Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,002 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React (5144 Views)

Aisha Buhari Calls Fayose A Mad Dog; Nigerians On Twitter React / Al-Jazeera Portrays Nigerian Women As Prostitutes: Nigerians On Twitter React / False Asset Declaration: Nigerians Must Stand With Code Of Conduct Bureau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by MizMyColi(f): 3:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

You're back to your time of the month, right? Useless schizophrenic pessimistic mad mad woman.

You're one of -if not- the most deprived and depraved single women on Nairaland these days, I wonder how you manage you sleep at night, hag.

Local cum dump trying to hide her forboding sadness by sharing "happy" pics.

You're not happy with your life, and you think it's everyone's (or Buhari's) fault. If you cum guzzling ass wipe quote me again, I'll make the reminder of your slave life miserable on NL. Thor punish you over and over. You and your slutty mother.

A wise man once advised:-

Except you just feel like it.....Never argue or banter words with people who have a penchant for undiluted stupidity and crass idiocy; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by PassingShot(m): 3:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

I just finished eating now.
Except you promise to buy me lunch, because by the time I'm thruuuuu with you.....
All the food in my body would have vaporizedtongue
I go buy you e-lunch nah.

Oya, bring it on. Why do you doubt the assets declared?
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by Kolade354(m): 3:59pm On Sep 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
Passingshot, I am waiting otonguetonguetongue
You're losing it gurl!!! I mean that respect you of all people should know when to keep shut......jonathan on asset declaration: He said I don't give a damn. Learn how to pipe low, 2019 is still far. And my last advice to you, Go and Marry!!!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by MizMyColi(f): 4:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
PassingShot:

I go buy you e-lunch nah.

Oya, bring it on. Why do you doubt the assets declared?

This is the exact reason I am getting bored with Buhari's administrationangry
"I will" "I will"

Okay so my point is...pay before service cheesy

Wait, it's not so obvious I'm shying away from a debate or is it? Pshottongue

Ohhhhh
I command you spirit of debate; fall upon me!!!!!!!! grincheesygrincheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by MizMyColi(f): 4:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kolade354:
You're losing it gurl!!! I mean that respect you of all people should know when to keep shut......jonathan on asset declaration: He said I don't give a damn. Learn how to pipe low, 2019 is still far. And my last advice to you, Go and Marry!!!

Except you just feel like it.....Never argue or banter words with people who have a penchant for undiluted stupidity and crass idiocy, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by after1: 4:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
uniklinkum:

You are ugly, obsessed, buckteethed, cursed with bad breath, K-legged and can only look close to human after you apply your industrial standard make-up to cover the craters and bump holes in your face. Grab the rope and save cyberspace your inanities.

Buhahahaha. Lmaoooooo. This is TKO.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by Kolade354(m): 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Except you just feel like it.....Never argue or banter words with people who have a penchant for undiluted stupidity and crass idiocy, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.
Hypocrite!!! If you ar nt convinvce with buhari asset declaration you can go and enjoy ya vacation in Lagoon! Did barcanista deactivate or he has pip low lyk fvkfvk man and co

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by after1: 4:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
okolochyke:

Food Food Food all the time.

Do you have time for anything else in your life like work, exercise, reading, maybe travelling perhaps.

Always eating and adding to her already voluminous size.

Lolz. Una no go kill person. Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by PassingShot(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Kolade354:
Bro, na wa for you o!

Abeg free her joor. Abi you wan propose to her? grin grin grin
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by ostopsmich(m): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
For Ladies, do you wish to trim down your weight by 7-10kg or more or you desire a flat tummy all in 9days wIthout any side effect? Visit http://healthylivingconsults.com/fatloss.html for solutions
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by PassingShot(m): 4:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

This is the exact reason I am getting bored with Buhari's administrationangry
"I will" "I will"

Okay so my point is...pay before service cheesy

Wait, it's not so obvious I'm shying away from a debate or is it, Pshottongue

Ohhhhh
I command you spirit of debate; fall upon me!!!!!!!! grincheesygrincheesy
Make we leave the matter then.

