Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,604 members, 7,823,623 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Col Hameed Ali, Real Anti Corruption Man Not Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Col Hameed Ali, Real Anti Corruption Man Not Buhari (1095 Views)

Photos Of Hameed Ali Answering Questions In The Senate Today / Senator Yayi Tells Hameed Ali: "Go Back And Wear Uniform" / Senators Hold Close Door Meeting With Customs Boss Hameed Ali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Col Hameed Ali, Real Anti Corruption Man Not Buhari by omolami: 6:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
The refusal of Col Hameed Retired to accept the Custom Service leadership job portrays him as the real anti corruption man. not Buhari. Certainly Ali knew that Buhari was wrong in appointing him without due consideration for the DCG of Customs next in the rank. Buhari is a pretender
Re: Col Hameed Ali, Real Anti Corruption Man Not Buhari by Smooyis(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
Did he refuse to accept it?
Re: Col Hameed Ali, Real Anti Corruption Man Not Buhari by ckmayoca: 7:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
Smooyis:
Did he refuse to accept it?

This guy shld be given efcc post and not comptroller
Re: Col Hameed Ali, Real Anti Corruption Man Not Buhari by Smooyis(m): 7:53pm On Sep 03, 2015
ckmayoca:

This guy shld be given efcc post and not comptroller
I think I was the first to say this after reading through his profile and lifestyle.

Well Pmb know may better.
Re: Col Hameed Ali, Real Anti Corruption Man Not Buhari by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Obviously, PMB knows that about him and that is why he want to put him there even though he, Ali, may condemn PMB for his action.

You and I both know that customs is irredeemably corrupt. To clean such a place, u need someone who is irredeemably impenetrable...u ll agree with me that such a required consultation will only ensure that the right man to allow corruption persist in the service is pushed up.

However, this whole thing only proves to me that PMB is not at all clueless. He sure knows what he is doing. I just pray his effort isn't frustrated.
Re: Col Hameed Ali, Real Anti Corruption Man Not Buhari by izzyu(m): 10:24pm On Sep 03, 2015
olatemitayo:
Obviously, PMB knows that about him and that is why he want to put him there even though he, Ali, may condemn PMB for his action.

You and I both know that customs is irredeemably corrupt. To clean such a place, u need someone who is irredeemably impenetrable...u ll agree with me that such a required consultation will only ensure that the right man to allow corruption persist in the service is pushed up.

However, this whole thing only proves to me that PMB is not at all clueless. He sure knows what he is doing. I just pray his effort isn't frustrated.

spitting rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

Photo:why Saraki May Go To Jail Over False Assets Declaration / Saraki Loyalists Mobilize 1500 Islamic Clerics For Prayers And Fasting / 2019: Fashola For President; Ibe Kachukwu For VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.