Coal_-_My_Favorite
3.Patoranking Ft. Wande Coal - My Woman, My Everything
4.Wizkid - Expensive Shit
5.Sheyman - Kokan Aye
6.Hennessy Ft 2face & Wizkid - DanceGo (Eau de vie)
7.DJ Xclusive Ft. Davido - Wo Le |
8.DJ Xclusive Ft. CDQ & Lil Kesh - Dami Si
9.Tekno - Anything
10.DAVIDO ft UHURU + DJ BUCKZ - THE SOUND
11.Uhuru ft Wizkid - Duze
12.MC Galaxy - Komolop Cholop
13.Runtown Ft Uhuru - The Banger
14.Jefak x Nedo ft. Stringz - Koko Below
15.Wande Coal Ashimapeyin
16.Vector - Shiga ft Tools
17.Daboy - Bolenbe_prod_by_Antras 18.Orezi - Shuperu Remix ft Davido
19.Reminisce - SKiLASHii
20.Omo Akin - Ijo Oloti Remix ft. Skales
21.Olamide - BOBO
22.Phyno X Olamide Ft Lil'Kesh - Ladi
23.Sexy Steel - SISI
24.Mo'Blow - Wiggle Ft. May D 25.LIL KESH FT Viktoh - Efejoku
26.Kiss Daniel - Laye
27.Timaya Some More
28.DJ Spinall ft. Timaya - Excuse Me
29.Terry G ft. Wizkid, Phyno & Runtown - Knack Am
30.Masterkraft ft. CDQ, Olamide & Davido - Indomie (Remix)
31.Lil Kesh - Gbese

This mix will get you dancing when you least expect it to and even give hustlers more inspiration when hustling *winks*
Click the download button and get ready to groove guys!

The download link is Datafilehost.com/d/dfd4bf61

Muhfucka
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by KLand(m): 8:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
`Did his parents teach him well? Some one tell me!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever / Eva Alordiah Quits Music, Her Last Show Holds Tomorrow / Anita Joseph Poses With Her Massive Backside. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.