Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over (59361 Views)

Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. / Bus Almost Fell On OSHODI BRIDGE Just Now (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by billy187(m): 8:46am On Sep 04, 2015
Themaingate:

it shows the accident is an avoidable one , check left side of the container you would see it was already giving way yet the driver never took caution

Very true! As a non-nigerian, I have been wondering why gruesome accidents are so rampant in Nigeria -until now. From the earlier posts of this thread, apathy is clearly evident despite the hazards "screaming" through the pictures!!. sad

If that truck dare hit the road in the US, the driver would be pulled over before he could hit second gear!

From my experience, Nigerians happen to be some of the most intelligent and hardworking people to associate with.....please don't kill yourselves with apathy.
Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by scudamore: 9:39am On Sep 04, 2015
jonpo:
Big lie! how do you know its going to fall and you took the picture? How many truck of container pass on Lagos road every day? By the way,this picture was taken at day time.

Oga check the container number na...that was when it was on Western Avenue....before Barracks.

3 Likes

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by segunotiti(m): 4:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
lurther:
They were snapping it, did they know it will fall?

look properly the container wasn't hooked on the right hand side

2 Likes

Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by jay89(m): 10:14pm On Sep 05, 2015
Rexnegro:

You put wetin concern you pic ?smh .... Na someone like you my sign nature dey refer to....
I tink u are d 1 dat really need it.
Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by jay89(m): 3:19am On Sep 06, 2015
Rexnegro:

MUMU
U just mentioned ur name
Re: Ojuelegba Accident: Pictures Of The Container Before It Fell Over by StevenJay01(m): 7:39pm On Sep 06, 2015
3rdlegxxx:

Nigerians this is 2015, change your ways of thinking, it's so local and backward, in a more developed society, a pic like this would be a good source to help understand what really went wrong and how the tanker fell through, and how to avert things like this next time, not insulting intelligent humans, now i see why the developed countries usually look down on us, it's how we think and see ourselves, all the people blaming this guy for taking this pics and sharing with social media would claim they are graduates from one refutable uni or poly now, so disgusted and smh for Nigerian students.

Now u have spoken and have been noticed. U can now grab some pumpkins and insert into your asss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

As Seen In Ladipo.. Old Toyota Prado Being Upgraded To 4th Generation Prado / N1.3billion Karlmann King: The Most Expensive SUV In The World / Pretty Woman Spotted Driving A Dangote Truck In Ibadan..photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.