Not even your oga kpatakpata can get any decent argument on this one.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by MizMyColi(f): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
PassingShot:

Make we leave the matter then.

Not even your oga kpatakpata can get any decent argument on this one.

cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

undecided
Stop roping me in o o o.
I've just been delivered from compulsive debating.

Have you seen his rebuttal?
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by okolochyke: 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2015
after1:

Lolz. Una no go kill person. Lmao

All she does is eat eat eat! Shepopotamus!

My boss, how ur end?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by PassingShot(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

undecided
Stop roping me in o o o.
I've just been delivered from compulsive debating.

Have you seen his rebuttal?
Better for you @ deliverance from compulsive debating.

What logical argument will be in his rebuttal? Where was it posted?

If not here, I can't engage him then.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by MizMyColi(f): 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
PassingShot:

Better for you @ deliverance from compulsive debating.

What logical argument will be in his rebuttal? Where was it posted?

If not here, I can't engage him then.

https://www.nairaland.com/2575045/indepth-look-into-buharis-asset tongue

See you when you get there cool
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Enough of the E-insults.
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by PassingShot(m): 4:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

https://www.nairaland.com/2575045/indepth-look-into-buharis-asset tongue

See you when you get there cool
I saw that thread and I've got answers to all the spins in it.

But you shouldn't expect me to be dissecting a rebuttal posted by proxy.

Mba, ko jo rara (e no resemble am)
Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by MizMyColi(f): 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
PassingShot:

I saw that thread and I've got answers to all the spins in it.

But you shouldn't expect me to be dissecting a rebuttal posted by proxy.

Mba, ko jo rara (e no resemble am)

Lols.
Well the reason I haven't made a serious statement on the issue is because it's not official yet.
When it is, we will know what to say from there.
From the said post flying all over the internet, CCB isn't done with verification.
I am more interested in the core details of these assets.
But since my fingers are scratching me, let me sha talk.

Well, that said....
The fact that he actually declared the assets is one which is laudable.

There are schools of thought though, that the public declaration was done in a bid to pacify Nigerians, especially seeing as the APC and Mr Garba have been quite fond of double-speaking lately.
The media person to Mr President already said that PMB will not be doing a PAD, he even went ahead to tell us He never promised to when we all know that he did.....so why the sudden change in plan?
That said, I maintain that if the said report by Mr Shehu is anything to go by, then it is ambiguous, generic and tactfully deceitful, not to mention that they (Buhari & Co) would be seen as taking the intellectual sensibilities of a certain category of Nigerians on a ride.

I have salient questions, which, if you don't mind, I'd like for you to do the honourswink

1. Isn't it against the law to declare with a tone of finalty, that which the CCB is yet to verify?

2. Who is this source whom the good news came from? Don't you smell a big fat rat here? Is this all in a bid to create room for plausible deniability tomorrow?

3. While it is not constitutionally important to get his whole family to declare their assets, given the image the general public has of him as one who sees nor knows no corruption, wouldn't it have been proper to also get the declaration of his wife? Especially seeing as there's been news festering here and there that she's a money guzzler as evidenced by the amount a mere wristwach she wore a while back costs?
As a man of whole integrity, we expect Mr Buhari to do more of specifics. We expect him to outdo and outshine Jonathan and Yar Adua combined. Make everything bare, down to the last kobo and detail. Who knows? some of us might just be sold in on the Buhari manntra.

4. Where does Mr Buhari get the funds with which he funds the education of his children? Through his wife I suppose? Now this is all the more reason she needs to declare her assets too. That way we know they have gone all the way and have absolutely nothing to hide. Some are of the opinion she is his Money-Guzzler keeper.

5. He first claimed he had just 1 million in his account and now it's a about 30m, how did he sponsor his triple failed elections? If he was sponsored, who did?

6. Lastly, it does not make sense to me that a "poor man" like Buhari associates with and rubs shoulders with folks like IBB, OBJ and Tinubu, whom even if we can't prove, have had their share of corruption war chests.

Well, personally, I'm not sold on the whole assets declaration ish.
I really wish I were a hundred percent convinced, but I'm not.
Blame it on my gut feeling that someone isn't being totally truthful here.

