Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,548 members, 7,861,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:26 PM

Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets (95347 Views)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days / Governors, Ministers Must Declare Assets – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by kayor62: 10:45pm On Sep 03, 2015
ShineuEye:

Can Buhari trace his plot of land in Dubai?
Am also trying to trace my plot of land on the moon. Buhari has only N30mil yet his wife can afford N10mil watch.

Who is Buhari trying to fooooool? Who owns that Asokoro lakeside mansion located at number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja?

The N2.1 Billion house below is now my own since Buhari is too ashamed to declare it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2477249_5a_jpegafd6c8022c8c6d205cc79d39eed3fb2e
u may go to hell if u disatify with his declaration.....useless magot.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by ShineuEye: 10:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
kayor62:

u may go to hell if u disatify with his declaration.....useless magot.

You may not go to hell but please go to school.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Bollinger(m): 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
modelmike7:
......... Okay, so after Tax history, what next?! I pray you wonder just die of High BP before your time.

And that is Nigeria's problem. There are fundamental questions that need to be asked from our leaders, which out of ignorance you'all don't ask. It's so easy to razzle and dazzle you people. Ignorance is bliss.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by sammyj: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
......... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ndeewonu:

You are just funny!
How long does it take a man of integrity to declare his assets?
For your information, 100 days of suspense is more than enough to build as many skyscrapers as possible using stolen funds of FG.
We should not be talking about this Assets Declaration of "Men of Integrity" after almost four months! That in itself is fraudulent!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by ayobami84: 10:49pm On Sep 03, 2015
IT'S GLARING BUHARI IS LYING HERE! IT SHOWS Ą DOCTORED DOCUMENT, IT'S UNFORTUNATE HE HAS TO HIDE HIS REAL ASSETS HERE. ANYWAY, WE ARE OBSERVING

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by eazydon(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
If them say so, no p

Here's a big chance if you're in Owerri and environs.

1.Like this page www.facebook.com/houseoffreeda.

². Visit our store from tomorrow at MCC Road, Opposite Graceland Medical Center and get 30% discount off anything you buy.

Its that simple, It's a luxury treat you should never miss.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Image123(m): 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
ShineuEye:
[s][/s]

Stop spinning out of control, fools may buy your lame attempt at spin, am not as gullible as you.

And your assumed non-gullibility has helped how?
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by sojious: 10:50pm On Sep 03, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
Liars. Straight face liars. His wife wears a 10 million Naira wristwatch.
guy no kill yourself nah!
at least he declared his asset unlike ur friend who propounded d yam nd goat theory.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by shino62: 10:51pm On Sep 03, 2015
ExInferis:

Well of course it is, Captain Obvious.

This is meaningless, considering this is the first time he is declaring his assets. Besides, you think the man isnt earning any income? He has a pension, at least, as a former head of state. Or you thought he was living on air?

Well, last time i checked, cows give birth. Also, no law prevents him from buying more.

So? Even militants have houses in abuja. Why shouldn't a retired General, and a former head of state who's probably entitled to a house?

Wow. Where else, a slum?

And since when is keeping livestock or growing trees a venture that must be registered as a business?
God bless you my brother! some times I wonder if there is a gentleman in this forum at all, judging by the kind of comments I read.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by TheFreeOne: 10:52pm On Sep 03, 2015
I've had a lot of mentions with insults too regarding the 270 heads of cattle. The question I'll asked my traducers is are the cows for decorations & not part of Buharis' one-man business? There may be new calfs but should we assume he hasn't sell any?

From the pics we saw when he visited the ranch there are no pregnant cows except malnourished ones.

Anyway aside the cows what's the total value of the assets inclusive of Abuja property that Buhari himself didn't mention here:

I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.”
– General Muhammadu Buhari

Not hating just stating the obvious.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by prophetfire: 10:55pm On Sep 03, 2015
ShineuEye:

Am also trying to trace my plot of land on the moon. Buhari has only N30mil yet his wife can afford N10mil watch.

Who is Buhari trying to fooooool? Who owns that Asokoro lakeside mansion located at number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja?

The N2.1 Billion house below is now my own since Buhari is too ashamed to declare it.

nairaland has been filled with pathetic folks.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by vicboy12: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wailers will always wail no problem Baba have disappointed some people who thought he won't declare

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by TheFreeOne: 10:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
I've had a lot of mentions with insults too regarding the 270 heads of cattle. The question I'll asked my traducers is are the cows for decorations & not part of Buharis' one-man business? There may be new calfs but should we assume he hasn't sell any?

From the pics we saw when he visited the ranch there are no pregnant cows except malnourished ones.

Anyway aside the cows what's the total value of the assets inclusive of Abuja property that Buhari himself didn't mention here:

I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows. I have a house each in Kaduna, Kano, and Daura which I borrowed money to build. I never had a foreign account since I finished my courses in the USA, India and the UK. I never owned any property outside Nigeria. Never.”
– General Muhammadu Buhari

Not hating just stating the obvious

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by tsdarkside(m): 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
grin grin grin grin

buhari abeg,carry go.......... grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Tohat(m): 10:57pm On Sep 03, 2015
Don't be surprised that buari is the main man
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by lexxylalas2(m): 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Boscojugunu:
A statement by the Senior Special Adviser on Media and Publicity to the President on Media and Publicity, Mr Garba Shehu said “the documents submitted to the CCB, which officials say are still being vetted and will soon be made public, show that prior to being sworn in on May 29, President Buhari had less than N30 million to his name. He also had only one bank account, with the Union Bank. President Buhari had no foreign account, no factory and no enterprises. He also had no registered company and no oil wells”, the statement said.

