Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,453 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) (62149 Views)

Meet Helen Mukoro Idisi,a Nigerian, Who Contested For Presidency In Spain / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Helen Mukoro, Enters The Spanish Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by lucianohase(m): 10:04am On Sep 04, 2015
Islie:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/nigerian-lady-emerges-presidential-candidate-in-spain/

Spain is different cos they r highly racist! If she wins good for her but I d......
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 10:07am On Sep 04, 2015
Lemon12:
A biafran

av u read wat dis same woman said about ur claimed biafra.
its a pitiable'dismapisma
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Nobody: 10:07am On Sep 04, 2015
dennisworld1:
we the urhobos dont knw Biafra. we are nigeria. the 5th largest tribe in nigeria. according the last population census.so hear urself

Oghene Ru ' Rio Kevwe

I don tire to talk oo
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Nobody: 10:11am On Sep 04, 2015
Nigerian Women and Nigerian Parents.. this one is for you. a girl child is just as important as a male child. unfortunately African Societies and Family values are still outdated. learn to teach your girls to become independent, intelligent and ambitious.. Africa has been dominated by Men for Centuries.. look at where it has gotten us. We need Strong, Ambitious and Intelligent woman.. they are not 2nd Class Citizens and they are not baby incubators
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Nobody: 10:12am On Sep 04, 2015
Evaromantik:
[s]
during the Biafran war,my father was posted to defend Biafra there in Asaba.......thousands of Delta indegens were killed in Delta state by Nigerian soldiers........the map of Biafra was neither drawn by me nor you but by our fathers that knows how history looks like [/s]
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 04, 2015
INDUSTRIALFAN:
pleas and please.... We Niger Deltans seek no part in this Biafran thingy.... Keep it to urselves abeg.... Proudly Ijaw....,
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 04, 2015
Kojochyke:
she can neva be a biafran...she is ISOKO..a tribe delta state..we dnt share ur shit language..u guys always wantin to feel important wen u r not..

I haven't seen Isoko bearing that name, She is urhobo
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by BishopMagic: 10:17am On Sep 04, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Point Of Correction, Anioma People were killed nt Urhobo or Isoko Or Ijaw Or Itsekiri.

The Urhobo Fought Like Lions Along side Nigeria Army So get Your Fact Right

I am from Delta and Urhobo.

You are yarning nonsnese

Yoruba slave
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by winniz: 10:20am On Sep 04, 2015
adedayourt:

av u read wat dis same woman said about ur claimed biafra.
its a pitiable'dismapisma

She's neither Biafran nor Nigerian so what's your point?
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2015
Walkopet:
[size=18pt]BREAKING NEWS:-
President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Ex-vice President, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar as The Ooni of Ife. Another NORTHERNER again!
This Buhari self undecided
[/size]
Lol... so u don win now baa.. even doe I dey wail... I must laff for ds one... hahahaha
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by change49ja: 10:22am On Sep 04, 2015
Her Pics

1 Like

Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by adedayourt(m): 10:22am On Sep 04, 2015
winniz:

She's neither Biafran nor Nigerian so what's your point?

u're lost
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 10:24am On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=Goodboiyy post=37657965][/quote]Bros its been modified..... Autocorrect put ourselves instead of urselves
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by winniz: 10:27am On Sep 04, 2015
adedayourt:

u're lost

You are the lost person here.
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by ElFenomeno1: 10:32am On Sep 04, 2015
Waste of bloody time and resources..... You cant win a mayoral election and you think you will win a presidential election!
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Nobody: 10:34am On Sep 04, 2015
Does she think she would win?
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 04, 2015
ElFenomeno1:
Waste of bloody time and resources..... You cant win a mayoral election and you think you will win a presidential election!

There is no harm in trying...
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Nicepoker(m): 10:36am On Sep 04, 2015
Ilekeh:
Dressed like that?

