Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,291 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

VP Osinbajo Commiserates With Family Of Victims Of Fire Incident In Lagos Yester - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VP Osinbajo Commiserates With Family Of Victims Of Fire Incident In Lagos Yester (778 Views)

More Photos Of Victims Of Calabar Electrocution As Ayade Promises To Pay Bills / Nkem Okeke Visits Nnewi Market Fire Scene, Commiserates With Victims (Photos) / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

VP Osinbajo Commiserates With Family Of Victims Of Fire Incident In Lagos Yester by Airforce1(m): 12:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
Hmm

Re: VP Osinbajo Commiserates With Family Of Victims Of Fire Incident In Lagos Yester by donTbone(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
ok
Re: VP Osinbajo Commiserates With Family Of Victims Of Fire Incident In Lagos Yester by benedictnsi(m): 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
This file "Osibanjo" is to me more visible compared to the hidden file "NAMADI SAMBO" grin
Re: VP Osinbajo Commiserates With Family Of Victims Of Fire Incident In Lagos Yester by permsec: 12:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Judging by all indications this our Vp has lilmited or no job.

He's just gallivanting as well as playing mediocre roles with his office.

Hot water splashed on my hand yesterday; waiting for PYO's commiserating.

yeye dey ooze.
Re: VP Osinbajo Commiserates With Family Of Victims Of Fire Incident In Lagos Yester by Airforce1(m): 12:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
This fire incidents in lagos is becoming too much

What's happening

I live alone and in lagos.. every night I go to sleep I sleep with one eye open to be sure everyone s ok

God help us in this lagos

I think it's high time his excellency, the executive governor of lagos state, Ambode puts a ban n use of candle in every homes .

My opinion
Re: VP Osinbajo Commiserates With Family Of Victims Of Fire Incident In Lagos Yester by Imortal001: 12:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ok
Re: VP Osinbajo Commiserates With Family Of Victims Of Fire Incident In Lagos Yester by Demmocrats(m): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Good work from VP that shows his a caring vice president

RIP to kelechi and his family
Re: VP Osinbajo Commiserates With Family Of Victims Of Fire Incident In Lagos Yester by CallPolice: 2:09pm On Sep 10, 2015
He's listens to news. he's not going to ignore like some dumbos. Who in Nigeria doesn't know the about tragic incidence. He is a Nigerian.

permsec:
Judging by all indications this our Vp has lilmited or no job.

He's just gallivanting as well as playing mediocre roles with his office.

Hot water splashed on my hand yesterday; waiting for PYO's commiserating.

yeye dey ooze.
Re: VP Osinbajo Commiserates With Family Of Victims Of Fire Incident In Lagos Yester by permsec: 2:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
CallPolice:
He's listens to news. he's not going to ignore like some dumbos. Who in Nigeria doesn't know the about tragic incidence. He is a Nigerian.

Wonderful!!! And the state governor surfs the Internet only.
Re: VP Osinbajo Commiserates With Family Of Victims Of Fire Incident In Lagos Yester by Airforce1(m): 3:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
permsec:
Wonderful!!! And the state governor surfs the Internet only.
cheesy
Re: VP Osinbajo Commiserates With Family Of Victims Of Fire Incident In Lagos Yester by tolexy007(m): 4:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
angry
Re: VP Osinbajo Commiserates With Family Of Victims Of Fire Incident In Lagos Yester by permsec: 4:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
Airforce1:
cheesy
No mind amgringrin

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Troops Arrest 33 Food Suppliers Of Boko Haram recure women and children / Former Clean Uvwie LGA Delta State Is Now Dirty And Unkept / Russia Will Pay Price For Syrian Airstrikes, Says US Defence Secretary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.