Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Bluebank , A New Firm That Connects Lenders And Borrowers Easily!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bluebank , A New Firm That Connects Lenders And Borrowers Easily!! (442 Views)

How To Easily Verify A C Of O In Lagos State / Any Interested Reliable Private Lenders? / Bluebank, A New Nigerian Firm That Connects Lenders To Borrowers Easily!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bluebank , A New Firm That Connects Lenders And Borrowers Easily!! by Goodlife2020: 6:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
. ... .. ............... ......BLUEBANK
. Good day friends, how is your day. I hope your day is fine.

. I have created a firm, Blue Bank.
Bluebank is a loan matching service company
. If you have collateral, and you want to borrow money, we will connect you to someone with money to loan you.
. If you're tired of meagre returns from your investments, we match you to someone with collateral in demand of loan to pay fat interest.
. You pay us only 8% of profits.

Bluebank is the only place where investors can make up to 15% return on investment... plus a collateral to cover!!
. It is the also the only place where people could borrow money easily. We have all heard several "NO" from banks. I have heard it even when I have collateral bigger than the loan amount I demanded. Most of us, business people / investors, have had several borrowing problems.
. You'll hear banks say:

1. No, you can't borrow if you don't have a running business that would pay us our interest fast!!
2. No, you can't borrow because your collateral is not 10 times the value of loan.
3. No, you can't borrow N800,000 because you don't have a job that pays N80,000 a month
4. You are a small business owner
5. You have not been our customer for 5 years (meaning, you don't have connections)
6. Our interest rate is officially 20% a month
7. You need to fill A, B, C, D, E, X, Y, and Z paperwork before we can start listening to you.
. 8. We don't need your type of company to work with
9. You have bad credit rating
10. Your balance sheet is not spotless
11. We don't loan students

12. We need a N100m collateral
before we can lend you N43m. Your N100m collateral must be producing a cashflow
of at least N20m.(A Bank manager told me yesterday).
Many other excuses, you can add yours in this thread.
Bluebank doesn't give all these excuses, just that you have to possess collateral for you to invest.
. I am building the first office space. I will be renting the branches. Next week, I will finish the office space where Bluebank will be located. For now we do business all over Nigeria, but we are located in Port harcourt.

. Bluebank is an alternative to our frustrating Nigerian banks

The interest rate depends on the negotiations between both parties.
Lowest capital for lending and borrowing is N200,000,
The highest can range to millions, depending on lender and borrower deal strength.
Bluebank will be the fastest growing firm that helps people to do their business deals quickly and easily without the hassles of going to the bank.

. People are already calling to lend and borrow capital , I will keep updating you on Bluebank's development on this thread.
My contacts.
. Facebook : Eti Umoren
Email: goodlifeumoren2020@gmail.com
. You can ask questions through the comments column to find out more

(1) (Reply)

10 Acres Waterfront Land At Agbowa Ikosi For Joint Venture. Title C Of O / TO Let(a Yr):-2 Br Flat(s) + Facilities @ Off Toyin Str, Ikeja, Lagos. / 2/3 Bedroom Flat Suitable For Office Use Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.