Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets (95246 Views)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Hameed Ali Orders Customs Officers To Declare Assets In 14 Days / Governors, Ministers Must Declare Assets – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 11:56pm On Sep 03, 2015
buhari and Osinbajo just made history the first ever Nigerian heads of government to publicly reveal their assets,more power to your elbows change has come to stay in Nigeria haters can go boil stone

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Borderless: 12:03am On Sep 04, 2015
worth:
For him(PMB) not having a single OIL WELL, mehn he deserves to be respected.

Really? I thot they said there are no monkeys any longer in Idanre? Somebody needs to get tfare across to you sharply, you belong in the jungle!
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by obailala(m): 12:16am On Sep 04, 2015
EgunMogaji:

My opinion, and it still stands, can be different from yours.

None of that BS crap you listed is worth the US $ stated and I know that it's just what can be easily documented. There are more hidden away.

Good day.
Do a little research on the man called Prof Osinbajo (SAN) and you will not be here blabbing about what you don't know. If there are any irregularities in this declaration, I even feel Osinbajo is massively watering down his net worth.

Are you aware the prof virtually owns the popular law firm SimmonsCooper Partners?... and this very firm just a few years ago was paid $10million in legal fees in just a single case involving the FG against Pfizer?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by obailala(m): 12:21am On Sep 04, 2015
ShineuEye:

This was what we were told 9months ago:
“I have at least one million naira in my bank, having paid N5.5 million to pick my form from my party. I have around 150 cattle because I am never comfortable without cows.

Within 9months 1mil has changed to N30mil and his 150 cows have now become 270 cows.
Stop opening your head for people to dump refuse in it. The statement of "at least 1million naira" first of all means does not mean "equal to 1 million." Secondly, the statement was made by kayode fayemi when asked about what he though buhari was worth. Before you respond to me, go and do your research and next time stop feeding your head with falsehoods.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Ridens(f): 12:24am On Sep 04, 2015
Since you wailers knows how much they worth, why not declare it to us. lipsrsealed
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by ibietela2(m): 12:26am On Sep 04, 2015
UlqU3:
Hmm. So that calm looking VP has over a quarter billion naira in his accounts. And wailers are calling him a housekeeper mere commissioner. Issorait.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by sauceEEP(m): 12:27am On Sep 04, 2015
Nice....
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 04, 2015
obailala:
Do a little research on the man called Prof Osinbajo (SAN) and you will not be here blabbing about what you don't know. If there are any irregularities in this declaration, I even feel Osinbajo is massively watering down his net worth.

Are you aware the prof virtually owns the popular law firm SimmonsCooper Partners?... and this very firm just a few years ago was paid $10million in legal fees in just a single case involving the FG against Pfizer?

Thank you for the request to research, unfortunately I will have to pass. I hope that you don't mind.

And like I wrote earlier, if you took great care to read my write up before responding, I suspect that his assets were watered down.

And its' very unbecoming to argue like an angered witch online. Temper your ill will, I'm sure that you have elders in your family.

Good day.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by tomakint: 12:30am On Sep 04, 2015
Truckpusher:
Those APC supporters are suffering from Buhaririasis. grin

Olodo General would definitely wind up with olodo supporters. grin
Funny set of people! grin how come you came late to the party cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by rusher14: 12:32am On Sep 04, 2015
Mishydoo:
Which Kain VP pastor be this wey too lyk money...hw did he get so rich?

The man go school na.

He sabi Law.

Na Lawyer.

No be all of dem be charge and bail.

