Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,204 members, 7,836,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) (62153 Views)

Meet Helen Mukoro Idisi,a Nigerian, Who Contested For Presidency In Spain / Profile Of Osagie Ize-Iyamu PDP Governorship Candidate In Edo / Helen Mukoro, Enters The Spanish Presidential Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by M4gunners: 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2015
Crowny11:

ha can't u just stop this ur day dreaming and find something worth doing for urself.
Please can you emply me in ur company? For ur i can do any type of job u want for u.
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by M4gunners: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
tboyzy:

Why must you choose to act this way...I'm sure if the civil war of old repeats itself,you no go get the mind to stand
Your type needss to be flogged seriously
Who is talking of war?Isit only done with war?
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by M4gunners: 1:37pm On Sep 04, 2015
legalbynature:

So a Delta born lady is a Biafran now, but Ibe Kachikwu is not Igbo!

*Kontinuuuuu .Who say Kachikwu is not an Igbo?

Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by shomutuski(m): 1:42pm On Sep 04, 2015
M4gunners:
Niger Deltans(a biafra ) keep making nigeria proud. May God be with you Sister.

Hypocrites!!! That's what you igbos are!! When buhari made doctor kachikwu! A delta state man, the MD/CEO of NNPC. You people where shouting that he isn't an igbo(biafran). Why do you have to class this woman as one when you know that she is actually from the same state as Dr Kachikwu.
The bottom line is that you peopl don't know what you want, biafra is dream that died with ojukwu. So many things have gone with that dream. You had better wake up and see the big picture. A wise word.

"History has shown that those who don't learn from the past will be swept aside by the future".

Biafra is in the past, look forward to nigeria. -

Please don't take it personal or you can choose to choke on it.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by M4gunners: 1:50pm On Sep 04, 2015
shomutuski:

Hypocrites!!! That's what you igbos are!! When buhari made doctor kachikwu! A delta state man, the MD/CEO of NNPC. You people where shouting that he isn't an igbo(biafran). Why do you have to class this woman as one when you know that she is actually from the same state as Dr Kachikwu.
The bottom line is that you peopl don't know what you want, biafra is dream that died with ojukwu. So many things have gone with that dream. You had better wake up and see the big picture. A wise word.

"History has shown that those who don't learn from the past will be swept aside by the future".

Biafra is in the past, look forward to nigeria. -

Please don't take it personal or you can choose to choke on it.
Shut up. Go and check my comment on the day Buhari appoint Mr Ibe Kachikwu before you start running ur mouth . Meanwhile, i suggest you stop quoting me thanks.
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by xtervaganza(m): 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
presidential candidate of a party she formed?

shes just like the kowa party candidatae here

loser
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ufuos4Love:
U're Urhobo? From where?
Udu. Aladja to be specific. I stay in PH though
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by donodion(m): 2:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
tpiander:
@ topic

they probably want to use her to "forensic" the Nigerians there using psychological methods.

all her qualifications are "all rounders":

Aside graduating in Law at the Spanish National University Alicante, she also holds a Master degree in Criminology, Masters degree in Social Education, a post graduate certificate in Tax and Labor Management, a post graduate certificate in Forensic Psychology, and a post graduate certificate in Immigration and Domestic Violence. She worked as a legal consultant (Immigration Department) at the Red Cross Society, Spain and presently owns a legal firm. She served as the CEO and President at the African Europe Chamber of Commerce . CEO/President at National Agency of Forensic Experts, Mediators and Technical Professionals of Spain and Europe.

anything left out there? I think she's covered it all.
Her credentials are trully intimidating...Yet she's Mrs..... While some single and rejected would be here making noise shouting " Feminism" dey do gragra online.

