Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,651 members, 7,955,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 (5814 Views)

Access Bank Starts Recruitment Of Graduate Trainee, June 2013 / Imo Govt Commences Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees. / Careers At Nlng Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by akintoso1(m): 12:57am On Oct 04, 2006
Nigeria LNG Limited is a fast growing,international company operating in Nigeria,engaged in the export of LNG and NGLs.To support this growth,we are seeking to employ young,dynamic and innovative Nigerian graduates looking for a fulfilling career and the opportunity to develop their potential in an exciting ,world class environment.

QUALIFICATIONS:
Candidates must possess a university degree obtained at a minimum of second class (upper Division) in any of the following disciplines:Engineering(any discipline), physical sciences,social sciences, Arts,Law, Accountancy

In addition,candidates must have obtained their NYSC discharge certificate or are undergoing the mandatory service year and must not be over 28 years old by 31st December,2006.

METHOD OF APPLYING:Interested applicants should apply to;
THE MANAGER, MANPOWER PLANNING & RESOURCING, HRR , through ANY of the following:
1. NIGERIA LNG LIMITED,C & C TOWERS ,PLOT 1684, SANUSI FAFUNWA STREET,V.I,PMB 12774, MARINA, LAGOS
2.NIGERIA LNG LIMITED,AMADI CREEK, OFF EASTERN BYE PASS,PORT HARCOURT,RIVERS STATE.
3. NIGERIA LNG LIMITED.PLANT COMPLEX BONNY ISLAND,RIVERS STATE.
4.NIGERIA LNG LIMITED,HOUSE 20 SHELL TRUSTEES ESTATE,MAITAMA, ABUJA.

Applicants should forward their handwritten applications,photocopies of their credentials and detailed c.v with full details of contact address(not p.o.box) indicating a well known street or b/ stop & possibly telephone numbers. The reference number of the position applied for should be clearly indicated at the top left hand corner of the envelope,which should reach the addressee within 6 weeks of the date of publication of this advert.Only short listed applicants will be acknowledged.

ONLY CANDIDATES WITH A MINIMUM OF 2ND CLASS (UPPER DIVISION) NEED APPLY.
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by HH(m): 9:28am On Oct 04, 2006
scam
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by MyPeace(f): 9:40am On Oct 04, 2006
doesnt look like one to me! but why do u see it as Scam?
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by coj4u2c(m): 9:43am On Oct 04, 2006
HH, are you sure you are normal? the advert is in the newsdaily,
i believe you are the one that is a SCAM. you dont deserve to be
in a forum like this. if you dont know how to use a forum then jus
read and get informed.
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by kayoday(m): 9:46am On Oct 04, 2006
This is not scam, i know their office add here in abuja.
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by JaneNebo(f): 10:41am On Oct 04, 2006
Pls this opportunity is it for bsc holders only what of H.N.D. holders no hopem for them?
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by HH(m): 10:55am On Oct 04, 2006
coj4u2c ,

make you no verse o! BR
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by MyPeace(f): 11:58am On Oct 04, 2006
@HH
but why did you do that, and not only in this forum you did it in three different forums. pls deceit from this useless act of urs.

the advert is on yesterday guardian page 32.
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by HH(m): 12:55pm On Oct 04, 2006
MyPeace

sorry o!
yes the advert is correct, but there are other very smart charater i forsee here that i stand 2 be corrected.
Take the trend of the postings by the same poster.
Dont be decieved by websites. some websites are designed for scam. some1 can do some good postings 2 gain attraction and back it up by fake postings. i just tot that though.
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by chiloving(f): 4:11pm On Oct 04, 2006
dear N-landers,
this is no scam. I saw it on the guardian, tuesday, October 3, 2006, i think pg 32 or sth, cant really remeber. but its there. they said a uni degree(2.1). infact akintos reproduced it as it was written.
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by Oyin100(f): 4:43pm On Oct 04, 2006
HH:

MyPeace

sorry o!
yes the advert is correct, but there are other very smart charater i forsee here that i stand 2 be corrected.
Take the trend of the postings by the same poster.
Dont be decieved by websites. some websites are designed for scam. someone can do some good postings 2 gain attraction and back it up by fake postings. i just tot that though.

