Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members (7060 Views)

Senate Confirms The Appointment Of 3 Members Of NDDC / Iran Vows To Avenge, Threatens Nigeria. Nigerian Military Prepares. / Breaking; Radio Biafra Director, Nnamdi Kanu Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by GabrielSuswam(m): 11:56am On Sep 04, 2015
bingala:
you are stupid...... which IMO state are you talking about

Okay
Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by Misterdhee1(m): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2015
Funny enough, this fool wnt be present in the battle field, instead he will send his gullible followers to fight for unreasonable sakes..Lord Have Mercy!!

3 Likes

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by omolami: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Those government operatives that shot the IPOB who were on peaceful protest, said that they acted on orders from above.

2 Likes

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by Demdem(m): 12:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
All I know is if war should start, it will start, affect the more and end in ibo land. Far more ibos especially the women and girls will be severely and serially rapped before slicing their throats.
Nigeria will suffer but ibos will suffer more and worst still Biafra will never come to past.
Kanu is leading ibos to their final destruction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by sdindan: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
puzzler:
Nnamdi Abi wetin b ur name sef...why all d noise from outside naija. . If e sure for u, come back home and lead d war from d frontline instead of dis display of cowardice...
Bro. No vex
Where do shakua of bokoharam operate from?

1 Like

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by onenaira3: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
Finally the nigg@ spoke, I've been waiting on him to speak and waiting for him to start. I am not disappointed with his words but I would be more hellla happy if they burn that shitty zoo to the ground aka start action, not just talks. In fact, I don't even hate Boko Haram anymore, I sympathize as hell with them, I see where they coming from and if i was kanu i would be trying to find ways to join forces with BH since we both have the same ambition... burning that f2king hellhole down.

And for the last time can someone PLEASE please give me the number to call in to radio Biafra. Please I am begging. I've been looking and looking and asking. Please. I have ideas I would like to pass off to him. Please , just number. Dalu in advance to my biafran brothers and siaters
Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by Nobody: 1:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
obailala:
This albino must have been watching too many shekau videos on youtube.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2818054_new_jpeg36573550ea760b696489f1aab87ee78e

and your stupidity could not tell that the pic is photoshopped

1 Like

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by obailala(m): 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
speak2emmalex:

and your stupidity could not tell that the pic is photoshopped
I usually find it amusing and shocking at the same time when stupid people think it is others that are stupid. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by PentiumPro(f): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2015
SMH. and some Yiobboew youths see a messiah in this lunatic.

2 Likes

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by Ojiofor: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2015
gbosaa:

With all the evils of shekau and his boko haram colleagues, they have concentrated their activities in the north.

If Kanu tries anything outside the South East, those men from the barracks, 82 division Enugu etc would get rid of their uniforms and unleash terror on innocent civilians then blame it on boko haram before the coordinators of the real thing sends some men down through trailers and lorries load of tomato and cows.

Btw Nnamdi Kanu talks too much. He should stop taking pictures with hoodlums with rusty guns in the bush. He is embarrassing the igbos. You can't confront Nigerian army with such people who can't hold guns properly.
I don't care how he wants to do it,he should just stay away from southeast.

1 Like

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by Banter1(m): 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2015
KANU you will soon be Ojukwulized.

2 Likes

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by Demdem(m): 2:02pm On Sep 04, 2015
onenaira3:
Finally the nigg@ spoke, I've been waiting on him to speak and waiting for him to start. I am not disappointed with his words but I would be more hellla happy if they burn that shitty zoo to the ground aka start action, not just talks. In fact, I don't even hate Boko Haram anymore, I sympathize as hell with them, I see where they coming from and if i was kanu i would be trying to find ways to join forces with BH since we both have the same ambition... burning that f2king hellhole down.

And for the last time can someone PLEASE please give me the number to call in to radio Biafra. Please I am begging. I've been looking and looking and asking. Please. I have ideas I would like to pass off to him. Please , just number. Dalu in advance to my biafran brothers and siaters

3 Likes

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
GabrielSuswam:
Pls leave imo state out of Biafra fight plssssss
idiota just make sure u keep being smart enough,cos soon ur a55 will be busted again!