This kind of woman when talking,I go jeje calm down, keep smiling while nodding head with folded hand for back dey listen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Ufuos4Love: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
AikayDaWrapper:

Udu. Aladja to be specific. I stay in PH though
Wow! I'm from Ughelli, Oteri-Ughelli. But i'm based in Warri, my area is just a river crossing from Aladja. We kobiruo.
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by hotwax: 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
LoveMachine:

Before you go crowing her check out the BS she said about us. I'm not co-signing the statements from the author but I'm definitely not going to praise someone who paints with a broad stroke to bring shame to the Igbo name.

[size=14pt]Woman Who Denounced Her Nigerian Citizenship To Become Spanish Insults Igbos[/size]

By Igbo General Assembly Spain

Igbo General Assembly (IGA) Spain hereby condemn in strongest terms the series of hate speeches and posts going viral in social media directed towards Igbos in Spain by one Mrs. Helen Mukoro (Helynn Harper). Mrs. Helen Mukoro in her articles posted on facebook and other media outlets accused igbos of bringing bad name to Nigeria. [size=18pt]She wrote that all Nigerians in Spanish jails are Igbos, that Igbos never put off their eyes in quick and dirty money.[/size]

Contrary to her claims, the assembly reiterated that Igbos in Spain and the world at large have always been peaceful, law abiding, blessing and light unto the Nigeria nation and the entire human race. It regretted the dissemination of "malicious and derogatory" rumours which the assembly see as serving solely to involve the tribe in baseless scandal. Mrs Mukoro is not only insensitive, she has displayed her ethnophobia, racial and tribalistic naivety towards Igbos in Spain and the world at large.

IGA is saddened by these articles, some of which are intended to cause harm and to incite hatred, the only aim of which is to implicate the people in supposed infractions that have not been the case. It is surprising that such hateful attack is coming from a woman, from a section of a tribe that believes in making money through prostitution, human trafficking and it's related ritualism. Undoubtedly she is also involved in these nefarious acts.

This same woman claims she is now a lawyer and is contesting for the office of mayor in the Spanish city of Denia and she believes that the best way to run her campaign is by inciting hatred against an ethnic group. Such a person has no place in a democratic world and do not deserve a public office.

The IGBOS have worked hard to build their credibility in the world community. We are outraged that such irresponsible allegations were made by the likes of dubious Helen Mukoro(Helynn Harper). Mukoro tell the people of Denia how she came to Europe and what she has been doing in Padova,Italy before she came to Spain.

It is important for us to separate facts from fiction and point out the numerous discrepancies in the allegations laid against the leadership of the Nigerian mission in Spain by Mrs. Mukoro.

Firstly IGA is not in position to speak for the Embassy, but we must remind Mrs. Mukoro that Nigerian Embassies are not tribal institutions, rather national establishments saddled with the responsibility of catering for the needs of Nigerians abroad and representing Nigeria in the host country. Nigerian Embassy in Spain is not exception to this. In the past three years, Nigerians in Spain have witnessed changes for good in the way the embassy treat Nigerians. Citing reference to the case of a Nigerian who was illegally deported without due process, the embassy compelled Spanish authority to bring him back and till date he still lives in Spain.

Secondly, the case of two Nigerian families who their children were seized by Spanish authority, through the dynamic leadership of her excellency at the embassy they were released and sponsored them back to Nigeria.

Finally, the case of a Nigerian woman who was murdered by her Spanish boyfriend or client in Bilbao, the Embassy stood tough until justice was served.

All the people involved in the three cases above are not of Igbo descent, so how can someone in her right mind say that Nigerian Embassy is favouring one particular ethnic group?

The dissemination of these false allegations is irresponsible and absolute display of stupidity and ignorance, therefore Mrs. Mukoro owe Igbos unconditional apology.

Signed.

Frank Uche Ononiwu
Secretary-General
Email: doncapital2002@gmail.com

Sir Chris Offordile
President

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2015/05/28/woman-who-denounced-her-nigerian-citizenship-to-become-spanish-insults-igbos

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cool cool cool cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Sep 04, 2015
onomeglo:
lolz who told u isoko doesn't bears the name mukoro?is both urhobo nd and isoko name,same wit Efe,onome,odafe all answered by isoko nd urhobo

hmmm thanks for educating more on this.