Hey man, you see any website for there? Take am easy oh!
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by akintoso1(m): 9:28pm On Oct 04, 2006
@HH,

Mr. Man , i av carefully read ur nothin but foolish n meaningless submission, and i think you are not suppose to be accommodated a single space in this forum meant for only serious minded people who strive for the progress of others in this forum.

You think everybody is like you? No wonder you are still like this, How many members of this forum have you assisted through your posting?I doubt it if you even send posts.A confusionist seeking the downfall of others is your best description.Just wait and see the testimonies that will fill the mouth of every serious likeminds in this forum.Don't worry you will be invited by us to come and eat rice when the time of celebration comes since you are MR. YAHOO-YAHOO which you think the rest of us are.Abeg HH, find ya level!!!!

On my part, I will continue unperturbed towards contributing (positively) my quota to the progress of this forum with uptodate verifiable job vacancies.!!!!
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by akintoso1(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2006
@HH,

Mr. Man , i av carefully read ur nothin but foolish n meaningless submission, and i think you are not suppose to be accommodated a single space in this forum meant for only serious minded people who strive for the progress of others in this forum.

You think everybody is like you? No wonder you are still like this, How many members of this forum have you assisted through your posting?I doubt it if you even send posts.A confusionist seeking the downfall of others is your best description.Just wait and see the testimonies that will fill the mouth of every serious likeminds in this forum.Don't worry you will be invited  by us to come and eat rice when the time of celebration comes since you are MR. YAHOO-YAHOO which you think the rest of us are.Abeg HH, find ya level!!!!

On my part, I will continue unperturbed towards contributing (positively) my quota to the progress of this forum with uptodate verifiable job vacancies.!!!!
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by asheggy: 12:04am On Oct 05, 2006
plz akins i would like u to b annoyed, not mind that jobless YAHOO BOY he/she is the SCAM we re talking abt.
plz i advice u keep up posting nize jobs
i pray that god will give u more grace in doing dat
Have a nice time
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by asheggy: 12:18am On Oct 05, 2006
plz house does it mean that s/body wit 2.2 or 3rd class cannt apply.shd i go ahead to submit my application b/cos i v 2.2;house w? do u suggest i shd do?
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by fifacom: 8:46am On Oct 05, 2006
HH, i think u need some kind of deliverance.
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by fifacom: 8:49am On Oct 05, 2006
HH, i think u need some kind of deliverance. Pray hard n ask 4 4giveness from d forum
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by star(f): 1:41pm On Oct 05, 2006
Please guys lets not over curcify HH, might be reacting out of past experience,

Asheggy,

There is no harm intrying, whether u are an HND holder or a 2.2, candidate-- u might get shortlisted--just attempt, thats all,

As for the advert, its real-- no scam
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by oyeabey(m): 5:10pm On Oct 05, 2006
Akintos, yu're weldon afterall yu are taking yur time to contribute in the forum. Thanx so much and yu guys just lets play maturity here at least we are one.I mean, we suppose to be 1. cool grin wink
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by njokma(m): 8:24pm On Oct 05, 2006
I must tell the house that some of us are blunt in their statements, however even if you are to be blunt in you reply to

peoples' posting you should first ensure that the posting of the person you want to castigate or crucify does not

conform with the rules, some of us go hay wire in discouraging others without even making any meaningful contribution

to this forum. They take without giving yet they are not happy at peoples efforts. I refer to them as ENDO parasites,

sorry I mean they are pests, What am I talking about? I mean the reply by HH or should I call you MAD MAD on the

posting by Akintos O, HH/MAD MAD MAD refered to it as scam which is absolutely wrong. I believe he MR HH the Best

wants to apply alone and had fashioned a means of discouraging people. Left to me I will delete you name and profile

from this forum but for your late realization of yourself I had decided to pardon you.