1 Like

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by theDEVILisHERE: 2:08pm On Sep 04, 2015
Demdem:
All I know is if war should start, it will start, affect the more and end in ibo land. Far more ibos especially the women and girls will be severely and serially rapped before slicing their throats.
Nigeria will suffer but ibos will suffer more and worst still Biafra will never come to past.
Kanu is leading ibos to their final destruction.

You can not stop war from coming when things are not done right
Every wrong doing must be made right either through sincere and truthful repentance and reconsiliation or through conflicts and wars
Where the reconsiliatory path is not chosen the war path is inevitable

2 Likes

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by Ojiofor: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2015
onenaira3:

If you want to reach Radio Biafra why not visit one of their numerous websites or their Facebook page and collect their number(s) there.
Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by Demdem(m): 2:18pm On Sep 04, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

You can not stop war from coming when things are not done right
Every wrong doing must be made right either through sincere and truthful repentance and reconsiliation or through conflicts and wars
Where the reconsiliatory path is not chosen the war path is inevitable

Please tell me what the ibos are facing that other parts of the country aren't facing? Is it perculiar to ibos alone?
Like u said, if u desire war, u will have what u desire but let it be known that like it was decades ago when the ibos suffered the most, likewise it will be and even more this time around. Only a fool will believe that the war will start from zamfara.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by shotster50(m): 3:17pm On Sep 04, 2015
O gba cha egbe onu .. o n'ata nu k'anyi fu n'anya... This is guy is just using propaganda and very little else

1 Like

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by laudate: 6:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
cheruv:
According to my grandfather's diary, today was the day in 1968 that Aba fell to the armored onslaughts on the Nigerian army......

Nnamdi Kanu should take his time and prepare for this peaceful-to-violent transformation and make sure that when it happens, that it'd be at places like Lagos, Abuja and Kano where there's good coverage and a good mix of Nigerians.
Meanwhile I'd beseech Re'Khepri,the transformer of transformations to make this successful cool

Stop this. The South-East declared a secession which led to war. What do you think happens during a war? People die. May the souls of all who lost their lives in Aba in 1968, rest in peace.

As Nnamdi Kanu prepares for the peaceful-to-violent transformation, make sure you march right beside him on the streets of Lagos, Abuja & Kano so that the bullets of the federal forces will not miss you. Those who live by the sword, often end up dying by the sword. sad

1 Like

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by theDEVILisHERE: 8:01pm On Sep 04, 2015
Demdem:

Please tell me what the ibos are facing that other parts of the country aren't facing? Is it perculiar to ibos alone?
Like u said, if u desire war, u will have what u desire but let it be known that like it was decades ago when the ibos suffered the most, likewise it will be and even more this time around. Only a fool will believe that the war will start from zamfara.

If you are truthful and sincere you will know that the very foundations as well as the different layers of the country and its structure has and is still being built on a fruad
Every structure built on a faulty or fraudulent foundation will eventually crumble
It's either the issues are immediately addressed now and fast or the issues will naturally address itself (in this case conflict/war)
Nature has a way of correcting uncorrected wrong situations
This also applys to lots of other countries in the continent who are also built on wrong settings and structure
There is a reason for the constant conflicts and massive underdevelopment in the continent
One sure thing is that truth is the default factory setting every lie will eventually return to

1 Like

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by laudate: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

If you are truthful and sincere you will know that the very foundations as well as the different layers of the country and its structure has and is still being built on a fruad
Every structure built on a faulty or fraudulent foundation will eventually crumble
It's either the issues are immediately addressed now and fast or the issues will naturally address itself (in this case conflict/war)
Nature has a way of correcting uncorrected wrong situations
This also applys to lots of other countries in the continent who are also built on wrong settings and structure
There is a reason for the constant conflicts and massive underdevelopment in the continent
One sure thing is that truth is the default factory setting every lie will eventually return to

Stop rambling. Answer his simple question: "Please tell me what the ibos are facing that other parts of the country aren't facing? Is it perculiar to ibos alone?" Na wa, o!

4 Likes

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by Uteghe(m): 8:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
grin What a joke! Only Igbo land could tolerate this kind of clowning.

1 Like

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by c33b33(m): 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2015
Lazy and poor journalism at its best.

You think if that crowd was armed the security men will be alive?