Well d reason i said the name belongs to urhobo was because all my life d only people bearing that name re Urhobo, especially those from Ethiope east axis they love names like Umukoro and mukoro, there is 1 family in Effurun that Still bears Mukoro.

Well now i know Isoko still share that same name with Urhobo.

PS: re u Isoko or Urhobo ?
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
esecoal:
Sharap there!!
she ain't biafran shit
NON of ur fucking pricked biafran stupid state can get to our level In Delta state

We ain,t Biafra place ur priorities right

Check the name "ESEoghene"

Modified, thank me later. #Biggrin.

Thanks to all Deltans for correcting that clown,

God bless Urhobo Nation
God bless Delta State
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by tpiander: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Evaromantik:

lemme dnt say "you are deranged" herhaps,you are my brother..........Urhobo is a tribe in Biafra just like Igbo.......its just that igbo is the largest tribe in Biafra that made people think Biafra belongs to them prescisely

How is Urhobo a tribe in Biafra sweetie.
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by tpiander: 3:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
Evaromantik:

during the Biafran war,my father was posted to defend Biafra there in Asaba.......

lie, imo.

are you macof's other id?
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Sep 04, 2015
Goodboiyy:

hmmm thanks for educating more on this.

Well d reason i said the name belongs to urhobo was because all my life d only people bearing that name re Urhobo, especially those from Ethiope east axis they love names like Umukoro and mukoro, there is 1 family in Effurun that Still bears Mukoro.

Well now i know Isoko still share that same name with Urhobo.

PS: re u Isoko or Urhobo ?
both
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by 2kris(m): 3:41pm On Sep 04, 2015
PAINGAIN:
abegiii! Pls just stop.
help me beg dem pls,ah ah
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Adebola314: 5:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
SOME VERIFIABLE FACTS ABOUT HELEN MUKORO......

HELEN MUKORO was investigated by Sapanish police sometime in 1994 running a human trafficking and prostitution ring, and was fingered in the running of a brothel which was shut down the same year.

HELEN MUKORO is a semi - illiterate who is parading false degrees and credentials from institutions which are questionable.

HELEN MUKORO is simply a rehabilitated prostitute who registered a mushroom political party UNION DE TODOS with 23 members, and which headquarters is located in her one bedroom flat in Denia in Spain. She also used to work as a stripper in a bar in 2001

HELEN MUKORO has been severally accused by Spanish businessmen of attempting to defraud them by posing as a Nigerian governor's assistant and she has several complaints lodged against her at Spanish trade and commerce office.

This woman is a big disgrace to Nigerians in Spain and no amount of whitewashing can change that. The police in Spain have all her records.

2 Likes

Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by fejikudz(m): 5:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Fejiro that guy smoke kush, just ignore him
As in ehh!! wetin the guy talk crack me up cheesy cheesy
If you listen to that radio biafra, to beat Nnamdi kalu go dey hungry you grin
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
fejikudz:
As in ehh!! wetin the guy talk crack me up cheesy cheesy
If you listen to that radio biafra, to beat Nnamdi kalu go dey hungry you grin

lolz u even get time to listen to that fool ... If them dare near Delta, we don't need Nigeria Army to defend our territory from those thief, with the combine force of Itsekiri/Urhobo/Ijaw/Isoko we gonna chase them out.

The Kalu even get mind to include warri in his biafra map.. Chai we don suffer, i nor blame am..

We gat nothing in common with this igbos, Its just about our Oil,...

Hw wish we didn't correct that guy na so e for say Urhobo land na Biafra, what Rubbish......

Huhh
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
Adebola314:

HELEN MUKORO was investigated by Sapanish police sometime in 1994 running a human trafficking and prostitution ring, and was fingered in the running of a brothel which was shut down the same year.