I am telling you to go and don't commit the sin again else you face the consequence. I advice you to go and study, verify

[color=#000099][/color] angryand tell us what you understand by scam, , you just displayed some flaws in your academic emancipation.
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by mase: 10:19am On Oct 06, 2006
This LNG postions are for real , i have someone inside , he sent it to my box, so i advise you all to apply. It is no scam.
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by friyoh(m): 4:08pm On Oct 06, 2006
why u dey vexx HH shocked . Tis is no scam may be u dont read newspaper. this same info had been sent to me also by someone from calabar and abuja who knows nothing about nairaland
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by hakimi(m): 5:53pm On Oct 06, 2006
akintos_o

Thanks for this submission! I will surely apply coz i have 2.1 in Mathematics/Computer Science.
But am presently serving in Kwara State.

I will keep the forum posted on any development on this issue!

HH weldone for that uncensored message!
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by nairajoel(m): 6:58pm On Oct 06, 2006
Yeah its reaaly a fact and an offer not to be resisted. This is oeing to the fact that for the first time, they asked for both with NYSC discharged and those currently serving. Just apply and leave the rest to God. I also heard that this was because they are embarking on mass recruitment to create offices. My id is dclb2003@yahoo.com or 08033774905. And soonest Diageo (Guiness )shall be recruiting graduate trainees too. So watch Tuesday and Thursday Guardians for more Facts. Finally please be careful on the knid of application u send as most of them are fake and some will demand money from you e.g first United Company. They are nothing but thieves. I recently discovered that they are nothing but cheats. All the best
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by lalaski(m): 5:40pm On Oct 09, 2006
hi N landers, am new to the forum, but really like what is going on here, you guys and gals shd keepit up. as for the NLNG mgt trainee advert, can a person with HND apply? cos i aint seeen anything like that there
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by stingusray(m): 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2006
hello house, i really want to say kudos to what is going on here. can u imagine i mail one of the housemate and he reply promptly telling me all i ask him. i never know there r good nigerians in this country. thank u micheal ade, i reallly appreciate the time to mail me about the step u took about the virgin job.
pls let keep this on and always tell the house of what is going on especially those of us who can not buy newspaper.
in addition, i know very well that UBA bank use to write test now every saturday but venue changes every weekend. sometimes it is at ceetep university in sabo yaba, sometimes in law sch, vi and most time at their head office in marina lagos.
i know about this cos i just got a job with them. incase any of u want to go for thier interviw i can feed u with what u should expect.
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by stingusray(m): 9:06pm On Oct 09, 2006
guys, i just want to tell the house about the interviw in UBA. it is a 2 major interview follow by a chat with the xecutive director. the first is like a prsentation where u r ask a question to answer in a minute or 2 on everyday topic like, what describe u best, who ur role model is and why etc such simple question but u ve to face an audience of all invited for the interview that day to do this.
at the end of the day some pple ll be disqualify do to lack of confidence. after beign succssful, u ll b invited for another interview which is all about to know what ur o level and qualification u ve. minimum qualification is 5 credits invcluding maths and eng and minimum of 2.2 of any discipline.this wil guarantee u a place to ve a chat
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by nairajoel(m): 1:20pm On Oct 10, 2006
Please know that this application runs till november 1st week, so encourage others to apply as its going to be a mass recruiting exercise. Thank house mates for ur tireless efforts.
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by Orchid: 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2006
Pls I will be writing NLNG and Exxonmobil tests for graduate trainees, can some one advice me on what to expect?
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by pisky(f): 9:24am On Oct 26, 2006
wink habba orchid! how far now? shebi its still the exxon and lng adverts that we applied for? abi have you been invited? anyway i salute your faith sha. but take it easy o! and take your time to run into conclussions becos in this our naija, sometimes things do not follow due process. GOODLUCK
Re: Recruitment Of Graduate Trainees! Ref:gt/2006/001 by prizeless(m): 10:36am On Oct 26, 2006
hi, thanks for the info. does nlng also consider a 2.2 graduate with masters degree.

(1) (Reply)

Spring Bank Recruiting / Abeg Help A Broda- Mpg Consult / Landmark University Employment Opportunity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.