Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,714 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:56 PM

Bluebank, A New Nigerian Firm That Connects Lenders To Borrowers Easily!! - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Bluebank, A New Nigerian Firm That Connects Lenders To Borrowers Easily!! (669 Views)

How To Easily Verify A C Of O In Lagos State / Any Interested Reliable Private Lenders? / Bluebank , A New Firm That Connects Lenders And Borrowers Easily!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluebank, A New Nigerian Firm That Connects Lenders To Borrowers Easily!! by Goodlife2020: 12:41am On Sep 01, 2015
. I have created a firm, Blue Bank.
Bluebank is a loan matching service company
. If you have collateral, and you want to borrow money, we will connect you to someone with money to loan you.
. If you're tired of meagre returns from your investments, we match you to someone with collateral in demand of loan to pay fat interest.
. You pay us only 8% of profits.

Bluebank is the only place where investors can make up to 15% return on investment... plus a collateral to cover!!
. It is the also the only place where people could borrow money easily. We have all heard several "NO" from banks. I have heard it even when I have collateral bigger than the loan amount I demanded. Most of us, business people / investors, have had several borrowing problems.
. You'll hear banks say:

1. No, you can't borrow if you don't have a running business that would pay us our interest fast!!
2. No, you can't borrow because your collateral is not 10 times the value of loan.
3. No, you can't borrow N800,000 because you don't have a job that pays N80,000 a month
4. You are a small business owner
5. You have not been our customer for 5 years (meaning, you don't have connections)
6. Our interest rate is officially 20% a month
7. You need to fill A, B, C, D, E, X, Y, and Z paperwork before we can start listening to you.
. 8. We don't need your type of company to work with
9. You have bad credit rating
10. Your balance sheet is not spotless
11. We don't loan students
Many other excuses, you can add yours in this thread.
Bluebank doesn't give all these excuses, just that you have to possess collateral for you to invest.
. I am building the first office space. I will be renting the branches. Next week, I will finish the office space where Bluebank will be located. For now we do business all over Nigeria, but we are located in Port harcourt.

. Bluebank is an alternative to our frustrating Nigerian banks

The interest rate depends on the negotiations between both parties.
Lowest capital for lending and borrowing is N200,000,
The highest can range to millions, depending on lender and borrower deal strength.
Bluebank will be the fastest growing firm that helps people to do their business deals quickly and easily without the hassles of going to the bank.

. People are already calling to lend and borrow capital , I will keep updating you on Bluebank's development on this thread.
My contacts.
. Facebook : Eti Umoren
Email: goodlifeumoren2020@gmail.com
. You can start contacting me or posting your questions here, I will answer all your questions
Re: Bluebank, A New Nigerian Firm That Connects Lenders To Borrowers Easily!! by Juxtified(m): 1:05am On Sep 01, 2015
what of those without collateral?
Re: Bluebank, A New Nigerian Firm That Connects Lenders To Borrowers Easily!! by Goodlife2020: 4:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Bluebank is both for people that have collateral but can't obtain loan from the bank and for those that are willing to invest in such loan products. For example, if Mr. A goes to the bank to get a N1million loan with a collateral of N2million that is not financially viable (not making money), the bank will not listen to you. Your collateral must be able to service the interest rate that accrue from the loan.
. 90% of borrowers have this problem, that's why I started Bluebank to help solve this problem. Bluebank is also a good platform for investors to come in to invest in loans banks avoid. This is where the money is made, everybody wins.
... Any suggestions? Any questions?

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Land's Survey Sponsorship @ Ibeju - Lekki Lagos / Tastefully Finished 3-bedroom Apartment Behind Femi Okunu, Lekki. N29m / Property For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.