Ask about Rotimi Williams.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by kasim155: 12:44am On Sep 04, 2015
Mynd44:

You are so absolved in hate that you don't want to see beyond your nose.

stop hating, it is bad for your health

Tell him he doesn't know that it is bad for his health. So stop hating and let love lead in ur in your life towards ur self n odas.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by prudentcy(m): 12:51am On Sep 04, 2015
Don't know why I just love this man called Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by mavinc4u(f): 1:00am On Sep 04, 2015
Nice one but did they declare what they have at the moment or what they would acquire later especially the part they are looking for location of a land; I get am before no bi property now or do they intend to find it after so many years? Anyway this news is some how complicated for those who can comprehend.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Funjosh(m): 1:07am On Sep 04, 2015
God Bless Nigeria. God Bless Buhari God Bless Osinbajo God Bless Funjosh cool cool cool
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Bhanjea: 1:20am On Sep 04, 2015
Seriously we Nigerians are so funny....how did pple got to know he owns this,he owns dat.we av so much fed ourselves lies upon lies and it is base on hear-say...PMB is saying he worth 30million naira, then take it,so far he has a legal document to back it up and if you know one of his properties,tell CNN
Secondly,must our reasoning be clouded by bias almost all d time...PMB defeated GEJ,so be it and pro-GEJ members should stop crying over a spilled milk and blaming pple for their decision.(GEJ should have performed well to win pple ova)
Thirdly,pple re sayin d wife uses a 10million naira wrist-watch,in God's name how possible is dat...and if in ur own eyes it is possible,has she or the husband be convicted of any corruption scandal?,so not until she or her husband is convicted(not accused) of corruption,u can say anything

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by teepain: 1:28am On Sep 04, 2015
Bhanjea:
Seriously we Nigerians are so funny....how did pple got to know he owns this,he owns dat.we av so much fed ourselves lies upon lies and it is base on hear-say...PMB is saying he worth 30million naira, then take it,so far he has a legal document to back it up and if you know one of his properties,tell CNN
Secondly,must our reasoning be clouded by bias almost all d time...PMB defeated GEJ,so be it and pro-GEJ members should stop crying over a spilled milk and blaming pple for their decision.(GEJ should have performed well to win pple ova)
Thirdly,pple re sayin d wife uses a 10million naira wrist-watch,in God's name how possible is dat...and if in ur own eyes it is possible,has she or the husband be convicted of any corruption scandal?,so not until she or her husband is convicted(not accused) of corruption,u can say anything

God bless you for this piece. The more people attack this PMB without basis the more the man becomes popular. Even PDP party stalwarts didn't accuse the man of being corrupt in the heat of the last presidential campaign; trust me, if PDP had any evidence suggestive of corruption against PMB they would have unleashed it on him.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by feeloscar(m): 1:40am On Sep 04, 2015
Are you a QS, for you to know the worth of the house?
ShineuEye:

Can Buhari trace his plot of land in Dubai?
Am also trying to trace my plot of land on the moon. Buhari has only N30mil yet his wife can afford N10mil watch.

Who is Buhari trying to fooooool? Who owns that Asokoro lakeside mansion located at number 9, Udo Udoma Street, Asokoro, Abuja?

The N2.1 Billion house below is now my own since Buhari is too ashamed to declare it.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2477249_5a_jpegafd6c8022c8c6d205cc79d39eed3fb2e

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by feeloscar(m): 1:46am On Sep 04, 2015
Help me tell them o, because I also want to see it o.
anulaxad:
This is a drop in the ocean compared to GEJ's assets.

Wait doesn't the constitution demand that the president is to declare his assets before he leaves office as well? Why have I not seen GEJ'S, please if anyone has seen Jonathan'S final declared assets please present if forward.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by feeloscar(m): 1:49am On Sep 04, 2015
It's him that has declared his assets not his wife so get a life bro.
BiafranNigerian:
Liars. Straight face liars. His wife wears a 10 million Naira wristwatch.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by feeloscar(m): 1:56am On Sep 04, 2015
Then declare his assets for him now
Dreambeat:
Well perfected charade to deceive the gullible
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by niceguy7(m): 2:13am On Sep 04, 2015
BiafranNigerian:
Liars. Straight face liars. His wife wears a 10 million Naira wristwatch.
Did u knw myb it wz bought for her?...... undecided
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by shaggyosas(m): 2:29am On Sep 04, 2015
I don't know if this calls for alarm, because;
*A man that doesn't own a company how can he encourage SME?!
*A man that doesn't invest, how can he invest in the lives of others?!
* he leaves an ordinary life and we expect him to give us an extra ordinary life, you can only give what you have.
I think the VP should be the President cos he has what it takes and that's creativity. For him to be worth 94million.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by val15: 2:48am On Sep 04, 2015
we don see o
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by drberry(m): 2:59am On Sep 04, 2015
That means if any politician has more than 30m in his account, such will be probed...

