Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years (45820 Views)

HIV+ Mary Ero Was Helped By Banky W When She Was Abandoned 8-Years Ago / Lucy, That Paul Okoye Signed To His RudeBoyRecordz Label In 8 Hot Photos / Prince James Uche In Sick Bed For 8 Years & Needs Help Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Nobody: 8:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
Na pastor pikin dey bad pass...here is proof
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Baroba(m): 8:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nobody's business, Church has never saved anybody..

2 Likes

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by IYANGBALI: 8:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
VickyRotex:

Beg kor. Beggar ni. Oshiskooooooo!!!! tongue
ope o,finally you don sell fire wood get money to buy data grin
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by hident(m): 8:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Shoro Niyen?
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by VickyRotex(f): 9:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
IYANGBALI:
ope o,finally you don sell fire wood get money to buy data grin

cheesy cheesy I sell firewood and matches join embarassed
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by IYANGBALI: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy I sell firewood and matches join embarassed
na you sabi tongue
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Prugged: 9:32pm On Sep 03, 2015
this guy is responsible for making me the man I wish to become... I respect him wit ever drop of my blood....lyrical wizard spot on broda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by askjohnprosper: 9:54pm On Sep 03, 2015
how true and reliable. how many people don succeed? hope no be 419
dennismukoro:
fool
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by cagunwa(m): 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
So what? How this one con take be news? Mtchweeww!
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by DuchessD(f): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wow great news,your parents must b so proud of you!!!!
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Damikevin(m): 10:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
brunofarad:
Wonders....

So because you rode to fame You now think you can make it on your own ?
My friend We are all nothing without his grace
Use ur head.
did he say there is no God?
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
No wonder I never still hear better song from this guy, not even one. Hian!I still dey wait oh.
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by LOUIS6(m): 11:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Jesse lyrics... in redemption

Man dem fit hear me out.. everything moving fast in a wear me out,

Man never fear nothing.... raise by the street, me no wear nothing... youth never hear nothing , babylon empire never share nothing . Musicians are bare popin, we near rotty..clergy are swear nothing . Only sound in d air is tear droping.. electric out is near shocking .

Jesse jags ...I can't wait for ur 3rd studio album..
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Nobody: 11:46pm On Sep 03, 2015
kingobozy:
So Scar Face has stopped going to fellowship with his maker. No wonder his carrier is dwindling and to think he was brought up in a Christian home. Don't know why some preacher's children end up on the wrong side of the divide.
are implying that one cannot be successful without being a Christian? it's career not carrier. stay in school
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Nobody: 11:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
lonelydora:
Reason he's not making waves. He forgot that everything na Godwin
are implying that one cannot be successful without being a Christian? how dumb could you get
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by ZianaJordana(f): 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Can't remember the last time I've been in a church. Probably over 10 years ago, when I attended my cousins' christenings.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Revolva(m): 1:45am On Sep 04, 2015
brunofarad:
Wonders....

So because you rode to fame
You now think you can make it on your own ?

My friend
We are all nothing without his grace

Use ur head.
shut up ...wat grace.....man is a God...so jesse has said d best thing on earth.....fu..ck religion...who cares
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Neckfort(m): 1:57am On Sep 04, 2015
Northocracy:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa-Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is for those who seek to cooperate with both the West(Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.
....watin laa u won cum ni..smal smal guy
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by coobboy(m): 2:27am On Sep 04, 2015
neonly:
Anti Christ
How is he an anti christ? He believes in christ man.
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by tiwiex(m): 2:47am On Sep 04, 2015
brunofarad:
Wonders....

My friend

Use ur head.
please stop saying what your pastor told you. grace, choice etc. Jessy is enlightened and figuring things out with the help of God. No one knoes God even oga Grace up here.

Guess y he is doing well? he is not letting any lazy bum telhim God did it and he owes him 10% commision. Church is a scam dude. I don't even know y people are shocked he said it. I am shocked people take institutionalized religion seriously. my gf just dey wake up. Her psator don start to dey toast am. she don realize we wey dey outside dey holy pass.

Grace is an excuse 4 sitting on ur lazy ass and expecting food.

I am out a here.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by 2RUTHHURTS(m): 5:59am On Sep 04, 2015
Northocracy:
Total Northernization is the way! Nigeria must have a similar ideology, Nigeria must speak with one voice, Nigeria must be homogenous, Nigeria must be Northernize! Northernization is not equal to Islamization, Northernization is not equal to Hausa-Fulani. Northernization is for anyone, Any tribes, Everyone who wants to cooperate with the strongest power in Africa, It is for those who seek to cooperate with both the West(Britain/America) and the Middle East powers(Saudi Arabia/Iran). You can't win against Northernization, Rather than fighting against it fight for your stake and benefit in it. Just like what the Western powers are doing in the Iranian deal, and what Black Americans did in America. There are tired of fighting against it, they rather seek to benefit from it.
Majek fashek when dem release you from rehab?
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 04, 2015
brunofarad:
Wonders....

My friend

Use ur head.

Some of you just go to church to waste the precious time that can be converted into understanding your religion better by the "Grace" you have refused to enjoy.

You do not even understand a simple concept as "Grace" Imagine you, a Christian, equating"Grace" with mere Church attendance.

Below is how your Bible describes true religion:

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world (James 1:27)

Nowhere did it mention "Church attendance"

Let me add: One of the grace you enjoy today as a Christian is the freedom to seek God anywhere, even in your toilet.

NOTE: I am not a CHRISTIAN.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by abbeyty(m): 8:02am On Sep 04, 2015
Bigmillz:
How will a human being be on earth for 8yrs and he will not go to church or mosque for 8yrs.God forbid

what is wrong with that ? Are those sleeping in the church more righteous or better than him, you don't have to sleep in a church before God answers your prayer.
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by kingobozy: 8:45am On Sep 04, 2015
iRyan:
are implying that one cannot be successful without being a Christian? it's career not carrier. stay in school

Lol. Nice one dude. You got me. don't mind my over smart phone that gives me suggestions and I was typing too fast to notice.
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by amazingjoe(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
Eh?
halo miss....
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by amazingjoe(m): 9:52am On Sep 04, 2015
MISSNORA:
Eh?
halo miss....
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by AdeniyiA(m): 12:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
of course you can't carry Jesse jagajaga to church ... undecided
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
abbeyty:

what is wrong with that ? Are those sleeping in the church more righteous or better than him, you don't have to sleep in a church before God answers your prayer.
you don't understand my point. I myself am not righteous. But what's there to go to the church and give your God just 3 to 2 hours of thanks for a life and good health you are enjoying
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
kingobozy:

Lol. Nice one dude. You got me. don't mind my over smart phone that gives me suggestions and I was typing too fast to notice.
lol I figured
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by morethanadoll(f): 1:50am On Sep 06, 2015
I agree with his opinions. You don't have to go to church every Sunday to save your soul. As long as you make time for God in your everyday life, that is enough. There are people that critique others for not going to church on Sunday, but only think of God on Sunday. Now, is that right?
Re: Jesse Jagz: I Have Not Been To Church In 8 Years by Nobody: 2:04am On Sep 06, 2015
Blissblazeblog just said this not long ago.......www.blissblaze.com/2015/09/jesse-jags-decloses-that-he-has-not.html?m=0

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS Recaptures Nollywood Actress On Death Row Who Escaped From Prison / Ka3na: Dissolving My Marriage And Moving Abroad Has Been The Toughest Decision / Anita Joseph Poses With Her Massive Backside. Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.