Those fools celebrating the unjust shooting of unarmed men and women also celebrated the killing of Muhammad and his followers but are now condemning Shekau.

For your information,Nnamdi Kanu left for New York from Biafraland. He is not invisible and passes through the airport.

Buhari went to the UK to get Cameron and Obama's help to win election,he can also do same to get Nnamdi Kanu.

Time will tell!

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by theDEVILisHERE: 9:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
laudate:

Stop rambling. Answer his simple question: "Please tell me what the ibos are facing that other parts of the country aren't facing? Is it perculiar to ibos alone?" Na wa, o!

The issue is not about whatever anyone feels they are facing
Some people feel they have been wronged and they have truely been wronged, others feel they have been wronged but truely haven't been wronged, while others don't feel wronged at all
Some are ok with the situation they feel they are in while some are not and want to address it
Let those who want to address their situation be allowed to do so

1 Like

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by susanokopi(f): 9:11pm On Sep 04, 2015
tochukwuifeduba:
In the below statement, the host of the pirate rogue Radio Biafra station, Nnamdi Kanu, threatened to avenge the deaths of IPOB pro-Biafra protesters who were killed in a shoot-out with Nigerian law enforcement in Onitsha. The Radio Biafra station is coordinator the IPOB, Indigenous People of Biafra groups which it promotes around the world.

Bragging efulefu

2 Likes

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by susanokopi(f): 9:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
c33b33:
Lazy and poor journalism at its best.

You think if that crowd was armed the security men will be alive?

Those fools celebrating the unjust shooting of unarmed men and women also celebrated the killing of Muhammad and his followers but are now condemning Shekau.

For your information,Nnamdi Kanu left for New York from Biafraland. He is not invisible and passes through the airport.

Buhari went to the UK to get Cameron and Obama's help to win election,he can also do same to get Nnamdi Kanu.

Time will tell!

IPOB Youth

Empty boasting, is that your usual fix? Carry on Biafra!

2 Likes

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by Nobody: 9:36pm On Sep 04, 2015
Ikemba Nnewi

1 Share

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 04, 2015
[quote author=Closecall post=37679125]Ikemba Nnewi[/quote
As a man who led Igbos following the creation of Biafra, perhaps, there is no better person to ask this question: Is the plight of Igbos better today than some thirty years ago?

OJUKWU: Well, there is no doubt in my mind that Igbos are the most marginalized people in the entire Nigerian complex. But before I go into it, I want to take this rare opportunity to give my best wishes to your teaming number of readers. I am particularly happy to have this opportunity to exchange views with them and I want to also stress the fact that we at home look very forward to them for leadership and leadership ideas. Now, it has to be stated as a matter of fact that Ndi Igbo after the civil war despite the proclamation of “No Victor, No Vanquished”, have been treated from the end of that war to the present day as a vanquished people. The Igbos are still not in Nigeria … no restitution for their goods vandalized or appropriated wrongly by those who fought on the Nigerian side. Ndi Igbo are still suffering the ravages caused to their internal economy by the heartlessness of Nigerian leaders. These are certain things that I will be taking up as we go along. Ndi Igbo were publicly told to bring, no matter what they had in the banks and then at the end of the transition, we were only given twenty pounds in return. There can be no worst assault on their right as human beings and citizens of a country than that. These things were done perhaps, sort of in the euphoria of sort … of supposed victory by the Nigerian troops! But it has to be decided whether we are full citizens of Nigeria or not. There is no way you can justify a situation not even as in great wars to have a people deprived of what clearly was their own. As the Jews today are being given their money back and their paintings back and so on, let me make it very plain and even put it forward as a warning to Nigeria that before there can be absolute peace, there must be a requisite restitution. No Igbo man can live fully in Nigeria as a disabled.

Why is the glass ceiling still holding sway in One Nigeria of today?

OJUKWU: It is very simple. You don’t blame the Igbo man for not rising to high level. It is the ceiling that makes sure that no Igbo man rises to a high level. We have not over the years won any political power. We haven’t got in a good lien on political power and it is… an Igbo… conspiracy of the war that persists long after that war is over. Sooner or later, it should be a political objective to dismantle the conspiracy that fought the war. Remember that this new government is so very much symbolic of that conspiracy. There is the minister of defense, Danjuma, there is the head of state himself, Obasanjo, and elsewhere within. It is still the same group that fought against Ndi Igbo. Now, very soon Nigeria has to decide whether there will be peace and for that, even in Kosovo there was a peace conference and I think very soon it has to be decided either a Nigeria peace conference, a national conference or a conference where the rest of the country and Ndi Igbo will reassess the peace coming from the end of the war.