Nice move though by the presidency.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by panegyrics: 3:11am On Sep 04, 2015
1stGenius:
Okay.Why did it take them all this while to declare their assets?Yeye dey smell.
The federal ministry of Nairaland warns that haters are liable to.............young. #APC, CHANGE#

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Geeweeny(m): 3:13am On Sep 04, 2015
smppl might call me wailing wailers, but after reading all these I can't help but laugh out loud, do they take us for fool,mud houses, missing plot of land in port Harcourt,what about his taxes report?,thought it used to be 150 cows, how did it get to 270 in less than a year?....there are a lot of questions to be asked n a lot to be answered, but still it z Nigeria, smppl will add sentiments to it n start thinking without their brains..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Ajgal10(f): 3:32am On Sep 04, 2015
Mynd44:

You are so absolved in hate that you don't want to see beyond your nose.

stop hating, it is bad for your health
Why do they Impose PMB on people...I meet Alot of People Online trying to Bully others into Accepting PMB at all cost which i find very silly for a Democracy.Every body cannot like you,not even in your family or locale.Even Jesus was not Loved by all.Opposition is meant to checkmate the Govt or leadership.So Allow people to Wail...It is Permitted.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by Ajgal10(f): 3:41am On Sep 04, 2015
tobimillar:
The is the beginning of a process... yes Buhari may not be a saint....besides who is a saint anyway asides christ? but the fact that this guy was a former head of state, a minister of Petroleum, a PTDF chair and he has no oil block and worth less than a billion naira is worthy of commendation. Am sure all the ministers who worked for jonathan are far richer than him...asides shagari and maybe...maybe gowon,he is the poorest of all the heads of state to have ruled Nigeria... I believe in Buhari
He is the Poorest Because he choose the path to use that in wining people like you and me Over at a time like this.He aint a dumb.Remember he had one of the shortest military regimes b4 he was overthrown by IBB.If he Ruled more than that he wouldnt have been So Bent on Having power at all cost like he Bullied Nigeria with fear of Violence! This is Politics! A struggle Among Actors.You do Anything to Get what,when,how,and How much.
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by TMoni1(m): 3:56am On Sep 04, 2015
GOD BLESS MR PRESIDENT!!!

GOD BLESS MR VICE PRESIDENT!!!

I am now 1000% confident Nigeria is on the right Path.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by agarawu23(m): 4:03am On Sep 04, 2015
Bollinger:

Have you seen the document stating his assets? FYI, it's not just about declaring assets. What about his tax history? You'all need to start asking the right questions.
check my quote from the main topic

Morning smiley
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by agarawu23(m): 4:04am On Sep 04, 2015
tomakint:

I pray especially for you that, may you not go blind even when the facts are staring you in the face. In case you don't know, your Daura Lord is a bloody billionaire in assets.......now that you know, you have just been liberated. I pity your lots that attributes piousness to the lanky General, I got news for you - you all have just been GAMED!
we have been gamed? Accepted. cool

GM
Re: Buhari, Osinbajo Declare Assets by emmydollars4life(m): 4:18am On Sep 04, 2015
TheFreeOne:

Gradually the real truth is unfolding. The assets has increased after election
And we thought its 150 cows but now 270 heads of cattle
There's even an Abuja property
And a missing plot of land in PH..hmn that must be in the GRA

Has he been evading tax too since there's no registered company to his name but owned farms/herds of cattle/economic trees.
You made a very nice point, but this same man borrowed money to purchase his nomination from, how come he has 30 million naira. Abeg I wan chop akara the country is a mess mehn

Interesting....

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (19) (Reply)

Why Buhari Didn’t Speak On Lekki Shootings - Femi Adesina / Checkout President Buhari's Victory Laugh! (Video, Photos) / Asiwaju Is Coming- Channels TV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.