Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

The Return Of Barcanista The King Of Wailers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Return Of Barcanista The King Of Wailers (795 Views)

Tonye Barcanista Is The Fake Barcanista. The Real Barcanista Is Gone / The Cloning Of Barcanista's Name And Its Repercussion / In Reply To Barcanista The Nairaland PDP Spokesman On The NSA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Of Barcanista The King Of Wailers by sammyj: 6:22am On Sep 04, 2015
I wonder how much Barcanista the king of wailers was paid by his slave pay master to revive his energy and crusade to initiate his wailing warfare against PMB and PYO after their asset declaration after disappearing for more than a month. Can someone help me out with the answer? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Return Of Barcanista The King Of Wailers by ELTON123(m): 6:33am On Sep 04, 2015
sammyj:
I wonder how much Barcanista the king of wailers was paid by his slave pay master to revive his energy and crusade to initiate his wailing warfare against PMB and PYO after their asset declaration after disappearing for more than a month. Can someone help me out with the answer? grin grin
go get a life and stop wailing.
Re: The Return Of Barcanista The King Of Wailers by Caseless: 6:35am On Sep 04, 2015
Who da fvck is he?

3 Likes

Re: The Return Of Barcanista The King Of Wailers by abduljabbar4(m): 6:42am On Sep 04, 2015
Who will do all that wailing for free? His contract don expire.

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Barcanista The King Of Wailers by DaBullIT(m): 6:43am On Sep 04, 2015
For film abi real life? The guy twitter , NL and even facebook account don disappear

How he take attack PMB/Banjo ? I no see any post from am o

sammyj:

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Barcanista The King Of Wailers by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 04, 2015
This OP, if only you have values like the so called Barcanista, APC won't be using your light brain like this.
Re: The Return Of Barcanista The King Of Wailers by sammyj: 7:50am On Sep 04, 2015
........ grin shocked angry grin cheesy grin
Tydies:
This OP, if only you have values like the so called Barcanista, APC won't be using your light brain like this.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People Believe Everything Apc Says?? / VP Osinbajo Commiserates With Family Of Victims Of Fire Incident In Lagos Yester / Obasanjo Jittery As Senate Begins Power Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.