Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,436 members, 7,861,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 07:42 AM

President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock (5884 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) / Goodluck Jonathan And Buhari In Secret Meeting In Aso Rock (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by papoose999(m): 8:29am On Sep 04, 2015
One chance govt scumbags
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by simpleseyi: 8:39am On Sep 04, 2015
Orjioorji:
if this is true then Muslims should be prepare to move into Niger, because we will drive them out of this country .

You have spoken through your anus again. You cannot drive Muslims out of Nigeria because you are not a Nigerian instead, you are a Biafran with origin in Isreal. So, Nigerians and Muslims alike will drive you Jews back to Israel where you claim is your origin.
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
wadetaw202:

This is your number, right: 08132989809?

And your name is aziza uko, right?

what if it is
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Nobody: 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
wadetaw202:

It is you who should give us proof now. Punch, vanguard, Sahara reporter, prime news and all do not report it. How come it is only your multiple unknown blogs that reported it?

so if I google a topic, get multiple sources and paste them here I automatically become the owner of the blogs.... I guess I own nairaland then as I have made Fb posts with links pointing to NL as source.
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by wadetaw202: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
AcesIni:

so if I google a topic, get multiple sources and paste them here I automatically become the owner of the blogs.... I guess I own nairaland then as I have made Fb posts with links pointing to NL as source.

Your link is fake, that's all. Do you realise that your so-called breaking news have not been reported by any reliable national carrier, not even channels TV? You are fooling yourself Mr.
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by wadetaw202: 10:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
AcesIni:

what if it is

Then you are marked
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 05, 2015
wadetaw202:

Then you are marked
keep it up Mr. I see the president of northgeria giving you appointment in war against opposition voices.
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by wadetaw202: 5:19pm On Sep 05, 2015
AcesIni:

keep it up Mr. I see the president of northgeria giving you appointment in war against opposition voices.

Yes o!

Mr Lier and rabblerouser!
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 16, 2015
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by wadetaw202: 1:51pm On Sep 18, 2015
[quote author=AcesIni post=38054873]

mumu, oya go and report vanguard

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/09/presidency-under-pressure-to-relocate-villa-church-mosque/[/qudown"

You are the mumu actually.

"Relocate" differs from "shut down". Dictionary will help you a lot.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Nobody: 5:57pm On Sep 19, 2015
[quote author=wadetaw202 post=38134528][/quote]

says the illiterate who keeps diverting the topic
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by wadetaw202: 11:58pm On Sep 19, 2015
AcesIni:

says the illiterate who keeps diverting the topic

Says the eediot, who is bereft of sensible reeponse and does not even know the meaning of illiterate. Real eeediot you are!
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by ERODEDEAST(f): 12:28am On Sep 20, 2015
Stop fooling yasef[s]
wadetaw202:

This is your number, right: 08132989809?
And your name is aziza uko, right?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by nicolosam(m): 1:09am On Sep 20, 2015
This is a news of no importance. Neither a church nor a mosque shouldn't be within the Villa...let those concerned go worship with other Nigerians outside the Villa.
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Nobody: 7:56pm On Sep 20, 2015
wadetaw202:

Says the eediot, who is bereft of sensible reeponse and does not even know the meaning of illiterate. Real eeediot you are!
yup....confirm asinine. can't even spell... your level of reasoning is pitiable.. I rather leave than battle with a swine. keep it up.
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by Kingspin(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2015
They will forget development and been chasing religion, st.upid goats them.
Re: President Buhari Closes Church In Aso Rock by wadetaw202: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2015
AcesIni:

yup....confirm asinine. can't even spell... your level of reasoning is pitiable.. I rather leave than battle with a swine. keep it up.

Eediot. All he does is to pick out typographical error. He has no sense to make sensible comments. To even bolden a word becomes a problem for him, like a lepper with his 5 leprous and useless fingers.

You said you would leave me to battle with a swine? I think I am already battling with a swine. Do not forget that Nigeria is a zoo and aba, being the dirtiest city in Nigeria, is the piggery section of that zoo. This same aba is your home town. Since you are from aba, you must be a pig/swine. So, I think I am battling with a swine already.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Evidence As Protest Hit UN Geneva (+18) Picture Attached. / Paris Attacks Celebrated In The Arab Muslim World. / How Bendel Girls Battled Biafra – Ogbemudia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.