HELEN MUKORO is a semi - illiterate who is parading false degrees and credentials from institutions which are questionable.

HELEN MUKORO is simply a rehabilitated prostitute who registered a mushroom political party UNION DE TODOS with 23 members, and which headquarters is located in her one bedroom flat in Denia in Spain. She also used to work as a stripper in a bar in 2001

HELEN MUKORO has been severally accused by Spanish businessmen of attempting to defraud them by posing as a Nigerian governor's assistant and she has several complaints lodged against her at Spanish trade and commerce office.

This woman is a big disgrace to Nigerians in Spain and no amount of whitewashing can change that. The police in Spain have all her records.

do you know you re the biggest fool on planet earth ?

So because she is not yoruba you wrote all these rubbish just to paint her black.

You guys suck i swear
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by mauriceju2(m): 5:40pm On Sep 04, 2015
when you hear blablabla making Nigeria proud think of Igbo or Yoruba!
when you hear blablabla bomb/kill/Islam and Nigeria think of Hausa !
Nigeria will change for good the very day Igbo and Yoruba stop hating themselves, the day Igbo and Yoruba will agree will be the day Nigeria will change, lack of agreement between igbo and Yoruba is the problem of Nigeria, Hausa are just taking advantage of this
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by ghetto101(m): 5:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
Una sabi lie, she should go for local govt first b4 u start talking of state,hard to see a foreigner working in an office or bus driver,train in Spain and u talking of going for presidency ?

Islie:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/nigerian-lady-emerges-presidential-candidate-in-spain/

Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by ollins(m): 6:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
Adebola314:
are you sure of these things?am shocked but considering how some Nigerians love and take delight in bringing others down I find this hard to belive
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by teddy001: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2015
Adebola314:

HELEN MUKORO has been severally accused by Spanish businessmen of attempting to defraud them by posing as a Nigerian governor's assistant and she has several complaints lodged against her at Spanish trade and commerce office. PRESIDENT OF PROSTITUTES, HELEN MUKORO. ASHAWO NO BE WORK. MAKE YOU NO DECEIVE YOURSELF ,NA.

This lady is just a cheap prostitute. Just visit her images profile on line and nobody will doubt it. Nigerian Ashawos in Diaspora...... Deceiving themselves and trying to launder their dirty past since 1975.

Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 6:27pm On Sep 04, 2015
amclimax:
See as una dey happy say NiGERIAN wan turn Spanish presido.... If na SPANISH persin wan turn presido for NAIJA.... The story no go funny....only appointment frm one zone frm naija dey cause war.... Dey no born buhari well say to give oyinbo one portfolio for 9ja here yet una want una people to go obodo oyinbo go turn president #funny_black_brain
You made a point there,

1 Like

Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by teddy001: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
Adebola314:

This lady is just a cheap prostitute. I just visited her images profile and is clear that she is just another Nigerian Ashawo in Diaspora decieiving herself . Presidential Candidate in Spain my foot. What a joke. HELEN MUKORO:...PRESIDENT OF PROSTITUTES.,, more like.

Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Lilimax(f): 6:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Adebola314:

Tell me something embarassed
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by NoOtherName: 6:47pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Bondesniger(m): 8:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by mekybabe1: 8:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
Strong woman! Congrats!
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
It can only be a Biafran
Re: Helen Mukoro Is Presidential Candidate In Spain (Photo) by Kojochyke(m): 11:20pm On Sep 04, 2015
ok uyota oghene..u r ryt she be confirm ömö urhobo..just dat all dez ibo blood money ,drug pushing biafranigerians nor wan lemme hear word.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Thomas-Wilson Ikubese To Contest For Nigerian President In 2019 (Photos) / Meet The Female Dj That Performed At Buhari's Inauguration Gala Night / The Moment Precious Chikwendu Left The Court Angrily Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.