Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,670 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Getting Employ During Service Year - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Getting Employ During Service Year (1032 Views)

Teach For Nigeria (TFN) Partners NYSC By Recruiting 60 Graduates During Service / How Much Did You Make During Your Nysc Service Year? / Steer Clear Of Relationship(s) In NYSC Camp And During Service Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting Employ During Service Year by abdrazak: 7:00am On Sep 04, 2015
I'm pursuing a job at a company in Lagos. If I get employ, it will be during the service year.
What should I do so as not to lose the job?
NB: I schooled in south west and According to NYSC mode of deployment, we are to choose outside our socio-cultural and linguistic area
Please help!!!
Re: Getting Employ During Service Year by janga02(m): 5:36pm On Sep 06, 2015
abdrazak:
I'm pursuing a job at a company in Lagos. If I get employ, it will be during the service year.
What should I do so as not to lose the job?
NB: I schooled in south west and According to NYSC mode of deployment, we are to choose outside our socio-cultural and linguistic area
Please help!!!
If the company will allow you to go for orientation camp, you have no problem.just make enquiry on how to collect relocation form before you go or you give the local inspector half of your salary every month.
Re: Getting Employ During Service Year by abdrazak: 7:26am On Sep 07, 2015
janga02:
If the company will allow you to go for orientation camp, you have no problem.just make enquiry on how to collect relocation form before you go or you give the local inspector half of your salary every month.
Okay. Thanks

But that half of salary, na original gobe be..............

(1) (Reply)

2015 – NYSC Batch ‘B’ Corps Online Registration Details / How Can I Buy Things On Instalmment During Service? / For Your NYSC Redeployment / Relocation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.