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by PassingShot(m): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
MizMyColi:

Lols.
Well the reason I haven't made a serious statement on the issue is because it's not official yet.
When it is, we will know what to say from there.
From the said post flying all over the internet, CCB isn't done with verification.
I am more interested in the core details of these assets.
But since my fingers are scratching me, let me sha talk.

Well, that said....
The fact that he actually declared the assets is one which is laudable.

There are schools of thought though, that the public declaration was done in a bid to pacify Nigerians, especially seeing as the APC and Mr Garba have been quite fond of double-speaking lately.
The media person to Mr President already said that PMB will not be doing a PAD, he even went ahead to tell us He never promised to when we all know that he did.....so why the sudden change in plan?
That said, I maintain that if the said report by Mr Shehu is anything to go by, then it is ambiguous, generic and tactfully deceitful, not to mention that they (Buhari & Co) would be seen as taking the intellectual sensibilities of a certain category of Nigerians on a ride.
The declaration was through an official document from Garba Shehu. It's different from when done through mere words of mouth.

@ emboldened, it's uncharitable to use the words ambiguous and deceitful even if generic. The declaration contains the core of the matter (landed and movable assets including money) even though the value of the houses and cars were not yet mentioned.

Again, why will "a certain category of Nigerians" feel too concerned about this issue over and above other categories of Nigerians? Why?

I have salient questions, which, if you don't mind, I'd like for you to do the honourswink

1. Isn't it against the law to declare with a tone of finalty, that which the CCB is yet to verify?
No, it's not against the law. In fact, the CCB had sometime past clearly said it's only the president that can make his assets available to the public before or after their verification. As far as what he declares to the public is not different from that with the CCB.

2. Who is this source whom the good news came from? Don't you smell a big fat rat here? Is this all in a bid to create room for plausible deniability tomorrow?
What big rat is here to smell? The president's SSA on media is his official mouthpiece and whatever he has released as official document cannot be denied. Or do you expect the president himself to come on air to read out his assets? Common!

3. While it is not constitutionally important to get his whole family to declare their assets, given the image the general public has of him as one who sees nor knows no corruption, wouldn't it have been proper to also get the declaration of his wife? Especially seeing as there's been news festering here and there that she's a money guzzler as evidenced by the amount a mere wristwach she wore a while back costs?
As a man of whole integrity, we expect Mr Buhari to do more of specifics. We expect him to outdo and outshine Jonathan and Yar Adua combined. Make everything bare, down to the last kobo and detail. Who knows? some of us might just be sold in on the Buhari manntra.
There is no any single justification why the president has to make his wife's assets public. It's purely their prerogative.
The emboldened is surprising coming from you. How did you know the price of her watch? I once had a Rolex watch whose original version cost over $5,000 and I got mine at less than 10% of that amount. If you see it from a photo of me, you surely won't be able to tell it's different from the original. Aisha's watch could be an imitation of the original with a price of btw $250 and $500.

Let's even agree that Aisha's watch costs whatever amount is being brandied, is she in a position to get such watch as a gift? Have you ever received a gift that's beyond what you can afford or not? There are many reasonable suggestions to throw this line of thought in your face, Miz.
When the CCB is done with verification, you will get all the details you so much crave.

4. Where does Mr Buhari get the funds with which he funds the education of his children? Through his wife I suppose? Now this is all the more reason she needs to declare her assets too. That way we know they have gone all the way and have absolutely nothing to hide. Some are of the opinion she is his Money-Guzzler keeper.
From all the records available, Buhari has only one of his children studying abroad (Zarah). All others studied in Nigeria. And how much does it cost to study in a modest university in Uk or US? Not so expensive such that Buhari cannot easily afford. As a former HOS, he receives pension equivalent to what a sitting president gets monthly. He has some modest investments here and there including cattle rearing. It is even an insult for anyone to think Buhari is incapable of training a child abroad without his wife's support. I know hundreds of people who only work with common blue chip companies in Nigeria but train their children abroad. Not a biggie dear.

