Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,123 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 AM

Review of INEC Guidelines - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Review of INEC Guidelines (369 Views)

Rivers Rerun: Ikwerre Women Sit Down In Front Of INEC Collation Center. PICS / How Will You Rate The Performance Of INEC Under Buhari's Administration? / Mohammed Wali Is Acting Chairman Of INEC, As Jega Leaves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Review of INEC Guidelines by 9japride(m): 7:55am On Sep 04, 2015
If INEC whats to achieve a better electoral
process, it is necessary for them to review their guidelines on the voting pattern. The solution to low turn out of voting and intimidation is to allow eligible voters with their voters card to cast their vote in any part of the country if they wish to, so as to avoid violent tendencies of some few misguided fellows. it was evident in the last 2015 election that a large numbers of electorates were disenfranchised. This was as a result of intimidation and threats to law abiding electorates especially in the northern region of Nigeria due to fear of reprisal attacks on them if those section preferred candidate lost the election.
n. I don't think such pattern is ideal in this era of information technology. Please let's help to make Nigeria great again. Thanks and long live Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Declare My Asset Tomorrow Monday-kkkp / Unveiling Of Western Post Newpaper,sw Integration, Chaired By Senate President / Oshiomhole Returns With Fresh Allegations And A Word For The Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.