Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,279 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. (61316 Views)

This Is How Lawyers Advertise Themselves With Their Cars (Photos) / Igbo Big Boys Storm Their Village With Their Cars For Christmas. (photos, Video) / Pictures Of A Fulani Nairalander On Dinner Date With Her Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by naptu2: 2:29pm On Sep 27, 2017
A picture of a man on a dinner date with his car on the Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge went viral a few days ago and since then several other people have decided to go on dates with their rides.

See previous thread here https://www.nairaland.com/4077649/man-car-chill-middle-road

"Don't let your budget stop you from treating Bae".
https://twitter.com/officialdaddymo/status/912596753580527617

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by naptu2: 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
More

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by GloriaNinja(f): 2:31pm On Sep 27, 2017
undecided HIAN, WHICH KIND OF THREAD IS THIS?

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by SUPOL(m): 2:32pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hahaha. I love this country, new thing every new week.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by AK6464(m): 2:35pm On Sep 27, 2017
Mercedes Benz is bae

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by 9jvirgin(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
The only things Nigerians copy is imbecilities and buffoonery, we don't copy sensible and intelligent acts. How dumb can this get to?

266 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by lekjons(m): 2:59pm On Sep 27, 2017
That moment you thought Oshogbo weed is the dopest in the country and then see this.

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
The aboki bigboy @ ikoyi bridge...so around maybe 3am d bridge can be free?! ooook

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by Synord(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
I will do my own thus evening

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ladies or cars?

Which is costlier to maintain? undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by hadura29(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
I like the ikorodu version with agbo Jedi.... grin

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by SOLMICHAEL(m): 3:00pm On Sep 27, 2017
LOL!! That third picture is so hilarious grin... Imagine one of Dangote's trailers was coming from the back... D speed wey e go tey run enh grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by besticality: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Newest thing in town. Let me also take out my Keke Napep on date jare. I can not Come and kill myself

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by Life4Varnity: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
I fall for this thread o

like play like play now.. na wtin go dey trend b this

ok w are watching o
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by curvilicious: 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Ha!
The world is going crazy, crazier, craziest
Be rest assured that Nigerians will turn this to the MOST CRAZIEST (if that english exists)
They will start kissing their cars in no time

I for do my own too but am not crazy

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by tessygirl(f): 3:01pm On Sep 27, 2017
Criis:
Ladies or cars?

Ladies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by prinsam30: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
how this one wan take help buhari government now
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by icon8: 3:02pm On Sep 27, 2017
Criis:
Ladies or cars?

Are you a learner? Ladies, of course!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
Those that don't have anything to pose with be like...

Which kain wahala be this?

40 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by Akinya17: 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
This is nice.
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by abbeyty(m): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
very romantic. hope trailer no go jam them as dem block the road
Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by Hollamydey(f): 3:03pm On Sep 27, 2017
And this is the new trend now, Nigerians will not cease to amaze me cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by dust144(m): 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Am looking for my wheel barrow, chai where Musa keep am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by mustafa006: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
I will soon go on date with my private jet

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by DIKEnaWAR: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Did you see the a55 on those Benz? Boy! that's a real turn on.

Imagine doing 220 on a not so smooth road and that a55 is bouncing up and down in a very sexy way. Getting sexier as you eat up the road.

Boy I am ho.rny already.

11 Likes

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by itsRhamzy: 3:04pm On Sep 27, 2017
Na wao.. Everything na copy copy for this kontry.. I love Naija I swear. grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by adaoshi(m): 3:05pm On Sep 27, 2017
Hahaha. I love this country, new thing every new week.

my colleague. how far

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pictures Of People On Dinner Dates With Their Cars Go Viral On Twitter. by Donald3d(m): 3:06pm On Sep 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Keke Driver And Passengers Flee After They Bashed A 2016 Rang Rover / Donald Trump's Beast Vs Vladimir Putin's Bunker On Wheels (Photo Comparison) / Toyota Corolla 2004 Vs Honda Civic 2004 Which Is Better Overall?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.