5. He first claimed he had just 1 million in his account and now it's a about 30m, how did he sponsor his triple failed elections? If he was sponsored, who did?
I could be worth N100 million but still have just N10,000 in my account at a certain time. It's not rocket science at all. At the time in question, Buhari clearly said he asked his manager to grant him the loan against an expected income into his account.
Anyone who has followed Buhari on his previous campaigns will agree that he always had modest campaigns. On those failed attempts, he couldn't afford to touch all the states for reason of funds. He used government stadiums and other public places in almost all of them. And of course his associates who believed in him must have contributed. Asking for who they were is petty and childish.

6. Lastly, it does not make sense to me that a "poor man" like Buhari associates with and rubs shoulders with folks like IBB, OBJ and Tinubu, whom even if we can't prove, have had their share of corruption war chests.
By what we have now known of his worth, Buhari is not just a "poor man" but a very poor man indeed considering the positions he has held. An average local govt chairman in Nigeria will surely be richer than him.

Buhari did what he had to do in 2015 to become president and those of us who believe in him are fully in support of his actions and alliances.
The reason is simple: when Buhari didn't associate with those people you mentioned in 2003, 2007 and 2011, did he win the elections? Did Nigerians not tag him as being too rigid? The fact is, without the association that you now love to hate him for, he wouldn't have been president.

Embrace logic and rationality.

Well, personally, I'm not sold on the whole assets declaration ish.
I really wish I were a hundred percent convinced, but I'm not.
Blame it on my gut feeling that someone isn't being totally truthful here.

You can NEVER be 100% convinced because you have chosen not to and there is very little or nothing we can do about it.

I am curious to know from you:
Do you think Buhari has under declared or over declared?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by MizMyColi(f): 9:45pm On Sep 04, 2015
PassingShot:

The declaration was through an official document from Garba Shehu. It's different from when done through mere words of mouth.

@ emboldened, it's uncharitable to use the words ambiguous and deceitful even if generic. The declaration contains the core of the matter (landed and movable assets including money) even though the value of the houses and cars were not yet mentioned.

Again, why will "a certain category of Nigerians" feel too concerned about this issue over and above other categories of Nigerians? Why?

Okay first off, good eveningsmiley

I used the words deceitful and ambiguous because there weren't specifics. Like I said, I await full documentation. Buhari has not declared his assets as far as I'm concerned. A house in Abuja, where? Location please? I remember the picture of a house which is alleged the Buharis own in Abuja, a luxurious one at that....is it now safe to conclude it's theirs?

You declared 1m in the run up to the elections, and in less than a year you have 30 million, despite the huge moneys you must have spent on elections and stuff? What about previous elections and the campaigns which ran into billions? Who funded them? How did you come about the money if you had a meagre 1 million as a bank account balance. This is why we need to know total value of the assets so that we can add dots and displace where necessary.

Cows gestate within a space of over 10 months. Buhari's cows increased from 150 to 270 in less than 5 months.

You use a number of cars, how many exactly? What is their make? How did you come about them?

I think it is better for us to wait for Mr president to provide copies of what was declared to CCB. We expect him to bare it all in line with his body language on corruption.

Need I remind you that there is a difference between assets and belongings?
Why was the press release vague as to what the value of his assets really are? I don't even want to mention Osinbanjo's....how and why that part was omitted remains an issue of befuddlement. I think every Buhari fan is just so happy with the caption, "Buhari Declares His Asset" without necessarily stopping to scrutinize such. Surely you do not expect such from a wailer. My area of interest lies in the assets.

If these aren't presented, and what we have now is what is being regarded as Mr Buhari's PDA, then I can say unapologetically that MY sensibilities have been taken for a ride.

There is no any single justification why the president has to make his wife's assets public. It's purely their prerogative.
The emboldened is surprising coming from you. How did you know the price of her watch? I once had a Rolex watch whose original version cost over $5,000 and I got mine at less than 10% of that amount. If you see it from a photo of me, you surely won't be able to tell it's different from the original. Aisha's watch could be an imitation of the original with a price of btw $250 and $500.

Let's even agree that Aisha's watch costs whatever amount is being brandied, is she in a position to get such watch as a gift? Have you ever received a gift that's beyond what you can afford or not? There are many reasonable suggestions to throw this line of thought in your face, Miz.
When the CCB is done with verification, you will get all the details you so much crave.

