Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? (8628 Views)

The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] / Infinix Note 2 (2gb, 4g Lte) Now Available At Slot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol.. I pity him too
hatux:
Eiyah!!!
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Veka: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
*grabs popcorn* meanwhile has anybody found out how to "sound like a male" when you write? and to the author of this piece your punctuation was all over the place. easy is always best. i do understand the need to shock, the need to draw people into your piece, but be careful not to use punctuation as that means. your words do enough.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol, sorry ooo.. I actually got 12 to sell in my maar, demand for it is crazie ,
BenKafor:
cry nooooooo this can't be true. I wanted to buy one for my niece
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Come and buy from me
BenKafor:
What will I now do??
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
What do u mean by stale?
chidekings:
Stale advertisement
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Abi oooo, hot cake of the year
Cerebrum:

You dulled it na.. the camon is hot cake of the season grin
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Yea, heard too, but i also heard that the request in unilag is high
Cerebrum:
I saw the Camon still selling at 3CHUB yesterday though. But for it to be sold out at Slot is something serious mehhn!

1 Like

Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:06pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol... Bornday keh
Cerebrum:

Your nice can wait for the next units coming to Nigeria na. abi? Is she doing bornday?
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
I wonder oooo,
Cerebrum:

A male? Doesn't make her male though. By the way, how do males and females right? I thought skill depended on the individual's style of writing.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Na pity oooo
onekindaguy:
u dey beg am ni
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Why the dirty teeth?
onekindaguy:
grin grin
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:09pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol... Walahi
onekindaguy:
or ultimate search tinz
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
You are just fooling around with smileys
onekindaguy:
wink
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
Shut up
windyjosezy:
serves him ryt joor
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
Take hand ni
windyjosezy:
take heart
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:15pm On Sep 04, 2015
Walking to slot?
sats:
sold out tecno phones
how interesting?
*walks out of thread*
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Smh.. Bad belle it allowed
bobo65:
as far its tecno

by next week u will see ppl start posting "used tecno c8 for sale"
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Asin i dunt understand oooo
emzila:

24,500 if u are buying up to 5 or more and 25,500 if u are buying 1
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lol... Is you that know
Veka:
3C HUB would be glad for this ad. they send their warmest regards im sure. tongue
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
It a lie joor
henry007:
less than 25K?
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:19pm On Sep 04, 2015
Abi oooo cool
BenKafor:
Na WA for you o

Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Femikutti: 8:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
I dont believe
emzila:

is available at micro station at lesser price. just got mine.

Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by emzila(m): 8:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
Femikutti:
I dont believe
u didn't say u should believe it, just walk down to Otigba street in ikeja and ask for micro station office and if u cant get it lesser then you can call me a liar.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by sats: 8:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
Femikutti:
Walking to slot?
what does that mean?
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Cerebrum(m): 11:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
I wouldn't be surprised... Na babes plenty for there. Those people like selfies. Them go like the phone. The ones wey no fit afford iPhone6

Femikutti:
Yea, heard too, but i also heard that the request in unilag is high
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Cerebrum(m): 11:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
You know this... I wish I was paid for that though. Unfortunately, the ad doesn't put money in my account.

Veka:
3C HUB would be glad for this ad. they send their warmest regards im sure. tongue
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Shinchika: 11:56pm On Sep 04, 2015
Cerebrum:
I wouldn't be surprised... Na babes plenty for there. Those people like selfies. Them go like the phone. The ones wey no fit afford iPhone6

True. Costs waaaaay less than the iPhone 6. Girls would definitely rush this one.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Shinchika: 12:03am On Sep 05, 2015
Veka:
*grabs popcorn* meanwhile has anybody found out how to "sound like a male" when you write? and to the author of this piece your punctuation was all over the place. easy is always best. i do understand the need to shock, the need to draw people into your piece, but be careful not to use punctuation as that means. your words do enough.

A guess a person who misses punctuations is one who writes like a male. That's just sad. Whoever made that observation no get work. smh
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by JanethEze(f): 6:35pm On Sep 08, 2015
LOL how does she write like a male

zenith4biz:
You write like a male.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Kimiko(f): 10:49am On Sep 10, 2015
is it your beg?
onekindaguy:
u dey beg am ni
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Kimiko(f): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2015
interesting opinions here.
Re: Why Was The Camon C8 Sold Out At Slot Yesterday? by Kimiko(f): 10:55am On Sep 10, 2015
is it that unbelievable?
sats:
sold out tecno phones
how interesting?
*walks out of thread*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NCC, Nigcomsat Sign Mou On Release Of 5G Spectrum / How To Quit Present Losing Match In Dream League Soccer For Android / Airtel 2017 - Full List Of Data Plans, Bundles And Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.