Other tribes in Nigeria ridicule Igbos for not having a leader. Do Igbos have a leader?

OJUKWU:The funny thing about Igbos not having leaders is that the only people actually who said that with effect are the Igbos. Every Hausa man knows who the true lgbo leader is. Every Yoruba man knows. It is the Igbos rejecting leadership that is the issue and sooner or later we have to face the fact that we can’t really move forward without leadership. I look forward to the time when with open arms and hearts, the Igbos will embarrass their leadership. As I said sometime ago, as far as I am concerned… because when I say these things, people imagine I have vested interest in it. I haven’t. At 65, two things have to be very clear. I have run my race. I have my baton in my hand, it is a relay, I am waiting for somebody to take the baton from me. The other thing is that I still find it quite, quite incongruous, and I don’t know how to explain how I
will if l suddenly one day aspires to be president of Nigeria after being Head of State of Biafra. It is incongruous and then in fact it is almost part of the problem with Ndi Igbo. We like to have it both ways. We like to have our bread buttered both sides. It is what I call the Mbekwu syndrome. This idea that no matter the circumstance, we must hang on a little bit to one side. Now you’re probably wondering what I mean by the Mbekwu syndrome. I have always said when our people, somehow finally reflect like all other people are now, the hero of their mythology then …When you look at the Hausa’s who always proclaim the prowess of the Jackal, omnivorous and so on, and the Yorubas, their partners who always proclaim the prowess of the hunter, but don’t forget that the Yoruba hunter is a Trappist, then you will understand it clearly. They set the trap, they withdraw and when the trap has caught, they come back and take the prey. Finally, our experience with these two groups and others elsewhere tend to underline the fact that people usually act in accordance with the qualities of their mythology. Now you ask yourself, why do we choose the tortoise as ours, the tortoise will never confront, ends up eventually victorious either by stealth or cunning. At the end of the day, he has won and if he doesn’t even win, he will persuade you that he has won. And somehow in this modern day, it appears that the Igbos are moving towards that direction. I think politics of today deserves a better approach, a more forthright approach.

What really are the problem of Igbos?

OJUKWU: I think the problem of Igbos is 50/50. It is about leadership as well as followership. The leadership fails mainly because of the followership and of course the followership due to confusion of the leadership. The problem I have said always is that within the ranks of the Igboland, those who should be given leadership of Ndi Igbo they themselves are in conflict. We have not,you see, cleared our minds and we should do that very quickly as to our true positions… whether we are Ndi Igbo or whether primarily we are Nigerians. These are the problems.

Do you think that there are something that Igbos abroad can do to arrest these problems especially their so called marginalization in Nigeria?

OJUKWU: Well, the first thing as I have said they really need do is to forge a national identity and get them all working together. I believe actually that there should be no dichotomy between the Igbos abroad and the ones at home. I look to the Igbos abroad as our window to the world. I look upon them as those most likely to produce the next leadership. I look upon them because actually by our history, leadership has never emerged at home. It emerges from outside and then takes the leadership at home. So I keep on urging our people abroad to stop their inferiority complex. At 33, I was making earth moving statements and taking positions. A lot of them are in their 50 …a lot of them are certainly 40s. Now if they don’t make their marks today, when are they ever going to make it? So when they say to me that oh, they’re waiting for the people at home to give leadership, I laugh. I say this is avoidance of your duty because at your age, you should be giving leadership.

How do you assess Obasanjo’s regime?