Is there also a possibility that she got the watch by her self?
Fulani elites don't do parodies, they don't do fake. when it comes to adornment, and ornaments and dishwares....they do not settle for less.
My own is simple, if Buhari has nothing to hide, he should declare that of his wife as well.
Thereby putting every naysayer to deep slumber.

From all the records available, Buhari has only one of his children studying abroad (Zarah). All others studied in Nigeria. And how much does it cost to study in a modest university in Uk or US? Not so expensive such that Buhari cannot easily afford. As a former HOS, he receives pension equivalent to what a sitting president gets monthly. He has some modest investments here and there including cattle rearing. It is even an insult for anyone to think Buhari is incapable of training a child abroad without his wife's support. I know hundreds of people who only work with common blue chip companies in Nigeria but train their children abroad. Not a biggie dear.

Yusuf schooled in a top school in the UK, I gathered that much from the internet.
It is a known talk around town that all Buhari's kids school Abroad (the relevant kids, I mean).
It's been rumored that schooling there guzzles over 40m annualy, for real?
Things aren't adding up.

I could be worth N100 million but still have just N10,000 in my account at a certain time. It's not rocket science at all. At the time in question, Buhari clearly said he asked his manager to grant him the loan against an expected income into his account.
Anyone who has followed Buhari on his previous campaigns will agree that he always had modest campaigns. On those failed attempts, he couldn't afford to touch all the states for reason of funds. He used government stadiums and other public places in almost all of them. And of course his associates who believed in him must have contributed. Asking for who they were is petty and childish.

Again, this is why he needs to make his assets and not just his belonging public.
If he was worth 30m at the time, why did he come off as one poor man who needed public funds to help his goal....
Why didn't he mention specifically that his poorness is only for a time being?
This doesn't add up.
1m, then 6-7mnths later, 30m.....Howwwww We need to know.

By what we have now known of his worth, Buhari is not just a "poor man" but a very poor man indeed considering the positions he has held. An average local govt chairman in Nigeria will surely be richer than him.

Buhari did what he had to do in 2015 to become president and those of us who believe in him are fully in support of his actions and alliances.
The reason is simple: when Buhari didn't associate with those people you mentioned in 2003, 2007 and 2011, did he win the elections? Did Nigerians not tag him as being too rigid? The fact is, without the association that you now love to hate him for, he wouldn't have been president.

Embrace logic and rationality.

Well, that's a topic for another time. Not everyone will be fooled.
Why didn't he campaign in any SE state under APC, or did he?
Now that he has rode on their back to power, how does he intend to do away with them.
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are, it is simple like that.
I for one am not sold on the saint hood of Buhari.
Not with what I've seen thus far.
You folks will be doing him a great service if you begin to see him as human like everyone else...failings, shortcomings, warts and all.

Embrace logic and rationality? How so?
You only embrace such when you are privy to all information necessary to make judgements and draw conclusions.
As it stand now, everyone is tied to their gut feeing on this issue. Everyone has chosen to believe whatever they want and will do all it takes to defend their stand. That is the reality here.

You can NEVER be 100% convinced because you have chosen not to and there is very little or nothing we can do about it.

I am curious to know from you:
Do you think Buhari has under declared or over declared?

Casting such aspersions is wrong. You are really in no position to say.
The reality is that I am not sold on the Buhari persona. If I ever become sold, it will be because he has initiated or performed certain actions which no matter how hard I try, my humanity cannot refute. I might be a skeptic, but certainly not a phantasmist.

I can only give a definite reply if his wife declares too.
Else, I'm undecided.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by MizMyColi(f): 9:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
cc Passingshot

This is what I'm talking bou cool cool cool

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by dunkem21(m): 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
MizMyColi:
cc Passingshot

grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by PassingShot(m): 6:13am On Sep 05, 2015
MizMyColi:
cc Passingshot

This is empty and cheap as usual. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by PassingShot(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

Okay first off, good eveningsmiley

I used the words deceitful and ambiguous because there weren't specifics. Like I said, I await full documentation. Buhari has not declared his assets as far as I'm concerned. A house in Abuja, where? Location please? I remember the picture of a house which is alleged the Buharis own in Abuja, a luxurious one at that....is it now safe to conclude it's theirs?