The statement further added that “the Vice President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo (SAN) who had been a successful lawyer before his foray into politics declared a bank balance of about N94 million and 900,000 United States Dollars in his bank accounts”.

It added that President Buhari “had shares in Berger Paints, Union Bank and Skye Bank.

The documents also revealed that “President Buhari had a total of five homes, and two mud houses in Daura. He had two homes in Kaduna, one each in Kano, Daura and in Abuja. One of the mud houses in Daura was inherited from his late older sister, another from his late father. He borrowed money from the old Barclays Bank to build two of his homes.

“President Buhari also has two undeveloped plots of land, one in Kano and the other in Port Harcourt. He is still trying to trace the location of the Port Harcourt land.

“In addition to the homes in Daura, he has farms, an orchard and a ranch. The total number of his holdings in the farm include 270 heads of cattle, 25 sheep, five horses, a variety of birds and a number of economic trees”.

The documents also showed that the retired General “uses a number of cars, two of which he bought from his savings and the others supplied to him by the federal government in his capacity as former Head of State. The rest were donated to him by well-wishers after his jeep was damaged in a Boko Haram bomb attack on his convoy in July 2014.

The same forms, according to Mr Shehu, notes that ” Vice-President, Professor Yemi Osinbajo’s asset declaration include his 4-bedroom residence at Victoria Garden City, Lagos and a 3-bedroom flat at 2 Mosley Road, Ikoyi. The Vice President also has a 2-bedroom flat at the popular Redemption Camp along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and a 2-bedroom mortgaged property in Bedford, England. Aside from these, the Vice President has no other landed properties on the form.

“Apart from his law firm, known as SimmonsCooper, the Vice-President also declared shareholding in six private companies based in Lagos, including Octogenerium Ltd., Windsor Grant Ltd., Tarapolsa, Vistorion Ltd., Aviva Ltd. and MTN Nigeria.

“His personal vehicles are one Infinity 4-Wheel Drive SUV, one Mercedes Benz and a Prado Jeep.

“As soon as the CCB is through with the process, the documents will be released to the Nigerian public and people can see for themselves,” Mr Shehu said. http://www.channelstv.com/2015/09/03/buhari-osinbajo-declare-assets/

LIARS

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by sweatlana: 10:58pm On Sep 03, 2015
Lair piyer pants on fire....

Buhari is worth 30m yet his wife can afford a 10th wrist watch and all his kids school aboard!

Mtchewww

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by kadree(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
sojious:

guy no kill yourself nah!
at least he declared his asset unlike ur friend who propounded d yam nd goat theory.
To add salt to our injury, He raised his "not so loud" voice on us dat, HE DOESN'T GIVE A DAMN. Kai!! Nigerians bn dey hia wheh for dat guy hand.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by nnachukz(m): 10:59pm On Sep 03, 2015
sammyj:
Wailers food is ready come and eat and spew your usual trash . However, PMB and PYO are truly men of integrity if this report is true. Change as come cool wink
even you also doubt them. By using this word "if", so you are one of the wailers. As for me, I can not be deceived by people who took time to doctor their asset declaration.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by bettercreature(m): 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
ayobami84:
IT'S GLARING BUHARI IS LYING HERE! IT SHOWS Ą DOCTORED DOCUMENT, IT'S UNFORTUNATE HE HAS TO HIDE HIS REAL ASSETS HERE. ANYWAY, WE ARE OBSERVING
You'd know that its not possible for both of them to lie if you have common sense because the next president is going to use this particular assets to probe both of them
They could only add to their asset,they are doom if they hide anything

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by change49ja: 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
I do really respect Buhari compare to other retired Army Generals especially former heads of state. I can't believe he has no oil well even as a former Petroleum minister. Shege. Even Abdulsalam Abubakar is worth more than 150 Billion Naira not to talk of GEJ, OBJ and IBB.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Tohat(m): 11:00pm On Sep 03, 2015
Baba ooh Baba ooh Baba ooo
Sai baba
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by chidextec: 11:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wailers United football club...Una Don see Una life grin oya Wailers FC...start wailing grin
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by sammyj: 11:06pm On Sep 03, 2015
I never had any doubt only that thee was ni source to backup the report during the time I responded Shikena. Stop hating it kills! !!!
nnachukz:
even you also doubt them. By using this word "if", so you are one of the wailers. As for me, I can not be deceived by people who took time to doctor their asset declaration.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by cupidhero(m): 11:08pm On Sep 03, 2015
Nollywood!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by creekman(m): 11:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Wailing wailers where una dey? Oya starting singing ur usual songs.......lol
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
ShineuEye:

@ShineuEye, this your post has just rubbished the assets declaration. this is why APC maggots are so frstrated with your post. Please, bear with them.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 11:12pm On Sep 03, 2015
llaykorn:

Aren't cows supposed to increase? Dem no go born pikin?
Lol.. Don't mind the id*iot. Let them continue wailing for all we care
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by dokunbam(m): 11:13pm On Sep 03, 2015
Naija in good hands

If you are not a Nigerian you can be the spectator
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by rukkyland(m): 11:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
Liars. Straight face liars. His wife wears a 10 million Naira wristwatch.
may u not perish for your lack of knowledge..
hatred is like drinking poison and waiting for another to die.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by tomakint: 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
ShineuEye:

You may not go to hell but please go to school.
You have just saved a soul from going to hell with his epileptic spellings of our lingua franca, trust me, your reward in Heaven is sealed. For this singular effort, shake my hand cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by riczy(m): 11:16pm On Sep 03, 2015
naija is in safe "Hands" for d wailers

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV / Bamgbose: I'm Next Nigeria’s President Osinbajo, Atiku,Obi, Others Can’t Stop Me

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.