OJUKWU: How can I assess it? I can’t assess it yet because I haven’t even lived under one single day of his governance. I have heard a lot about what he has done and what he hasn’t done in particular. I have heard one occasion to applaud in a certain way his retirement of certain officers. Personally, I think it was a good thing, but I have my fears. My fears derive from the fact that we are now running a democratic government and there is no way you can sidestep the institution of consultation. I don’t know whom he consulted or when the decision was taken. You see there is this talk, this appearance that even though a civilian government is in place, it is running in a military fashion. There are no decrees anymore, but when have these things been debated in the legislature only for him to take unilateral decisions? Of course today, Nigerians are applauding, clapping and clapping and all that, but we are falling back into the same trap. We are either democratic or we are not. My view is that we must proceed immediately to democratize all our practices and even our language. People do not say to you in a democracy “Until further notice,” “With immediate effect” and things like that. These are things we have to look into.

During the last Nigerian election, a prominent Yoruba professor in Lagos said and I quote, “The Yorubas can vote either way, because it
is our time,” what do you think of that statement?

OJUKWU: These outbursts actually have no great significance. The important thing is that the Yorubas have demonstrated the subtleties of their politics. They have moved from being number one enemy, rebel and everything straight into the State house and that is a measure of their astuteness in politics. It will do us good to accept, one, that we have been defeated, two, that the Yorubas are better at handling their own politics, because once you have agreed that way, then you can start learning from them instead of what we are doing … pretending that there was No victor. No no, no, we have been taught that they have found a mental lesson of politics.

So you are saying that the Igbos have been defeated?

OJUKWU: Yes… in politics, yes…
Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by c33b33(m): 9:43pm On Sep 04, 2015
susanokopi:

Empty boasting, is that your usual fix? Carry on Biafra!

I stated facts but your empty skull comprehended boasting.

It is not yet time to boast,when the time comes, I will boast.

Do you have an anything intelligent to tell me apart from "empty boasting" and "Biafra" ?

IPOB Youth

1 Like

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 04, 2015
Imo state would make a good investment destination for businesses and industries.
imo is located at d heartland of eastern Nigeria more like what I would call the centre of the ss/se.
The thing that makes imo a good destination for businesses is that just like other big cities in Nigeria the city is highly secured, welcoming and accomodating. Not only that the peole are highly enlightened.
Imo would help your Business not only because its in the centre thereby easing access to other ss/se states it also has Nigerias biggest markets and viable destinations close to it we talk about places like Onitsha in its north port harcourt in its south Aba in its east warri west to it and other clusters.
Unlike some location's where you experience youth restiveness, double taxation by communities, militancy, Biafran agiatators or mend imo doesnt allow for such.
It would benefit u to invest in imo and I promise u wont regret it.

1 Like

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by Nobody: 9:57pm On Sep 04, 2015
igbos hv not been defeated politically igbos just dont know how to mk the right allies...
Politics is abt interest.
Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by susanokopi(f): 10:07pm On Sep 04, 2015
c33b33:

I stated facts but your empty skull comprehended boasting.

It is not yet time to boast,when the time comes, I will boast.

Do you have an anything intelligent to tell me apart from "empty boasting" and "Biafra" ?

IPOB Youth

I am not obligated to you in any way, rat!

1 Like

Re: Terror: Radio Biafra Director Threatens To Avenge Death Of 3 Members by Nobody: 10:23pm On Sep 04, 2015
laudate:

Stop this. The South-East declared a secession which led to war. What do you think happens during a war? People die. May the souls of all who lost their lives in Aba in 1968, rest in peace.

laudate, the hypocrite and the first-class delusional degree holder, stop spreading your wicked propaganda against Igbos. For the benefit of doubt, Ojukwu declared Biafra and not war to safeguard his people! It was Gowon and Nigeria that declared war on Biafrans.
The failure of Gowon's leadership to halt the massacre of Igbos and his failure to honour the Aburi accord which he acceded to was sufficient to warrant the declaration of Biafra.

laudate you have been running amok on almost every Igbo thread. Is there something you are really afraid of?
Since you lack any formidable idea, you have been banking on stealing Igbo wealth and properties. Let me warn you and your cohorts: Your 'oju-kokoro' will only lead you to your Waterloo faster than you ever imagined.

For the umpteenth time, Igbos won't give up their freedom for gold or silver. But for our assets and wealth outside Igbo land that you and your cohorts so much crave for, you can never possess them. Sorry to disappoint you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IMF’s Advice Poisonous - NUPENG, PENGASSAN / What I Saw On Aljazeera News / Sex Scandal: Igp Dumps Wife, Elopes With Ex Aig’s Daughter, Detains Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.