You declared 1m in the run up to the elections, and in less than a year you have 30 million, despite the huge moneys you must have spent on elections and stuff? What about previous elections and the campaigns which ran into billions? Who funded them? How did you come about the money if you had a meagre 1 million as a bank account balance. This is why we need to know total value of the assets so that we can add dots and displace where necessary.
Answer my question: Is it possible that a man worth N100mn could struggle to have less than a million naira at a given time?

Cows gestate within a space of over 10 months. Buhari's cows increased from 150 to 270 in less than 5 months.
Show me where Buhari declared that he had 150 cows? Please don't come with a random FB post by a random person.

You use a number of cars, how many exactly? What is their make? How did you come about them?
Put the figure at 50 if you like, it doesn't affect the argument.

I think it is better for us to wait for Mr president to provide copies of what was declared to CCB. We expect him to bare it all in line with his body language on corruption.
You joined others to demand that the contents of his disclosure should be made public even without verification, now you're changing your tune!

Need I remind you that there is a difference between assets and belongings?
Why was the press release vague as to what the value of his assets really are? I don't even want to mention Osinbanjo's....how and why that part was omitted remains an issue of befuddlement. I think every Buhari fan is just so happy with the caption, "Buhari Declares His Asset" without necessarily stopping to scrutinize such. Surely you do not expect such from a wailer. My area of interest lies in the assets.
Abeg you don dey fall my hands.

Who should value the landed properties? Is it not the CCB that will place a value at them after verification? Should the president have put a value by himself especially when these properties have been in existence for many years already?

If these aren't presented, and what we have now is what is being regarded as Mr Buhari's PDA, then I can say unapologetically that MY sensibilities have been taken for a ride.
You're being unfair and subjective.

Is there also a possibility that she got the watch by her self?
Fulani elites don't do parodies, they don't do fake. when it comes to adornment, and ornaments and dishwares....they do not settle for less.
My own is simple, if Buhari has nothing to hide, he should declare that of his wife as well.
Thereby putting every naysayer to deep slumber.
The president doesn't have to satisfy you by going out of his way to declare his wife's assets. Let the naysayers remain permanently awake and alert!

Yusuf schooled in a top school in the UK, I gathered that much from the internet.
It is a known talk around town that all Buhari's kids school Abroad (the relevant kids, I mean).
It's been rumored that schooling there guzzles over 40m annualy, for real?
Things aren't adding up.
You rely too much on online propaganda and the scary thing is you believe too much in them. Provide evidence of where Buhari's children schooled and the costs. If not, I won't listen to your insinuation and conjectures here.

Again, this is why he needs to make his assets and not just his belonging public.
If he was worth 30m at the time, why did he come off as one poor man who needed public funds to help his goal....
Why didn't he mention specifically that his poorness is only for a time being?
This doesn't add up.
1m, then 6-7mnths later, 30m.....Howwwww We need to know.
He had N30mn in cash as at May 29, 2015 does not translate to being worth N30mn. Does it?
And a Buhari having N30mn is actually poor in every sense of the word "poor" Sincerely, some of your questions are off the mark.

That you even have to think that N30mn is a big deal baffles me. An average local govt chairman in Nigeria will be worth more than N30mn after just three months in office; and you're here insinuating that Buhari having N30mn after 7 months of declaring bank balance of N1mn is a big issue! It becomes more ridiculous after having told you he earned pension equivalent to what a sitting president earns.

Well, that's a topic for another time. Not everyone will be fooled.
Why didn't he campaign in any SE state under APC, or did he?
You have many times concluded on an issue before attempting to sandwich in a question. Buhari/APC campaigned in many SE cities including Aba, Owerri, Enugu.

Now that he has rode on their back to power, how does he intend to do away with them.
Show me your friend and I will tell you who you are, it is simple like that.
He doesn't have to do away with them as far as they dance to his own tunes and not the other way round. He needed them to achieve a purpose which he couldn't achieve before and wouldn't have achieved again without them. Now, he is "Da Boss" and he dictates the tunes.