A presidential candidate for olosho organization in Spain?
u reason with ur anus.
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Koleman(m): 10:39am On Sep 04, 2015
laurel03:
Awon Oloripelebe now claiming Niger Delta as part of Biafra but when PMB appointed NNPC GMD Kachikwu... they wailed dt d GMD not real yeeboo.. Nice one Mrs Mukoro even if you are not going to win the election at least you not nabbed for drug trafficking...
my brother me sef confuse o. This pple sef

1 Like

Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Ufuos4Love: 10:51am On Sep 04, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

eeeeh!!
U're Urhobo? From where?
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by johnsonjosbles(m): 11:16am On Sep 04, 2015
M4gunners:
Niger Deltans(a biafra ) keep making nigeria proud. May God be with you Sister.
confused human you are!, how can som1 struggling for succession turn out to make her enemy nation proud, all biafrans want is total disintegration of the nation nigeria! and by the grace of God, nigeria will be gr8 while biafran distegrate/ sec.
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by fejikudz(m): 11:23am On Sep 04, 2015
dennisworld1:
point of correction asaba comprises of delta ibo doesnt make the whole of delta ibo. delta state majority are the urhobos. asaba share boundries with onitsha. 20min drive. urhobos are not near related to ibo.
na even 10mins drive sef

1 Like

Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by fejikudz(m): 11:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Evaromantik:

lemme dnt say "you are deranged" herhaps,you are my brother.......... Urhobo is a tribe in Biafra just like Igbo.......its just that igbo is the largest tribe in Biafra that made people think Biafra belongs to them prescisely
Urhobo a tribe in biafra?? ?
cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by dboss444: 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Great minds discuss ideas, low minds discuss people. Any body dragging the ethnicity of this great woman is a low mind indeed.

I come to nairaland to read useful articles and i cant just read one sentence without this tribal sentitements here and there.

Let me tell you all of u something 2 things influences the human being genetics and environment, each just found ourselves in the tribe we belong to, so y fight over somthing you just came into and you didn't choose delibrately. If God asked you before you came on earth the tribe (RACE) Worldwide you will belong to WILL YOU CHOOSE THE TRIBE YOU ARE BRAGGING OR FIGHTING OVER.

With what I see on nairaland daily especially on this tribal issue, I have concluded that Blacks are really monkeys
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
fejikudz:
Urhobo a tribe in biafra?? ? cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin
Fejiro that guy smoke kush, just ignore him
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by esecoal(m): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2015
Shap there!!
she ain,t biaran shit
NON of ur ucking pricked biafran stupid state can get to our level In Delta state
We ain,t Biafra place ur priorities right
Check the name "ESEoghene"

M4gunners:
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by zonax(m): 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2015
M4gunners:
She's a Nigerian making us proud and shouldn't be claimed by one tribe.
Am ibo sha
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by zonax(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ilekeh:
Dressed like that?

A presidential candidate for olosho organization in Spain?
See your african mentality. How is she dressed? Is their anything provocative in her mode of dressing?
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Dafkelvin222(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2015
fr3do:
I came to check name
Mukoro sounds Urhobo I'm out!
.. For sure,it's an urhobo name
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 04, 2015
Goodboiyy:

I haven't seen Isoko bearing that name, She is urhobo
lolz who told u isoko doesn't bears the name mukoro?is both urhobo nd and isoko name,same wit Efe,onome,odafe all answered by isoko nd urhobo
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by M4gunners: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2015
zonax:

She's a Nigerian making us proud and shouldn't be claimed by one tribe.
Am ibo sha
Just read ur comment again. If She was caught with drug now, wouldn't you have rushed to check her name? And start insulting Igbos?
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by M4gunners: 1:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
esecoal:
Shap there!!
she ain,t biaran shit
NON of ur ucking pricked biafran stupid state can get to our level In Delta state
We ain,t Biafra place ur priorities right
Check the name "ESEoghene"

I am also from Delta State, so i suggest you shut ur smelling mouth first.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Video: Saraki Asking Kwarans To Vote Buhari / Man Paraded By DSS After 15 Loaded AK-47 Rifles Were Found In His Car. Photos / Obasanjo Vs Tinubu: Who Is More Powerful And Influential?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.