I for one am not sold on the saint hood of Buhari.
Not with what I've seen thus far.
You don't have to. What we owe you is to educate you. To believe or not to believe is your choice. So, exercise the freedom. grin grin grin

You folks will be doing him a great service if you begin to see him as human like everyone else...failings, shortcomings, warts and all.
Who has called him a god? Who has told you he has no shortcoming or failings? However, Buhari stands shoulder and head above almost all Nigerian politicians put together!

Embrace logic and rationality? How so?
You only embrace such when you are privy to all information necessary to make judgements and draw conclusions.
As it stand now, everyone is tied to their gut feeing on this issue. Everyone has chosen to believe whatever they want and will do all it takes to defend their stand. That is the reality here.
Wrong. But you're free to hold on to your opinion of the man.

Casting such aspersions is wrong. You are really in no position to say.
The reality is that I am not sold on the Buhari persona. If I ever become sold, it will be because he has initiated or performed certain actions which no matter how hard I try, my humanity cannot refute. I might be a skeptic, but certainly not a phantasmist.
You're even free not to accept him for who he truly is. The good news is that more people believe in him and support him than those of you guys.

I can only give a definite reply if his wife declares too.
Else, I'm undecided.
How has this affected your answer?

Your inability to answer the simple question is a clear sign that you're only grasping at leaves in the middle of an ocean.

I ask again: Do you think Buhari has under-declared or over-declared.

Without answering that question, no more from me on this issue.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by TheFilmmaker: 7:33am On Sep 05, 2015
MizMyColi:

Except you just feel like it.....Never argue or banter words with people who have a penchant for undiluted stupidity and crass idiocy; they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Yeah you're quoting Mark Twain

You're not bantering with me. You don't have the mental capacity for that. Giving that most Nairaland users are twats, you might have your way with them. But not with me.

MizMyColi, not with me.

Let me leave you with another quote: if you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

You're not the landlady of Nairaland. Any show of shame by you here, henceforth, will be met with vitriolic rebuttal.

I'm all for women who express themselves, but when you think you can trample on people's online persona and opinions because you have a different view of how the world should be run, then I'll give you enough reasons to believe that even under the veil of human civilization, we are almost animals. And really, if you are historically oriented, this is not a very good stance for you.

Now, scurry along and prepare pap. Maybe it'll make you feel better.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by TheFilmmaker: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2015
okolochyke:

All she does is eat eat eat! Shepopotamus!

My boss, how ur end?

Don't tell me this is MizMyColi!

Really don't. Does she work in a canteen? Abi na where she dey see free food?

_Bitch referencing a filmmaker's taste in movie scores as being a 'demented pig' Says a lot about her cognitive distortion.

Now, hate aside, I'd really recommend you a book. It will help you a lot, I swear.

Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy
Book by David D. Burns
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feeling_Good:_The_New_Mood_Therapy

I have the eBook copy if you have an iDevice.

Spend more time trying to rebuild your confidence and self esteem. Nobody takes Nairaland seriously. Nobody takes a non confident woman seriously too.

Ciao.

1 Like

Re: Buhari/Osinbajo Asset Declaration: Nigerians On Twitter React by Naijacitizen(m): 5:31pm On Sep 05, 2015
TheFilmmaker:

Now, hate aside, I'd really recommend you a book. It will help you a lot, I swear.

Feeling Good: The New Mood Therapy
Book by David D. Burns
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Feeling_Good:_The_New_Mood_Therapy

I have the eBook copy if you have an iDevice.

Spend more time trying to rebuild your confidence and self esteem. Nobody takes Nairaland seriously. Nobody takes a non confident woman seriously too.

Ciao.

Sir, pls where can I get a copy of this book here in Abuja?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Leave North Within Two Weeks..Northern Youths Tell Igbos,Yorubas And South South / The Step Father Of The London Terrorist Is A Nigerian (pictured) / Akwa Ibom State Emergency Medical Service To Be Established In 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 133
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.